Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292587 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #4665 on: April 23, 2016, 09:58:19 pm »

"And before? How many people have you killed? People that could have been perfectly good people that only died because they were unlucky enough to be in front of a certain ship?"
Kyle blinks and shakes his head.
"I'm sorry, I'm being an ass. Forget I said anything."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: April 23, 2016, 10:04:32 pm »

Senija looked at Kyle with a stunned expression.
:"I... wh-what? Everyone we've been fighting, they attacked us first, so I..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #4667 on: April 23, 2016, 10:05:03 pm »

Lilly looked over her shoulder.

"We're already dead. I don't think anything worse is going to happen to us."

She sighed and shrugged.

"I'm not going to run you off, if that's what you're worried about."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: April 23, 2016, 10:08:23 pm »

Tomik frowned.

"I don't think we're dead. I mean, there was pretty clearly a difference between us and them. Even between us and Ketsuki's master. If we were dead, we'd be more like them I think. And... yeah. I guess I was afraid of that. Pretty sure I'd deserve it if you did so... I wouldn't have been blaming you for doing it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: April 23, 2016, 10:09:35 pm »

"Senija... I was a pirate. I kill people and take their stuff for my own gain."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: April 23, 2016, 10:11:58 pm »

:"Wait, were-- were you referring to yourself? Were... you actually asking me about the people I've killed before, or just... I don't know... I was a mercenary..."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: April 23, 2016, 10:17:07 pm »

"It really is. I wish the circumstances were better, so we could study it in-depth.

Did you learn anything from the body?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: April 23, 2016, 10:17:48 pm »

Albert hurried down to Laura, healing her as her wounds were the most grevious, before turning to look at everyone else. Senija was bleeding, as was Ketsuki, along with almost everyone else. Watching Tomik drag Lamden away to that dark mage didn't help matters.
  "Anyone hurt, come to me!" Albert shouted, making his way over to heal Ketsuki.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: April 23, 2016, 10:19:31 pm »

:"Oh, I-- I'm being called. I'll..."
Senija sighed, and just shrugged, making her now once again subdued way over to Albert.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: April 23, 2016, 10:20:13 pm »

"Maybe that's just something that happens the longer you're here. We're still 'fresh' after all."

The bard crossed her arms over her stomach and looked off into the distance.

"Let's not argue about it. It's not worth it. After all, if I'm dead, I did say I preferred it to Ixion. And I've been a fuck-up my whole life anyway, so it figures I would go out getting everyone else killed too."

"...So what did you want to talk about?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: April 23, 2016, 10:21:51 pm »

Kyle waves at her as she leaves.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: April 23, 2016, 10:27:32 pm »

Tomik stared at the ground before slowly sitting down against a rock and trying to form the words that he'd been thinking over for a while now.

"I... What I did was wrong. I was trying to protect you but... It's not my call if you want to be protected or not. And while I may love you, I'm not your family. I should have let you go after them. I just... With everything that had been going on... with all I did to rescue you... I didn't want to lose you after all that. But then I lost you anyways. Not because you left or because someone kidnapped you but because I was bull headed and refused to listen when you told me that we were done. And so I took it out on you. Because I was hurting. But that's not an excuse. My pain isn't a reason to hurt you. And I hurt Senija too in the process. All she wanted was for us to both be happy. And I just ruined that for her and didn't care. And... I don't want to hurt you any more. So I'll back down. If we get out of all of this still alive... I promise I won't push anything. You can go after your family if you want, I won't stop you. And I'll try and keep everyone else from stopping you too. I... Yeah. I'm sorry."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: April 23, 2016, 10:31:19 pm »

Albert turned to Senija, and winced as he saw the blood on her. Doing a quick patchup job on ketsuki for the moment, he started administrating healing to Senija, wincing at her bleeding wounds.
  "Those undead really didn't hold back, did they.." Albert muttered, healing up Senija's wounds. Noticing how out it she was, he leaned forwards and patted her on the shoulder.
  "H-hey.. We're not dead dead, we'll figure some way out of this place."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: April 23, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »

Asher sighed.

"Unfortunately, given where we probably are, we'd need an impressive force to keep us safe enough to do any proper research."

"As for the body, I discovered something unsettling. It was being animated by divine magic, rather than the dark magic I use. Perhaps that's why he still had his humanity."

"I was going to check out the rest of them to see if there's a differance."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:53:11 am by F.O.E. »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: April 23, 2016, 10:38:39 pm »

Lilly sighed quietly as she turned to look at Tomik.

"...It's OK, really. You might be a stubborn idiot, but I'm an impulsive one. You were right. Even if I somehow got through a siege, I doubt I would have been welcome anyway."

"Look, I'm sorry too. I do care for you, but... I'm afraid, y'know? And I'm not sure if what I'm scared of is us not working out... or if it's being happy that I'm scared of. I know that isn't fair to you, and I don't know how to fix it. Me."
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 538