Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 640120 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T101: A: "By ignoring their problems!"
« Reply #6105 on: January 23, 2015, 11:56:11 am »

"I thought you liked those shrines."

I'm quite partial to people actually visiting the shrines too. Why are you building where no-one can see it?

The Turonni welcome the child's family and introduce them to the Five Perfect Solids along with statues of blind Fortuna.
The Chance university of chance has been founded and is under construction. Some of the donations have been sent toward this effort.
You have created 60 000 more Turonni.

Reward them by encouraging the travelling entertainers to visit Chance. Also treat them well when they visit. Attend the show personally.

Listen to prayers

I'm also glad that Neron is being sensible with the Merfolk emperor. Perhaps his motives can be discovered now.

Also,
oppose 100.00: Give emperor immortality.

I think this was initially proposed after there was a suggestion of teleporting him into the sun. Is this not happening anymore? Because making him immortal seems foolish, if nothing else is going to happen.

I mean it was foolish to do it when he was in the sun too, but even more so now.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: January 23, 2015, 11:57:30 am »

Oppose 100.00
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: January 23, 2015, 12:04:12 pm »

Oppose 100.00

And now the mortal tries to threaten us. I propose that we shove him into the Void, which is probably where he came from, and Paradox him that way to deal with it permanently. If anyone has objections for some reason, please explain them.
I have reasons to believe that this emperor is either very powerful, at least when it comes to teleporting, or a very good illusion. Either way, banishing it to the Void is unlikely to do anything.

"Khaziraad, not to accuse you of anything, but might I ask what you spent half your Essence on?"

Secret, mostly neutral order headquaters and gear.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: January 23, 2015, 12:08:14 pm »

Do you have a better idea? If we do it as a council, it should be able to Paradox him, and that will do something.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [18+/999 players] IC: T100: Q: "How do gods celebrate?"
« Reply #6109 on: January 23, 2015, 02:12:09 pm »

"Besides possibly killing Yaos and attacking KI`Tork, but sure Fusil has totally not done anything worrying or threatning."
When did attacking Kl'Tork happened? I remember Fusil raging because parasites attacking him were originaly Kl'torks, but  no actual attack.
"He was very obviously responsible for the nuking of the Kobold capitol and I just remembered he attacked QueBare a while back  for no reason too."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: January 23, 2015, 02:37:50 pm »

As surprised as I am by defending Fusil, one should only be angry with him over the things he actually did, and I don't remember him attacking Quéßäre for no reason. He never attacks anyone without a reason. The reason might be a bad one, but at least it exists.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: January 23, 2015, 02:55:39 pm »

I vote yes on bringing the angel back
(agree on prop: 100.01))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: January 23, 2015, 03:05:40 pm »

"He attacked QueBare for possible attacking his followers because QueBare`s name was apparently written on them. It was obvious to everyone someone was just trying to get QueBare in trouble but instead of listening to reason Fusil acted on blind rage and tried to murder QueBare, which the council tried to turn a blind eye too."

I would like to spread what is left of the icy seeds over Nikjol.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: January 23, 2015, 05:28:54 pm »

(I need a more detailed plan of repayment for the loan. Is it a continuous repayment or a lump sum thing at the end? Is there any interest involved?)
(It's more like <I can take the Essence loan whenever I want and I get the Essence immediately> and I give my non-binding word that I'll pay back the amount I stated by the time I said I would. This is to make sure I don't suddenly lose 8 Essence when I've been taken down to 7 Essence and dying from it. Luckily, Malakath's honourable when it comes to these kinds of deals.)

I propose that we shove him into the Void.
Oppose "We don't know what that will do. There are safer alternatives."

Propose we permakill the Merman Emperor

"Why I wasn't getting reports of Void creatures appearing in my own city, I don't know, but it seems the Merfolk and the Void are somehow connected."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: January 23, 2015, 06:15:38 pm »

"He was very obviously responsible for the nuking of the Kobold capitol and I just remembered he attacked QueBare a while back  for no reason too."

"Why is it that I get accused of strange things every time something explodes? I might as well accuse you of killing my followers in the Feast or freezing my followers to death as happened later. Or messing with the sun in secret. That would be too obviose for you to have done something so stupid."

"Also, am I the only one who is amused by the fact the closest thing anyone has done to the Merman Emperor is almost make him immortal?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:17:37 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6115 on: January 23, 2015, 06:18:33 pm »

"Fusil, Have you ever considered not using violence to solve a problem?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: January 23, 2015, 06:21:50 pm »

"Fusil, Have you ever considered not using violence to solve a problem?"

"The alternative seems to be ignoring it. I am the only one who ever does anything useful around here. Remember when you made an army of parasites and didn't even bother telling any of us? Remember when you didn't even try to stop them? Remember when they marched into my follower's capitol? You did nothing. Violence seems to be the only way anything is ever accomplished here, it is the only way to cut past the stupidity, apathy, and evil of the other gods who get in my way."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: January 23, 2015, 06:37:09 pm »

"I tried to reduce their numbers privately so as to not get smited by you, Fusil. Also I sense that Fusil may be going through some slight ego issues, But it might just be me. Violence is not necessary when you are in league with nearly a dozen gods that could collectively smite any threat if they weren't to lazy to vote. Good Day to you sir/madam/whatever gender gods are."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: January 23, 2015, 06:46:54 pm »

"KI'Tork, I just proposed we permakill the Merman Emperor. Why you don't support it and help collectively smite him like you say we should?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: January 23, 2015, 06:51:36 pm »

"Because Earlier I was consuming the Hot Coca I made last Tick."

KI'Tork slurps his hot Coca loud enough for all things in the bubble to hear.

"That was good, Anyhow, I don't think we should permakill the Merman Emperor until we know his motives, how he's able to fight several gods for millenia, That sort of thing."

KI'Tork finishes his hot Coca and puts the giant,200 feet tall, container outside of a Luminee village.
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 475