Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641521 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T42: Meaning and time
« Reply #2880 on: November 22, 2014, 12:20:08 am »

Your Tykki can scan me if she wishes; I have not been corrupted by the Void. If the Void is Evil, it is literally my antithesis, and as such I am likely immune or at least resistant to such corruption.

"That is a dangerous belief, though I assume that if you have any obvious void corruption you would be able to hide it."
I have no intention of putting it to the test, believe me. I would much rather be right and never know it, in this case, then be wrong, and find out the hard way. And with how often I've been wrong lately(it really is getting distressing)...

"Why would Tykki fail to notice something powerful enough to corrupt even a God? I have accounts on all cults, at least I think I do, meaning we have a variety of information to pull from. There are plenty of sources who did not communicate with the void in any way. No, it is likely an effect of the Godly Library, which has always had books from other bubbles."
A good point. Though I mean less in the sense of directly corrupting you, and more in the sense of the books themselves having corrupt data. But this makes sense. I can accept it. Though I do not know why a source which did not have anything to do with the Void would be a reliable source of information on said Void...it would be, ah, like expecting a bowmaker who had never held a sword to be able to tell you how to smith one, no?

"That is not a bad idea. I will have my mortal servants copy down books on any subject you request, though be aware many of the more useful books still mysteriously vanish in transit."
Unfortunate, but to be expected. Any and all information would be desirable; if books are lost in transit, we might repeat their sending, and in this way, find exactly which ones do so, which may tell us something, no?

"Why not? Call him a beserker and throw him to the front line. If he is prone to anger, allow him to express that in a way that supports the greater good. It is neither enabling or heightening violence, it is only profiting from it. There is no reason that would be wrong. We currently have no medical technology, a good hit with a fist is just as likely to kill someone as a good hit with a blade. Especially if that is an Armu, Golem, or other non-human creature doing the punching."
We don't?!? But...oh Goodness, I was fooled by my own priests, since they were able to heal! This must be rectified at once!

Actually, I would like to try something. Vaal, would you like to fight a few of my Angels in that plane? I would like to see how they do in combat against a being of significant power.

Introduce basic medical sciences to my clergy. Guide them away from the horrendous practices that made up 'medicine' for periods of time in RL history.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: November 22, 2014, 12:27:57 am »

A good point. Though I mean less in the sense of directly corrupting you, and more in the sense of the books themselves having corrupt data. But this makes sense. I can accept it. Though I do not know why a source which did not have anything to do with the Void would be a reliable source of information on said Void...it would be, ah, like expecting a bowmaker who had never held a sword to be able to tell you how to smith one, no?

"The Seppo can do that. No hands."

Unfortunate, but to be expected. Any and all information would be desirable; if books are lost in transit, we might repeat their sending, and in this way, find exactly which ones do so, which may tell us something, no?

"I am not about to make a copy of every book I have created. If you want specific information, I will grant a book-copy on it to you."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: November 22, 2014, 12:30:17 am »

Actually, I would like to try something. Vaal, would you like to fight a few of my Angels in that plane? I would like to see how they do in combat against a being of significant power.
"I'm flattered, but keep in mind that I'm fused with Lette. Before I fight you I have some inquiries to make. If my inquiry is successful, I'll have to ask for some Essence in exchange for the fight."

"Ok. Let's see if this works. GOD MASTER! CAN AN ARCHANGEL BECOME A GOD IF IT GETS ENOUGH ESSENCE? CAN AN ARCHANGEL SACRIFICE ITSELF TO REVIVE A GOD OR TO REBUILD A GOD?................ So would he have heard that or not? I don't know how to deal with it. Yaos didn't talk much about it.

Speaking of the Void, does anyone know how to contact it? If it's true that they're the ones that killed Yaos and they're split up in different factions, maybe one of the factions that didn't like Yaos' death could help bring her back. So again, how do you contact the Void?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: November 22, 2014, 12:30:46 am »

"The Seppo can do that. No hands."
Holding does not require hands. Unless they do not possess the tactile sensation, either?

"I am not about to make a copy of every book I have created. If you want specific information, I will grant a book-copy on it to you."

