Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641795 times)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/999 players] Game Thread/IC: Tick 18: Battle buying BETA
« Reply #1350 on: October 30, 2014, 03:27:10 am »

"As one of the creators of the current reincarnation system, I oppose proposal 18.00." Anath notes to the council.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: October 30, 2014, 04:26:38 am »

Some particularly greedy, ambitious Dwarves have been inspired to dig deeper. Despite the warnings of the Freeminers, they continue to attempt to dig deeper in the deepest, most recently abandoned sections of the mine. Many die within the first few days.
(Huh. The reckless dwarves were supposed to be the Freeminers. The Freeminers were supposed to be a secret society of miners dedicated to the - let's say tradition - tradition of digging deeper and damning the consequences.)

Yaos also listens to some less-trivial wishes:
"I want to create a book with a list of words and their meanings. I must do it! Yaos and Artisanii help me!"
"Yaos, I need you to check on a house hosting Void cultists. We Inquisitors would do it but whatever."
"When I grow up, I want Yaos to make me an Inquisitatinator."
"By the power of Yaos and friendship, I lift this rock up! No? Curses."
"By my sword and Yaos, I hope to stop these skeletons from bothering us with their rattling."
"O Yaos, could you collapse my neighbor's house? He hosts cultists every evening and they used their Apathy god to make the Inquisition apathetic about it!"
"Granted, but don't put in any Void words."
"Fine."
"You will need to prove you are worthy of becoming an Inquisitor, child. Worship me well and it should be a sinch."

(Exactly how big is this rock?)
"You're on the island of Riches and Danger, aren't you?"
"Cim told me he will take care of that shortly. Inform me if he fails."

Yaos: You create a very weak corporeal helper to watch humanity and provide helpful advice every tick. (Advice dispensed regularly is not guaranteed to be helpful for the OOC reason that you don't always need advice and I don't always have advice to give.)
"So... Any advice for me, Jeffrey?"

"I am already investigating the Apathy cult. Don't destroy them just yet; I intend to weed them by the root."
"Hmmm....fine. But do so quickly or I'll try out my new wave motion gun on them."

"As one of the creators of the current reincarnation system, I oppose proposal 18.00." Anath notes to the council.
"The reincarnation system would not have gone anywhere, the proposal was only supposed to take away the disincentive of followers going to an afterlife. But....recent revelations has revealed to me that there would, in fact, be penalties applied by using the proposal I proposed, so I guess we can take it off the table."

"Joha, I would like to request your assistance in exchange for something. I wish to create two archangels that they may serve me and I want your help in creating them. In exchange, I will have the Emperor erect temples in your honour and hold an annual festival in your name, similar to how the annual Mystic Snow celebrates Varee and all he does for us. Do you accept or would you like something else instead?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:34:07 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: October 30, 2014, 04:28:16 am »

"I oppose 18.00 and support the other one."

Artisanii creates some Flora named the Books of Life. They grow near shrines, and grow fruits that give you Inspiration and an increased life.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 30, 2014, 04:29:17 am »

"You're not helping the human attempting to make the first dictionary, Artisanii? For shame."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 30, 2014, 04:30:33 am »

"Hm? I have not noticed such a Mortal. I will help him, yes."
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: October 30, 2014, 04:33:18 am »

"I want to create a book with a list of words and their meanings. I must do it! Yaos and Artisanii help me!"
(It was easy to miss. It was in my list of prayers but considering that he also addressed it to Artisanii he probably would've heard the prayer without even having to eavesdrop.)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: October 30, 2014, 04:35:05 am »

My plane is not much of somewhere soul go to so 18.00 doesn't affect me, i guess i will vote against it just because.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 30, 2014, 05:13:04 am »

Azem gives a powerful human leader dreams of the island of Death and Riches.

He also listens to some prayers.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 30, 2014, 05:16:31 am »

"I am done with the cult, you may bring the house down. For the record, they worshipped Sasnshutlkai'yfhiis, the Knight of Apathy, also known by the ironic nickname 'Sassy'."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 30, 2014, 05:30:23 am »

Spoiler: Chyribylta (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 30, 2014, 05:37:02 am »

((You're actually supposed to sign up in the OOC thread, but welcome aboard.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 30, 2014, 05:38:51 am »

"Welcome to the council, Chyribylta. As a god, I will treat you like any other. Some other members of the council," he looks at Fusil when he says this, "who think only senior gods are worthy of opinion may not."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:43:46 am by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 30, 2014, 05:50:24 am »

"I guess this means you're not the youngest god anymore Yaos. Good for you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: October 30, 2014, 06:20:36 am »

"I haven't been since Joha was born. Did you forget her?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:15 am »

"I sort of lump you two in the same group anyway."
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 475