Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641599 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #660 on: October 22, 2014, 12:37:49 am »

((His title is canonically Angel-Emperor of Mankind, although Angel-Emperor can be used as short-hand. I also reserve the rights to the following titles: Angel of Steves, Angel of Midriffs, Angel of Bursting Spirit, Angel of Heaven-Bursting Spirit, Angel of Indomitable Spirit and Masculinity. Of course, if a god of will or psyonics shows up I'll unreserve some of these reservations.))
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:43:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 22, 2014, 12:42:05 am »

Azem tells the Mountwryms of their brothers and sisters who live underground and look like short humans, and also checks on them. (The Dwarves, just in case it isn't obvious.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 22, 2014, 12:42:29 am »

(Everyone keeps taking my ideas. Should I be happy or sad? Reincarnation, the use of the spirit world...I think I am proud.)

"The proposal is simple, and acceptable. I will assume I am free to design it as I see fit..."

As the deal is struck, the hammer of creation begins. I temporary put all my attention into making the blade. A claymore seems like it would fit his description, one the size of an ordinary man. First, I make it out of solid Damascus steel. I cut the edges to a single molecule, and make the blade eternally sharp. On the hilt, the very bottom, I add a single button in the shape of an elongated diamond. Pressing this causes it to sprout flames from its center outward, in a blaze the wielder can control. I attune the hilt so it will only accept the man it has been created for, other hands will be rejected and the blade will grow heavy. I practice a few swings in the void until I am satisfied with its balance. Then, having completed the basics, I continue to the aesthetics. Knowing he has the power of magic, I add several gems in the shape of elongated diamonds along the hilt, fit for storing magic that may be released into the blade. I make the blade unbreakable, and give it the power to return to its owner on demand, no matter what the distance. Lastly, I camelionize the blade, so it may change from any color its user wishes for pure ascetic purposes.

"It is nearly done. The one feature I would like to add would be sentience and sapience, though I would require you to pay a share of the essence required for that.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 22, 2014, 12:51:49 am »

Unfortunately, my recent actions have used up most of my Essence so I cannot grant your secondary request for fear that I will grow too weak. Once I recover I will certainly think upon it, however. My thanks, Fusil. The Emperor shall begin working on the agreed upon terms shortly."

((He looks kind of like this by the way. Less adornments,no crown, and the armour is a bit lighter but basically the same.))

Yaos instructs the Emperor to set up shrines to Fusil and to make the owning of a weapon mandatory for all humans in the warrior business (military, bodyguarding, caravan-guarding, etc.) and also for the nobility.

Secretly, Yaos takes human form and goes taverning with the Slyshan prophet.

EDIT: Yaos creates the first clubs on Slysha so that he and the Slyshan prophet can go clubbing.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:54:37 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 22, 2014, 12:59:01 am »

So be it indeed.

Grauel gathers up a great amount of Gruen spores and scatters them across the world, from the highest mountains, to the forests and even deep underground. He then pulses with essence and releases it out into the spores making them grow immediately into whatever 5 essence worth of fertile adult Gruen comes out to.

He then summons the Devourer.
Go marshal the Gruen and create your own empire to match that of the Humans. Build a mighty citadel in my name and prepare for whatever holy war the supposed angel emperor plans to wage.

*Fixed to Angel Emperor; like I said, I'm tired.*
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:05:30 am by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 22, 2014, 01:02:17 am »

god emperor
(angel emperor. Also, don't humans outnumber Gruen by like, a billion to one? What are a bunch of measly spores going to do?)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 22, 2014, 01:03:22 am »

Joining the bandwagon, Cim takes its share of the spirit world and constructs an afterlife.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 22, 2014, 01:07:35 am »

god emperor
(angel emperor. Also, don't humans outnumber Gruen by like, a billion to one? What are a bunch of measly spores going to do?)

