Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640795 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #960 on: October 24, 2014, 11:25:15 pm »

"............Who the actual Void is that? I've never heard of a god or angel or...really ANYTHING with that kind of name."

"By Fusil. That is a Null. A Void Voice. It is a good thing you came across this."
((WaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT...Can gods passively hear the prayers meant for other gods? Or is Fusil eavesdropping? Is eavesdropping on prayer possible? "By Fusil".....wow that's egotistical ;D))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 24, 2014, 11:26:13 pm »

"I would be willing to lend you a few shinies."
"I would like to think are merely nice, and don't like the current state of affairs more than anyone else."
"You honor me in your unique way my child."

Azem considers the words of the last mortal before speaking.

"What would make you feel safer?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 24, 2014, 11:27:24 pm »

((WaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT...Can gods passively hear the prayers meant for other gods? Or is Fusil eavesdropping? Is eavesdropping on prayer possible? "By Fusil".....wow that's egotistical ;D))

(I always thought pretty much everything we posted here was public. Also, I am eavesdropping. You did drop keywords, and where not exactly using a secure connection. Am I wrong? I mean, you did know about the drug snow...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 24, 2014, 11:33:38 pm »

(I always thought pretty much everything we posted here was public. Also, I am eavesdropping. You did drop keywords, and where not exactly using a secure connection. Am I wrong? I mean, you did know about the drug snow...)
(I knew about the drug snow because it was literally snowing drugs. I don't need telepathy to look out the proverbial window. But yeah no on the whole public thing. Prayers and stuff are private but go on here because otherwise the GM has to go through a shit ton of PMs to get through everything.)
"What the Void, Fusil! Were you eavesdropping!? On a private prayer!? How DARE you!" >:(

EDIT: (Can gods really eavesdrop on prayers, GM? I'd like a canon answer before ANOTHER war erupts over this.)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 11:37:37 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 24, 2014, 11:37:49 pm »

(I knew about the drug snow because it was literally snowing drugs. I don't need telepathy to look out the proverbial window. But yeah no on the whole public thing. Prayers and stuff are private but go on here because otherwise the GM has to go through a shit ton of PMs to get through everything.)

(You responded to other prayers too, like sending the Inquisition after that guy who didn't want to fight the war, and beaming your speech into everybody's head after someone else mentioned a human not wanting to be forced to fight. Turnaround is fair play. But I would like an answer before continuing as I am now.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: October 24, 2014, 11:40:22 pm »

(Actually I sent the Inquisition to go kill a guy who was planning on feeding his child to Gruen WHILE he was praying to me and the ANGEL-EMPEROR beamed HIS speech (not Yaos') to everyone in response to someone directly praying to ME.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #966 on: October 24, 2014, 11:42:59 pm »

(Yes no yes no, the other gods cannot can cannot can hear prayers to you if you post here. :P)
Yes, they can hear you. I can't really enforce no-metagaming if you broadcast your stuff.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 24, 2014, 11:44:39 pm »

(...I'm confused.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 24, 2014, 11:45:40 pm »

(...I'm confused.)

(Fusil Reverses time! His last post never happened. EVER. Wiped from existence. And now rules have been clarified.)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 24, 2014, 11:49:01 pm »

(Yes no yes no, the other gods cannot can cannot can hear prayers to you if you post here. :P)
Yes, they can hear you. I can't really enforce no-metagaming if you broadcast your stuff.
(Damn it. WHY did I have to read the transparent text!? WHY!? Still, you can expect the players to self-enforce the rules. Unless you want to sort out all the prayers and stuff via PM, which I'm sure you don't want to do.)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #970 on: October 24, 2014, 11:56:15 pm »

(How did you even know about the transparent text trick?)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #971 on: October 24, 2014, 11:57:24 pm »

Create a grand ocean citadel far out to sea on Keshan, as an emergency shelter. Protect it from teleports, magic, and divine power. It should be big enough to hold 1000 island turtles and everyone on them for at least a year.

Edit: and there shall be jelly roll trees inside. For food.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:02:54 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 24, 2014, 11:59:23 pm »

(How did you even know about the transparent text trick?)
(It was there while I was writing a post in the quote. I only found out about Jelly Roll Guy's heresy by looking at the text in the quote. I myself use the transparent text trick as well, and have used it on this very thread already.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 25, 2014, 12:02:11 am »

(So...I did listen! Yay for Ctrl A!)

"By Fusil. That is a Null. A Void Voice. It is a good thing you came across this."

"What the Void, Fusil! Were you eavesdropping!? On a private prayer!? How DARE you!" >:(

"You where broadcasting the name of Demons out loud. Of course I listened! Please detain him immediately. He is part of a cult that I previously was unaware of. If necessary, we can make this a joint operation. This is a danger to all of us."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 25, 2014, 12:07:35 am »

"You where broadcasting the name of Demons out loud. Of course I listened! Please detain him immediately. He is part of a cult that I previously was unaware of. If necessary, we can make this a joint operation. This is a danger to all of us."
"I was broadcasting nothing! You are a liar and a scoundrel to listen to the private prayers of others! Also, I will NOT detain him! I might have if proposal 12.01 hadn't been passed but it was so I can't. It was even the rule I objected against that's preventing me from doing as you request right now."
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 475