Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 642234 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC (Started and still recruiting)
« Reply #225 on: October 15, 2014, 05:15:06 pm »

(Pending further changes in Essence, you have 7 Essence, so you are in little danger right now.)

((I am at 35% of my max, while it may not be in danger it is a plenty good time to start worrying. 1/3 of your maximum power is pretty weak, especially when you have no substantial way to get it back as of yet.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #226 on: October 15, 2014, 05:15:45 pm »

(The Light: -1 Essence)

The Light has modified his Luminees to conform with a new USB humanoid standard and to allow cross-bred progeny to carry the multicolored blinking ability for up to about three generations. The limiting factor in cross-breeding at the moment is extremely low population density.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 15, 2014, 05:33:05 pm »

Khaziraad, some assistance with building the temple would be appreciated, but how well do your golems fair in the cold of the depths?

Undervater volcanoes would be able to power them to great speed, with air and food not being a problem, they would be able to add to your project. Yet with 99.9% of population requiring both air and food, building a temple in the ocean is somewhat away from the top of the list of priorities.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 15, 2014, 05:40:56 pm »

Artisanii spends the essence to create the Library a moon.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2014, 05:45:58 pm »

(Artisanii: -1 Essence)
The Artisanii move the Library into a 2:1 orbit with the current moon around [an unspecified planet].

The council releases 4 Essence back to Artisanii pending significant complaint.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2014, 06:46:17 pm »

((Umm is hive minded sapient? I guess they are))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #231 on: October 15, 2014, 06:49:28 pm »

Tick 05: Continued creation

The gods continue with their creations in spite of (or perhaps, because of the whispers from the Void. Some notice a small source of eldritch energy emanating from the corporeal dimension, but none profess to know the reason for its existence. A proposal for creating 3 million humanoids has passed (but is not yet executed), The Light has created the Luminees, a humanoid race with USB-level cross-breeding capabilities, Varee deploys hordes of giant ants on both worlds, Grauel has created the Gruen, and Khaziraad forms 300 golems.

In other news, Artisanii's library has been transported into orbit around a currently unspecified planet. Also, Serac has initiated the construction of a pantheon in his Beings' first settlement, and most mortals are aware of the concept of weapons.

Spoiler: Deities (+0*) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (+0) (click to show/hide)

Please remember to bold or underline support or opposition.

Spoiler: New players (click to show/hide)

(They collectively are sapient, I guess. Just write some fluff for them and we will know.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:30:23 am by Kilojoule Proton »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2014, 07:31:24 pm »

"Hello,lpjvgdauods.lsqarglad to finally meet yoxoxkkam xgxemwsjkxgwfoimordial scout of Imbalankvvoyvlrriends have kfeeutuznfjqto contact you forfxzqxbde but it always garbles. amolyfdhgojyxwant you to do somehqrnzxuclg them! So nicxequyqedbyvfbqzbedhfbiupfyou all."

Hello. Who are your friends? What do they want?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 15, 2014, 09:08:58 pm »

"You fool! Do not speak to the voices. Whatever they are, they are not to be trusted. We should do our best to pretend they do not exist, they have no hold over this world that we do not give them."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #234 on: October 15, 2014, 09:16:56 pm »

"You fool! Do not speak to the voices. Whatever they are, they are not to be trusted. We should do our best to pretend they do not exist, they have no hold over this world that we do not give them."
It seems they cannot hear me anyways.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 15, 2014, 09:49:02 pm »

(Edited in that fluff into the previous post. Sorry for the delay; literally got home and passed out for a couple hours. Way too tired.)

04.03: Remove proposals stagnant for 3 ticks or double opposed to supported for 1 tick (1-0/13) <0>

"Might be worth considering the removing proposal idea if lack of properly resolving these before creating multiple new ones continues to be an issue."
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 15, 2014, 10:58:01 pm »

"Resolving them is no issue if we simply could persuade more gods to give complete lists of their votes. If you're not interested in a proposal, abstain for it, but don't leave it stagnant."

"As for the three million sapient humanoids, we may need to decide on the specifics before creating them together. I say we give them immediately some basic advancements of knowledge, such as agriculture, the wheel, and writing. What do you think?"

((Not a proposal, merely a discussion. Since we already decided on creating them, any god could technically throw in some personal touch without the Council.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2014, 11:14:30 pm »

Anath is quietly planning to make his share of the humanoids Star Elves, so that his creations don't get drowned out in the numbers, when the time comes to make them.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2014, 12:26:24 am »

Minio-on are large horde of ant like creature that protect their queen, each hive have about 700-800 member and one queen who controls them all. There always two more princess in the hive, one to take over if the queen died and another to go and make new colony, when the queen died the colony is split between the princesses. They are all mentally connected to each other and the queen can see though her minions eye. They have basic social structure with a few castes. ((Generaly like DF antmen.))

I am still going to vote no to every new proposal, yes that mean no to all three library proposal and the new 04.03, unless the 03.01 pass, also i still think we should make a donut world.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2014, 01:22:06 am »

"((Not a proposal, merely a discussion. Since we already decided on creating them, any god could technically throw in some personal touch without the Council.))
(This is pretty much how passed but not executed works. The council releases control over what the proposal governs to discussion.)

Minio-on are large horde of ant like creature that protect their queen, each hive have about 700-800 member and one queen who controls them all. There always two more princess in the hive, one to take over if the queen died and another to go and make new colony, when the queen died the colony is split between the princesses. They are all mentally connected to each other and the queen can see though her minions eye. They have basic social structure with a few castes. ((Generaly like DF antmen.))
(Varee: -3 Essence)

Finally and very importantly, the simultaneous creation of 3 million assorted humanoids will theoretically cost a total of Low 5-6. In practice, it will cost Low 0-1 for all participants.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 475