(Yeah yeah, like I said, I'm sleep deprived. Probably would have fixed it on my own later... probably.)
(They reproduce by spores and I'm channeling in essence to make them immediately become adults. What will they do? Well I guess we'll see.)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2014, 01:11:17 am »

Azem gathers Alprozem the Prophet and the angels together.

"Arm the people. A storm may be coming, and we need to be prepared. Organize them into a fighting force. Construct a great citadel in my name in the vague direction of the humans, and please, be practical about it. I know its not in your natures."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2014, 01:22:09 am »

Well I, send angels to each side, making sure everyone on both sides has a working knowledge of the use and manufacture of weapons that fit their suitable races. I am sure the Gruen will be able to extend their jaw with wooden spikes, or something. Make sure the location of the Feast is somewhere far away from any potential hostilities, and make sure my followers are safely evacuated to the Feast area. Make sure at least one angel is watching the Feasting area at a time, protecting my followers from danger of any kind.

(Also *Groggily counts* Don't we have 15 players instead of 13?)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:24:14 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #670 on: October 22, 2014, 01:29:12 am »

The Mountwyrms decide to send some affiliated Star Elven cave nox trainers underground along with a small variety of textiles and caged animals in search of their elusive brethren. Seeing an odd square building filled with trinkets, the caravan unloads and begins trading. They receive all sorts of stone crafts and exotic food and the Dwarves receive various textiles and surface animals.

(Grauel: -5 Essence)
The Devourer scatters Gruen spores throughout the lands. Of the many billions of spores scattered, a few million survive and instantly grow to adulthood. The Devourer organizes them into a reasonably cohesive empire and has them create a grand citadel.

(Cim: -1 Essence)

Cim: You create a Plane of Order.* It will serve as a place of rest for mortals serving you between their lives.

Azem: The Mountwyrms build an opulent citadel which showcases the great wealth of its creators while still remaining usable and better than the average equivalent.

Fusil: You continue to have your angels teleplotting and spreading weapons to various mortals. One stays at the Feast area to defend against outside threats.

(Fusil: 13 for voting purposes because 2 have made no contact at all.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 22, 2014, 01:30:15 am »

The Emperor offers the Gem Dragons gold and silver and gems and other treasures now and after the war in exchange for military assistance against the Gruen.

(I can't remember what the Mountwyrms are like. Greedy? Honourable? Isolationist? I just kinda lumped them in with the Gem Dragons in my mind.)
The Emperor offers the Mountwyrms a non-aggression pact. The Emperor asks them what they would want in exchange for military assistance against the Gruen.

(This whole Gruen-Human war is limited to Keshan right?)

(Also *Groggily counts* Don't we have 15 players instead of 13?)
Counting the inactive players, yes. If not, then it's 13.

Update second post IC please. Still has me listed as ? ? ? with 1/1 Essence. I'm also the god of ambition and would like to be referred to as such during updates:
Yaos (Humans, Ambition): 20/20, 5-6
instead of:
Yaos (Humans): 20/20, 5-6

EDIT: Heretics are imprisoned and put to work in the mines. Gotta pay those Gem Dragons after all. HERETICS ARE PURGED. HAIL HUMANITY.

EDIT2: The Angel-Emperor is given command of the 4 other Yaos Angels to do with as he wishes, and is told to begin construction of large fortifications with which to protect humanity.

EDIT3: Yaos also creates 100,000 more humans.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:44:42 am by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 22, 2014, 01:43:01 am »

(Can I properly have my trade sphere too?)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #673 on: October 22, 2014, 01:52:43 am »

(Deities lists: updated)

(I'm not sure about the war being limited to Keshan necessarily, but it may actually be restricted to specific human regions.)

(Yaos: You have only two basic angels.)

(Yaos: -3 Essence)

Yaos: You delegate command over your two basic angels to your Angel-Emperor. They are to create fortifications for the humans. You also create 100 000 more humans.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 22, 2014, 02:03:27 am »

"We seem to be slowly descending into conflict due to gods running amok with actions and counteractions we don't all agree on. Please cast your votes for or against 03.11.1 so we can get these matters settled."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 475