I do not know what information to request, without having information about the void. If there are any general summaries or guidebooks to the Void, they would be helpful to start.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2884 on: November 22, 2014, 12:33:21 am »

No ascensions.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: November 22, 2014, 12:33:54 am »

"I am awake. I see Yaos is down, Fusil is up, and the Council is as chaotic as ever."

42.00, 42.07: "Oppose, for now. I wouldn't give a man a knife until I knew he wasn't going to use it to stab me."
42.01.a, 42.02, 42.026: "I would like to say that I was already tried and acquitted for my hand in Fusil's death. A retrial is frivolous."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: November 22, 2014, 12:35:17 am »

Holding does not require hands. Unless they do not possess the tactile sensation, either?

"They are balls of metal. They can hold stuff, but do have some difficulty actually using them."

I do not know what information to request, without having information about the void. If there are any general summaries or guidebooks to the Void, they would be helpful to start.

"Ill ask, but you won't get much information if you are not specific."

Have my librarians make a copy of a "General Summaries or Guidebook" on the void for Tykki to deliver.

42.00, 42.07: "Oppose, for now. I wouldn't give a man a knife until I knew he wasn't going to use it to stab me."

"You are the one who took them from me. Give them back."

42.01.a, 42.02, 42.026: "I would like to say that I was already tried and acquitted for my hand in Fusil's death. A retrial is frivolous."

"The God of Law, avoiding excess law? You know that last trial was a farce."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: November 22, 2014, 12:38:32 am »

(I leave for a few hours, and something interesting happens. Of course.)

Okay, I see that we're still fighting over... well, everything.

I would like to point out that Yaos explicitly stated that, in the event of her death, all of her holdings would go to me. That being said, don't take stuff from her.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: November 22, 2014, 12:40:37 am »

(Where are these proposals from? Could you send me a link?)

"So, Fusil? Do you want to fight me or not? I'm waiting. I'd be awfully disappointed if you chose not to show yourself."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: November 22, 2014, 12:43:01 am »

"So, Fusil? Do you want to fight me or not? I'm waiting. I'd be awfully disappointed if you chose not to show yourself."

"I have no reason to fight you in the False Fight Field. Even killing you there would be a pointless victory, Tykki would only waste her valuable time. Well, I should probably think about taking all the souls in the Human Plane and the 'Shadow Realm' he thinks we didn't know about and put them back on the planets, then destroy the planes. They are pointless now."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: November 22, 2014, 12:44:19 am »

"You are the one who took them from me. Give them back."
"I can't and wouldn't. The Council has them, and I have enough assassins after me to choose to oppose your proposal."

"The God of Law, avoiding excess law? You know that last trial was a farce."
"It was. There was and is no valid accusation against me except a generalized report that I had a part in your death. And I did, in the way that I attacked a legally allowed target for my own reasons, which happened to coincide by another, direct attack by someone else."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: November 22, 2014, 12:47:29 am »

"I have no reason to fight you in the False Fight Field. Even killing you there would be a pointless victory, Tykki would only waste her valuable time. Well, I should probably think about taking all the souls in the Human Plane and the 'Shadow Realm' he thinks we didn't know about and put them back on the planets, then destroy the planes. They are pointless now."
(What the hell! I challenge this! There is NO way you'd know about the Shadow Realm IC! The only reason I didn't make that secret action over PM was to spare the GM a bit of time! It was still a SECRET ACTION!)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: November 22, 2014, 12:48:33 am »

(What the hell! I challenge this! There is NO way you'd know about the Shadow Realm IC! The only reason I didn't make that secret action over PM was to spare the GM a bit of time! It was still a SECRET ACTION!)
((Yeah, metagaming isn't cool, bro))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2893 on: November 22, 2014, 12:49:48 am »

(There are secret actions in the IC thread? This is the first I have heard of such a thing.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: November 22, 2014, 12:52:03 am »

(Yes. One. I created the Shadow Realm as a secret action but I put it in the IC thread to see if it might spare a bit of your time. With all the complications it created I decided not to do something like that again but it should still have been a secret action. None of the gods should know about it besides Yaos.)
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 475