Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641572 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1080 on: October 26, 2014, 02:35:58 am »

No, I just mean that prolonged exposer to the void causes rapid mutations, usually creating tentacles.

"And how do you know that, my brother? Would it be your followers exposure to your underwater Temple? In any case, that is part of the point. The Armu can fight the Null without any noticeable effects. Even if the Eldrich magics can not be wished away by them, growing another tentacle will in no way harm them. Could you think of a more perfect form to combat them?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1081 on: October 26, 2014, 02:39:26 am »

It is not so easy to find the more common, normal-looking Void worshippers when they worship things named after a word for nothingness. You detain some suspiciously tentacled Ritan, but none of the Ritan admit to Void worship. The following Ritan have been detained:

A male Ritan with a tentacle beard and a suspicious tome.
A young female Ritan with tentacle fingers and a concerning volume.
An elderly male Ritan with a tentacled mouth and a menacing book.

It is easy enough to enchant things to protect from the void. I have since protected all of my followers from its influence...

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: October 26, 2014, 02:46:49 am »

It is easy enough to enchant things to protect from the void. I have since protected all of my followers from its influence...

"No doubt they went easy on you, seeing as you are collaborating with them. If I am in direct combat with them, it would be much more difficult to protect my people then it was for yours."

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: October 26, 2014, 02:48:55 am »

"I've yet to see any actual evidence he's working with them instead of having his children picked on because they're far away from any other race's help." Anath responds the accusation of the ocean god working with the void spirits.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 26, 2014, 02:52:33 am »

"I've yet to see any actual evidence he's working with them instead of having his children picked on because they're far away from any other race's help." Anath responds the accusation of the ocean god working with the void spirits.

"What if I told you I found a void temple underwater, and it has Serac's name in their tongue engraved on it?"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #1085 on: October 26, 2014, 03:05:33 am »

"What if I told you I found a void temple underwater, and it has Serac's name in their tongue engraved on it?"
A temple, underwater, with my name? I have had no contact with the void beings, I don't know how a temple means I am working with them...

And how could you read their script enough to know it was my name? I couldn't even read enough to know what that book I put in the library said... Could you translate that?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: October 26, 2014, 03:09:15 am »

I believe that no god here are stupid enough to put their name on a void thing seeing the amount of hatred for the void everyone is showing.

Now varee introduce mystic snow to the mountwrym trader, it sound like a good commodity.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 26, 2014, 03:14:52 am »

"I was speaking metaphorically-mostly to get your attention. There is a temple underwater that could only belong to you. I know you made a deal with Tallsgnuithaathry to build it there. We all saw your essence jump, now there is a temple underwater that only effects your followers, what other explanation could there be?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: October 26, 2014, 03:20:43 am »

I believe that no god here are stupid enough to put their name on a void thing seeing the amount of hatred for the void everyone is showing.

Now varee introduce mystic snow to the mountwrym trader, it sound like a good commodity.
"I'm not certain if I should be amused or worried."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: October 26, 2014, 03:24:35 am »

We can profit from this trade together azem!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: October 26, 2014, 03:43:53 am »

"I think that's a great idea Varee, but you'd probably get a better price if you sold it to the Gem Dragons. They're overflowing with wealth, after all."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: October 26, 2014, 04:07:48 am »

I dont really have any use for mortal money though , and nothing stop me from selling some to them too!

Varee then sell more snow to the gem dragons

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 26, 2014, 04:12:08 am »

Artisanii looks at a few of the submissions for his contest. Seeing mortals excited for this warms his heart, so he personally talks to each of them via disguising as a nondescript Muse.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 26, 2014, 09:44:12 am »

How did you start finding out their names and other information about them? I'm genuinely curious. I never really put any thought into how someone might start investigating the void beings.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 26, 2014, 09:54:06 am »

"Either he is lying, has consorted with them himself, has talked to someone who has, or has read an account on them in the Divine Library, written by who knows. Most likely the latter, as I caught him there a couple ticks ago."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 475