Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)  (Read 50162 times)

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 - Round 11B (Medieval Boogaloo)
« Reply #435 on: March 26, 2015, 06:50:15 pm »

Jarlsberg Cheese does indeed Preach that We All were created from Cheese, and to Cheese we will Return. However, some Peoples - like us and Our Northern Brethren - are made of much Richer and Meritous Cheese than others.

It is only Right and Just that the Richer, more Flavorful, and most importantly More Expensive Cheeses prevail. Otherwise, what would we Become?

...Well, to be Perfectly Frank, we'd all fail to Consume Our Monthly Quota and be turned into Plant-Men. And nobody Wishes for that Result, regardless of how Amused Jarlsberg Cheese would be.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 26, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

have you ever tasted our secret cheese in our catacombs?
you won't believe that something can taste so intense and powerful.
wait...I send your troops some and I hope our delivery boys will show you how to eat it right. it's a little complicated procedure and not every simple cheese-eater can manage it...but we will teach you!!!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Inactive Therian Saga Char: Stormhead
Dominions: 4.03 Berytos; 4.06 Pangaea; 4.08 Arcoscephale; 4.11 Shinuyama
Inactive Wurm Online Char: Stormhead

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 26, 2015, 09:07:48 pm »

Jarlsberg Cheese is always Excited to try new Cheeses that we can Exploi...Explore. Yes.

We have a Designated Expediter that will Relay that Cheese to Jarlsberg Cheese within the Month. Where shall we Station him?

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 28, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »

and again...I'm impressed...this Skinshifter army is powerfull...I think not many in this world can withstand them.
It looks like you really had a cheesy fine plan for this game.

I'm excited to see how long it will take you to win by thrones.

Frog Stormhead formerly General
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 28, 2015, 11:48:11 pm »

Jarlsberg Cheese has no Interest in Thrones. Sitting on them flares up His hemmorhoids. Nevertheless, I will Propose that Plan whenever He stops Ordering me to Destroy Our Enemies.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 29, 2015, 04:53:35 am »

(( I'll need a 24h delay. This is partly the result of my starting to play Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. But I seldom get sidetracked when I get a new game, and I rarely have issues with dividing my time equally among all of my obligations.

I very occasionally replace absolute words like "definitely" with other words if it makes me seem more reasonable. ))

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 29, 2015, 05:26:23 am »

::) Done.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 29, 2015, 12:56:20 pm »

Well, I just sent mine in, at least.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 29, 2015, 01:25:57 pm »

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a very good reason for a game I think ;)

but 24h more is fine for me too..I need to make some decisions ;)

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 29, 2015, 02:46:19 pm »

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a very good reason for a game I think ;)

The new monster infighting in 0.C is great, and often hilarious.

I ran across, and past, a Fat Zombie that was chasing a Squirrel. Apparently the squirrel was more appetizing? Then the Zombie chased it off into the dist-BOOM!

That Squirrel knew what a Minefield was. Be afraid, be very afraid.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 03:26:54 pm by Hellheart »

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2015, 08:48:30 am »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*GASP*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 31, 2015, 09:47:44 am »

(( I should've asked for another extension but didn't want to ask for two in a row. I knew I had screwed at least one thing up, but I was driving home yesterday so I couldn't fix it.

That was a stupid, pointless mistake. I was angry for at least 3 hours and I'll probably steam every time I'll look at it. I even thought about how to make an escape route, but I did everything for that turn at 8 in the morning before I went to bed because I didn't want to worry about it later on. ))

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 31, 2015, 02:29:21 pm »

Yeah, it's like watching dogs fight over scraps from where I am.  Gnaw on me all you want!
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

HopFlash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 31, 2015, 04:06:08 pm »

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who can't take down this Pangae-Tree :D

But I'm not happy with this damn fighting machine called Monster of Fraud of Vanheim...I hate it (and that I'm not prepared to fight something like that).

I'm not happy with this assassination went bad too.

Not my game in the end I think.

Hellheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 01, 2015, 12:16:25 am »

(( Meh, it's mainly a wake-up call for me to focus much harder on my games now. Marignon has a bunch of powerful counters to large masses of normal troops regardless of what I cast to support them. And the micromanagement for the Desura Lanka game has somehow become easier for me despite the exponential growth of...well, right now it's even or linear because I'm killing off population so fast that I have to keep moving my hunters to provinces with enemy Dominion, but once a province hits Turmoil-3 my Slave output more than doubles from what it would be in Order-3.

And it may not be enough because there's super-fed Xibalba that has killed 5 Pretenders, beat a 3v1 that started about halfway through Year 2 (although one is still reasonably alive and the other has managed to hold onto most of his provinces), has something like 30+ Black Heart Assassins with Lifelong Protection and Skull Talisman and seems to have massive amounts of gems. I just got hit with two Mind Hunts in one turn from a nation that doesn't have any Astral Access whatsoever  >:(  .

Protip: if Xibalba rushes and conquers another nation, every neighbor must immediately stop what they're doing and KILL XIBALBA. I warned people well in advance and they dithered around for more than a year. I took some small satisfaction when the player that delayed us the most was utterly crushed by Xibalba within 3 turns, but I'd rather not have to deal with what will probably be 24+ turns of a 6v1 where Xibalba could still come out the victor. ))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:01:00 am by Hellheart »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33