Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291919 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3075 on: September 08, 2015, 12:57:07 pm »

"He's right, Lamden. If there's really a war going on... there's not much any of us can do about it. I don't like it either."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: September 08, 2015, 10:47:36 pm »

"I.. I see.." Albert looked downcast. They'd have to leave, and with a war happening, especially one that was so close to home for him and Lamden.. He liked the older priest, and he didn't need to think hard about how this could be affecting him.
  "Y..Yeah, Lillian's right Lamden.. Not right now anyway, we're all tired, and I don't know if my staff would last out until we got another chance to rest at a town.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: September 09, 2015, 11:57:52 am »

: "I understand all of your concerns. All of you are under no obligation to follow me. I, however, am duty bound to return home by any means necessary, as soon as possible."
Lamden continued to face Nikolai.
: "And I believe I had said earlier that I require this invention to be prepared immediately, did I not? If you are unable to ready this contraption by the next morning then I must request provisions to cross the desert posthaste."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: September 09, 2015, 12:04:30 pm »

"Lamden. Stop. You're not thinking straight. You being one man rushing to save people won't do you or them any good. He already said that we can leave soon and since we're being kicked out tomorrow anyways, presumably it will be ready by then. Wait for that, get supplies that you'll need for the fight we'll be getting into, and go with us. Leaving tonight versus tomorrow will not make a huge difference. We need you as much as you need us."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:07:33 pm by Swordstar »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: September 09, 2015, 12:21:22 pm »

"I feel like I should stab you, Lamden. Should I? We're at war, after all." Laura glared at the healer.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: September 09, 2015, 12:21:58 pm »

Lamden did not break his gaze from Nikolai.
: "I believe I am thinking more clearly than I ever have, Sir Tomik. A guardian such as I is worthless without honor held in their promises, and my honor is being tested now every minute spent not advancing to the north. A single man, woman or child with their life cut short will weigh not on just my conscience, but yours if you choose to delay me further." The cavalier clutched his staff with his good arm, "And thus with my integrity on the line, in order for me to risk this 'invention' hindering my arrival, I must ask another promise for assurance."
: "Will the contraption be ready by next sunrise. Yes. Or. No?"
Lamden's eye twitched when Laura addressed him.
: "If you feel the need to 'restore' yourself in the eyes of Ixion, you are free to try."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: September 09, 2015, 12:31:22 pm »

: Don't worry, I'll make sure it's all ready to go so please don't give them more reasons to kick you out earlier than usual.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: September 09, 2015, 12:32:55 pm »

"What! Restore myself!? You think you have monopoly on your duties!? I had no choice but tag along and happily do what I'm told! Everyone assumes I'm over the issue but I'm not! I never will!" She punched him in the chest.

"And what am I supposed to do, huh, mister f^$#ing chevalier?! Let you go and support your people so they can kill mine!? It's enough that I have been forced on this shit-damned adventure, you little perverted hairy ape, and I hope that if you go to that damned war you get slaughtered amongst your oh-so-beloved guys!! Even better, I hope that the contraption kills you mis-transit so you don't have a chance to help! Or I will destroy it myself! Everyone excepts me to go along and maybe even help Alberal and, and, and I had enough of this goddamned pressure on this goddamned trip!!" Laura tossed her spear away and ran away.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: September 09, 2015, 12:33:15 pm »

Tomik growled slightly under his breath.

"Right then,  Lamden, why don't you go look for a shop where you could buy a staff or two, since we'll likely need some of those. Someone else, Senija maybe or Ketsuki, should go try and find weapons. I'll... go try and find Laura so that we don't have a repeat of what happened earlier."

He headed off in the direction that he had seen Laura head.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:35:13 pm by Swordstar »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: September 09, 2015, 12:37:02 pm »

Lamden's expression eased but his gaze didn't break, despite being punched.
: "I will hold you to that."
The cavalier sighed and slung his staff, walking down the streets to the Staff Shop.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:15:58 pm by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: September 09, 2015, 12:38:48 pm »

Laura, unable to really run and cry, didn't go far away. She was currently slumped against an alley wall, bawling her eyes out into her gauntlets. That's in-between kicking random boxes and almost kicking an unfortunate kitten that wandered by.
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: September 09, 2015, 12:42:04 pm »

Quietly walking up to the girl and leaning against the wall, Tomik looked down at her and sighed.

"You don't have to come, you know that, right? I'm sure that you could stay here. Only having one of us stay probably wouldn't be a big deal and that way you could stay out of this whole thing. I mean... You could try to return back too but I don't want you to get executed because we forced you into this."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: September 09, 2015, 12:55:24 pm »

Laura glared and huffed at him, her cheeks red and her eyes puffy from crying. She was ready to punch him, before she managed to calm down.

"Stay behind? But... but others will then think I don't want to help. I mean, I w-want but, but on other hand I d-don't want to kill my own people... there, there could be my friends or someone from my family... I don't even know if they know I'm, uh, a-absent from my post, let's say it as such..." Laura gradually calmed down, both in her voice and her sniffling.

"I don't see a simple and best way out of this. I just don't know what to do! Sometimes I wish I really, really, never met any of you. A-and my temper doesn't help me, uh, in such situations..."

"I don't know what to do, Tomik... I tried to go along and just hope all will go well, but I just... can't, anymore."
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #3088 on: September 09, 2015, 12:56:51 pm »

Lamden reached a shop named "This Is My Healstick" where a tired man tried to give him a warm welcome.

Welcome... If you want a staff this is your place, but please don't touch anything.

Quote from: Staves
Heal: 500 g
Antidote: 400 g
Mend: 750 g
Soothe: 680 g
Sleep: 620 g
Poison: 550 g
Slow: 800 g
Unlock: 250 g
Barrier: 570 g

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: September 09, 2015, 01:03:28 pm »

Tomik sat down next to her and patted the ground, hoping to get her to sit and calm down a bit maybe.

"I know, and I'm sorry. There are sometimes I wish that we hadn't met you either, just so that you could have a better chance at being happy. Because right now you're just stuck in a crappy situation."

He sighed and closed his eyes, thinking.

"I think it's ok that you don't want to help. This whole situation is messed up and mixed up and falling apart. But there's still that terrorist out there that we need to fight, and there's still a war going on. As much as I wish we could, we can't just ignore that. There isn't one right answer. But... whatever you choose to do, I'll support you and defend you against the words of the others."
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 538