Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641838 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [20+/999 players] IC: T104: Fluffy Throes
« Reply #6540 on: February 02, 2015, 08:02:50 pm »

I peek my head from behind a shadow, watching intently on what interesting things are happening.

"Mmm, hello? You're an interesting bunch, may I join?"

((you might want to change the colour, I do my actions in bold navy :o))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6541 on: February 02, 2015, 11:14:01 pm »

((Voting time.))

-1 to 103.00, 103.01, 103.03.02, 103.04, 103.05, 103.06, 103.07, 103.08, 103.09, 103.10, 103.11, 103.12.
+1 to 103.03, 103.03.01

Other actions later.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6542 on: February 02, 2015, 11:34:52 pm »

"Greetings New God, my name is Neron God of Ice, hopefully we can work together in the future!

"Melyssa, would you like to form a pantheon together? Ice does cause pain and we are both already in a pantheon with KI`Tork.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: February 03, 2015, 03:53:38 am »

"I am willing to form a pantheon with you, Father of Frost. Let us work together!"

Melyssa creates several temples dedicated to Neron in the Flagellant cities, and promotes the worship of Neron.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6544 on: February 03, 2015, 05:27:58 am »

Oppose 103.03: Make sun able to harm gods on contact <?>
Oppose 103.03.2: Throw Darruth into the sun
Oppose 103.04: Have a party with everyone in the sun and explode it
Oppose 103.05: Alter the Council records so Fusil's contributions are forgotten
Oppose 103.07: Make Darrruauauaauth's primary sphere Bullet-Ridden Corpses

If I'm not doing it already, I encourage my followers to worship Cyrix.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:59:18 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: February 03, 2015, 05:29:16 am »

Check on the Turonni, paying particular attention to their quality of life.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: February 03, 2015, 05:53:44 am »

I ask the Ikakus about chi. Why can't I use it? Why does the technique I created not work? Does chi still exist and can they use it? If only they can use it, why?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [20+/999 players] IC: T105: The price of creation
« Reply #6547 on: February 03, 2015, 06:49:28 am »

Tick 105: The price of creation

"I, Muighoseph'aalaunw, need the assistance of at least one of you. You will be compensated generously should you perform well."

The Turonni seem to be doing well, spreading trade and entertainment throughout the world. The Merfolk empire seems to have commissioned the construction of a large gambling hall and temple to Fortuna. Success and failure in Turonni society seems to involve luck a lot more than it would in others, and this seems to result in unusually high social mobility particularly among those involved heavily in gambling.

Atropos has commissioned statues depicting Fusil with a gun exploding in his face and Kit on top of a passed out Tykki.

Tykki: "It is something you would not understand, you Void-lovers."

Cyrix:
"Understood!"
"This is interesting. We should begin planting odd crops too."
"Oh."

KI'Tork has created 240 000 Frost Resistant Kobolds on Nikjol and taught them to fish.

The God Engines seem not to be too effective on either Tykki or Kit.

Raptil:
"I wish for gills for hunting the powerful fishes."
"Is it a good idea to hunt by dropping rocks on sleeping creatures?"
"What do you think of vultures?"

The Falciri are thriving and making a fair profit from selling the products of their hunting. They associate fairly well with the followers of KI'Tork.

Neron: The Rani seem to have been spared from the Merfolk invasion and have in fact begun opening up trade relations. The Shadow Ravens are somewhat suspicious of this. The Ice Titans and their associates think little of the absent Merfolk and their foreign recruits.
"Why has the world not frozen yet?"
"Behold the glory of the Northern Crown!"
"Is it Neronmas yet?"

The Light has created a diamond golem with the ability to grow stronger whenever Fusil attempts to threaten anyone.

Cim has barked and howled at Fusil again.

Schrodinger has awakened!

Melyssa has commissioned temples to Neron in the Flagellant cities and promoted Neron-worship. The appeal of the biting cold seems to have a decent effect on the spread of this.

Malakath's followers have been encouraged to also worship Cyrix.

The Ikakus say Malakath couldn't use chi because she blocked it. The technique created, they say, turns chi into slightly less chi, limiting its use to dramatic events. They say chi probably always existed and they know they use it.

This update's constellations are the Shield and Eye.

(KI'Tork: -5E, The Light: -5E)

Spoiler: Features (click to show/hide)

The following player is in danger of being marked as inactive: Ambidextrous/Kli

Spoiler: Deities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Council proposals (17) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (2) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Mountains, Hospitality, Fire, and Travel. Opposing sphere ideas this tick are Fire and Famine.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #6548 on: February 03, 2015, 08:05:49 am »

Raptil:
"I wish for gills for hunting the powerful fishes."
"Is it a good idea to hunt by dropping rocks on sleeping creatures?"
"What do you think of vultures?"

The Falciri are thriving and making a fair profit from selling the products of their hunting. They associate fairly well with the followers of KI'Tork.

Sadly, I must deny your wish for gills. Unless you want me to remove your lungs, forcing you to spend the rest of your life underwater. I could do that if you really wanted me to. In the mean time, I suppose it would be possible to create some sort of system for breathing underwater. Perhaps a portable supply of air, and some sort of waterproofing for feathers.

Whilst dropping rocks is effective, and perhaps more humane, it does require less skill than more traditional hunting does. It is also probably necessary for the more heavily armoured creatures, those which could withstand being shot at. It is worth bearing in mind that rocks are heavy. it would be very difficult to carry large rocks into the air, and smaller rocks still reduce the amount of other things you can carry. A bow and a quiver of arrows are light in comparison. So I will leave it to your own judgement.

Vultures? Well... I suppose they're good for the ecosystem. I don't have much of an opinion, really.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6549 on: February 03, 2015, 08:16:36 am »

The Ikakus say Malakath couldn't use chi because she blocked it. The technique created, they say, turns chi into slightly less chi, limiting its use to dramatic events. They say chi probably always existed and they know they use it.
I give the Ikakus increased common sense because I don't like obtuse answers. Are they saying that chi is magic? That chi is based on the soul? If so, does that mean they pray more to me rather than Joha as I used to think?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #6550 on: February 03, 2015, 08:18:15 am »

Ah, sorry, I forgot. Greetings new god.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #6551 on: February 03, 2015, 09:42:28 am »

"I, Muighoseph'aalaunw, need the assistance of at least one of you. You will be compensated generously should you perform well."
What do you want?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: February 03, 2015, 10:19:15 am »

"Great now we're all together in a Pantheon! Neron, Meylessa, What do you think we should call ourselves? The Mighty Explosion Of Frozen Satisfying Pain? Of The Holy Meofisp for short is my suggestion."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: February 03, 2015, 10:53:30 am »

Send a message to my people,"What position in this world do you want? Do you want to lead it or serve it? Also I may take up the harvest of your souls and make up a place for you after death"
Create a holding place for the Sewa spirits
(do the guardians have spirits? If so put their spirits in the same holding place)
((I am not spending essence on making a heaven but I will spend essence on making a small holding space for their souls after death, kinda like a sustained spiritual stasis until I teraform that other planet and put them there))
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:37:53 am by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: February 03, 2015, 11:03:49 am »

The God Engines seem not to be too effective on either Tykki or Kit.

"That is too bad. I was hoping the buffs could keep you out of the direct fighting. I guess we will just have to test our metal metal in direct combat. Fire away! Boosted bullets, sidewinders, 20mms, 105mm cannons...whatever ranged weapon you want. Directly combat Kit, please!"

What do you want?

"Don't talk to it! Just let its orbit take it far away from us. Do not deal with it. Do not even think about it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 [437] 438 439 ... 475