Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641220 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [16+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3165 on: November 25, 2014, 10:52:06 am »

Have 3 Ice Titans begin building walls around some of the most northern towns on the war map and send Shadow Ravens to warn villages in danger of the stoNe meN.

"Yes, I was thinking they would have bodies of ice, no need to breath and could inhabit the moons and astroids. They would be the explorers of the stars. I just cant think of a name for them any ideas?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: November 25, 2014, 11:56:51 am »

Palatino and the Guardian Angels are to setup a perimeter far out from Khaziraad's Archangel and protect outsiders from the blast with their powers as best they can. Afterwards, they'll move in to help mop up, as Khaziraad's Archangel probably won't be in all that great a shape.

I know not where these creatures came from, but the Lord of Arms says they reek of Void, and their actions are reprehensible. I will aid you, Lord of Construction, in any way I might.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T45: Development
« Reply #3167 on: November 25, 2014, 05:32:23 pm »

A Rani unhealer's problem has not yet been resolved. It seems that the local priests know little about the cause of the problem.
Scan this Rani for any void or god tampering.

Are you sure you have done nothing with any void cults?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3168 on: November 25, 2014, 09:46:06 pm »

Tick 46: Invaders!

Spoiler: Invaders! (click to show/hide)
A Gruen village has been razed!

Yaos has learned a little bit more about dance-based combat.

The stoNe people respond to Yaos' command to stop by chanting "Yes, we will follow youR oRdeRs exactly GReat Y'aos, K Night of AmbitioN!" They again fail to stop.

Lette begins destroying the warriors closest to towns, Lee blasts them with magic, Ignatius helps with building walls between the stoNe waRRioRs and other towns, Tory starts killing them by sword, and even Y'aos joins in. They do not retaliate, but they do not seem to diminish either. Vaal stands guard. A loNe stoNe RegulaR stands and says "If it is foR you, I will eveN accept Death GReat Y'aos! It is all paRt of youR MysteRious plaN, GReat Y'aos!"

The Humanos have been released. The moNsters stop around the Humanos.

The Hummingbirds have begun evacuations to the western coast. The Philosopher watches as the stoNe meN continue their invasion and ponders what sapience actually means.

Khaziraad's archangel has converted 1kg of hydrogen to energy. The resulting explosion severely damages the archangel and leaves a large crater and throws up a thick dust cloud that fails to settle even after days, but the hammer remains intact. Fortunately, practically all of the people nearby were evacuated in time, and Cim's assistance in bleeding off a significant portion prevented possible extinction events. Unfortunately, this will still affect the planet's weather for quite some time.

(The Light: Planes in the spirit dimension cannot be made corporeal.)

The Light has created and sealed away Ezatacetl, a poweful flying serpent of drain.

Jelly rolls rain on the Human Capital. The stoNe meN still there wear them as hats.

3 Ice Titans have attempted to go south to build walls around the northernmost towns on the war map. Unfortunately, it is too hot and dry for them to stay comfortably, so they simply begin building around cities to the north and not visible on the map.

Palatino and the Guardian Angels take good care of the stoNe soldieRs around Khaziraad's archangel.

The Rani unhealer is sure he has not done anything with Void cults aside from buy a nice looking tunic sold by a Void cultist of Y'auuf or something near the temple.

Spoiler: Lawmode (click to show/hide)

This update's constellations are the Staff and Phoenix.

(The Light: -4E)

Spoiler: Deities (0) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (7) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Hospitality, Revenge (a bit redundant, no?), Earth, and Fire.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:49:42 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: November 25, 2014, 09:52:38 pm »

Also, why would propagating the Seraphim cost me 5 Essence, when making the Ophanim in the first place and propagating them to be about that large didn't even cost that much?[/b]

Create the first Templars(I believe I've gone over in PM what their general abilities are, though I'm feel as though I'm fairly terrible at getting all creative and shit about giving my people specific abilities, unfortunately; Khaziraad's Archangel has all this special shit and I don't got nothin'). Then create about 600 more of them. Commission some Seppo to craft weapons for them, commission some Mountwyrms to craft armor of them; all should be of the highest quality.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: November 25, 2014, 10:05:21 pm »

Inform all Gruen communities what's happening so that they may mobilize defences.

