Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292601 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6750 on: August 25, 2017, 04:22:50 pm »

: Yeah, I can tell. Even if me and Harlan didn't part in the best of ways, I was still happy when I saw him again. Siblings, you know... And yeah, we do. I hope it gets better, but I think we can afford to take it a bit slower than your brother, don't you think? After all, we have to save the world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6751 on: August 26, 2017, 03:49:11 am »

:"Ehe, well, Tomik's tended to be a bit more romantically eager than me before now. I turned down a looot of guys when I was younger, because either they were all meek or were awful. You have just come in and hit that sweet spot of both brave and nice, so you should be proud of yourself for that! But, yeah, I'm in no rush. We'll have time after we kick Ixion's butts!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6752 on: August 26, 2017, 04:26:52 am »

Harold blushed slightly at the praise, still smiling.

: Can you believe Harlan was all worried that we weren't gonna survive this? Even if it got a bit dire at some points, we had the Chosen One on our side and found Tomik. That pretty much sealed it in. And then it turned out one of the commanders was Laura's dad!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: August 26, 2017, 02:29:37 pm »

:"Yeah, things have been going nice, recently, huh? I think we're pretty sure to win, now! We've all gotten so strong, and so close --my brother's marrying someone, and I'm on a date with you, hehe-- that I don't think they've got anything to match us! We've got this."
Senija patted Harold's shoulder affectionately, and as a little gesture of the victory she anticipated.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6754 on: August 26, 2017, 02:35:33 pm »

Ketsuki smiled at the saint.
"Thank you, my dear friend. I trust you, too. Should I ever fall, no doubt you will be there to pick me up once more."
  "Yeah!" Albert nodded at ketsuki. "And I am sure you will be there to keep me safe, so when we're together I think we'll be something to be reckoned with!" Albert finished, returning Ketsuki's smile.

: Alright, alright! First I want to hear what Laura has to say, then I'll listen to everyone else. You don't seem like a criminal though, priest.
  "I, uh, got mixed in with bandits... By accident. I probably should've realized that they were bandits, but I was too naive.. And well, when the law came down on them, I was imprisoned..." Albert awkwardly says under Lauradad gaze
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:42:00 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6755 on: August 26, 2017, 03:45:07 pm »

"It's been a series of mixups, dad, and then this Twilight guy. Two-face."

"I've been too stressed lately from all this. My memory has holes so big it's as if three years or more have passed since my... abduction. Right, Albert?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6756 on: August 26, 2017, 03:46:01 pm »

: Yeah! Harold briefly let go of Senija to raise his fist up in the air for a second before putting his arm down again. You know, even if half the world is at war, and what happened here today... I still consider it a good day.

Jacob looked at Albert up and down.

: Hmm... the law of Ixion is strict, but it has gotten to such an extreme without anyone noticing that I don't even know what to believe. Jacob shook his head. I have heard nothing of a twilight or two-faced man. What is that about?

Then Ketsuki could feel Galeforce rattling in its sheath.

"Enough of this nonsense! Ketsuki, you the fearless one, are you too afraid now to admit your feelings? This is obviously the best time for it! Make your spirit grow stronger!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6757 on: August 26, 2017, 04:08:45 pm »

Albert looked at Ketsuki, then at Galeforce in its Sheath.
  "Uh.. Ketsuki.. What does galeforce mean? What does it mean about... Admitting your feelings? Am.. I..." Albert trails off, unsure of what to say, looking at Ketsuki with confusion on his face.

"I've been too stressed lately from all this. My memory has holes so big it's as if three years or more have passed since my... abduction. Right, Albert?"
  "Oh, yes.. We met a man who controlled strange... Abberations. He seemed to be working with Ixions, using teleportation magic... and beacons? Mostly those... Assassin types, but there was a group of others.. And they had pretty deplorable magic. Twisting the power of staves into causing killing curses... Oh, but he died though. He... Tried to gain immortality, but the relic that he seeked seemed to disagree with him.." Albert thought aloud, eyes lost in remembering the last couple of years days.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6758 on: August 26, 2017, 04:11:52 pm »

:"Yeah... yeah, it is a good day, isn't it? I found Tomik, found romance,"
Senija can't help but burst into chortling at that, evidently thinking her little joke quite funny,
:"Killed the guy who got me into Strohnban, and Tomik's engaged! Lots of good things today."
She glanced down towards the forest.
:"Hey, I see a nice little clearing down there, wanna go land? Flying around is nice and all but it does mean we can't really move around, you know?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6759 on: August 26, 2017, 04:29:27 pm »

Harold chuckled at the first part.

: Found romance? More like romance found you! Sure, let's land.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: August 26, 2017, 05:28:27 pm »

:"Fair enough, haha."
She brought Ranzen down in a quick descent, making sure to keep Harold secure as she did.
:"Honestly, it's a good thing you asked me out, because, eheh, I dunno if I would have noticed anything otherwise."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: August 26, 2017, 05:34:09 pm »

: Well, I never got anything I wanted by standing around looking good. Not that I don't look good anyways. Harold gave an exaggerated wink.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6762 on: August 26, 2017, 07:44:50 pm »

Senija grinned at Harold as the two touched down, the confident and flirty air she was trying to put on more or less shattered by the fact that she was blushing quite pinkly and stopping mid-sentence to giggle.
:"Yeah, ehehe, um, that's not a field you have to worry about."
She swung her legs off off Ranzen, leaning forward to pat her wyvern (Ranzen made a pleased little sound) right on top of his head.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: August 26, 2017, 08:01:06 pm »

Harold got down off Ranzen before turning to the giggling Senija.

: Hehehe, I've never seen you like this before. Is it something I said? Harold raised an eyebrow and smiled directly at her.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: August 27, 2017, 02:45:26 am »

:"Oh, well, you know, um... trying to be flirty. I'm kinda new at it, eheh."
She scratched the back of her head nervously, still blushing.
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 538