To the Gruen
These stone warriors just insulted the Gruen species by assaulting a village with so little resistance. Further defeats would simply add to this insult. If any wish to give a demonstration of why the Gruen are not to be trifled with, feel free to mobilize and feast on these upstart creations.

For Gruen Unification, reform the strategy being implemented by the Lords of Hunger so that individual Gruen communities each have their own semi independent form of government as a compromise but that they all still report to a high Gruen council of the strongest most devoted Priests on large matters and to keep them updated on regional affairs. This is more of an effort to keep the Gruen connected as a species than to enforce rigid governmental policies.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:07:53 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: November 25, 2014, 10:36:13 pm »

Azem informs all Mountwyrm, communities of the stoNe meN.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: November 25, 2014, 10:58:15 pm »

These stoNe meN are interesting...
While they are heading roughly in a straight line, there isn't really any particular destination one would think they're going to. Rather unsurprisingly, seeing as they're claiming loyalty to Yaos, they've ignored a human town that would seem to be directly on their route...
I would assume that the unuSual capitalization is important...
R, N, G, and K...
I can't make any sense out of that.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3173 on: November 25, 2014, 11:01:45 pm »

Freeze the gates of the Human capital shut. Then walk into the foundry with Billy and start breaking things. Try to get them to stop coming out. Bring Angela and Nuparhi too.

The only thing I can think of for RNGK is Ragnarok

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3174 on: November 25, 2014, 11:05:12 pm »

Joha: You'Re oN the Right Boat, But you missed Quite a few letteRs.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: November 25, 2014, 11:19:03 pm »

Yaos; see what you can get them to see, how many different sounds you can make them say, that aren't at the beginning of the word. The emphasis they place on certain syllables seems suspicious, and it should aid Joha in figuring out what the hidden message might be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3176 on: November 25, 2014, 11:32:40 pm »

Set up a pastry shop on an island turtle specializing in Hardboiled Rainbows, a magical biscuit that is filled with blue, red or green flavoured chocolate.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: November 25, 2014, 11:37:28 pm »

"They claim loyalty to Yaos, but they appear to not be listening to her."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #3178 on: November 26, 2014, 12:02:33 am »

(Darruth: -3E)
Darruth: You prototype and create almost a thousand Templars. The Seppo are dragging their pseudopods on their commission, and the Mountwyrms have yet to complete the order.

It seems that reports of the razing of the Gruen village have been exaggerated. The Gruen and Grauel's angels put up a heavy resistance against the stoNe soldieRs and managed to drive them off with significant losses. Many Gruen communities have, in light of recent events, agreed to joining the Gruen confederacy, transferring some decision-making power to a higher level of government.

Azem has informed the Mountwyrms of something.

(Serac: -1E)
Serac: You have frozen the gates of the Human Imperial capital shut and gone into the foundry to break things. It seems the activity level in the foundry has decreased mostly because of a lack of metal. Despite Angela and Nuparhi's best efforts, the stoNe waRRioRs continue pouring out from various ruined sections in the city wall.

You have set up a pastry shop on an island turtle specializing in Hardboiled Rainbows.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #3179 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:37 am »

Create the "Tadpoles of Temperature" (OOC thread) and allow the Sorae to take one as a familiar is they are close enough to get their wings. (In order to get wings, they must bind with a Sorae.)

Search the Imperial Capital for the source of the stoNe meN. Have Billy split up to search the city faster, and Angela can use her duplicates to aid in the search.

Then go and pretend to be a Sorae, the owner of the pastry shop.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 475