Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292147 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #2085 on: March 09, 2015, 03:08:23 pm »

Fortunately Kyle stops Laura before the javelin pierces Rajik.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: March 09, 2015, 03:10:27 pm »

Tomik growled in frustration as Laura and Kyle both ignored him. Deciding that it was time he actually stepped up into the leader position some people had been putting him in, he snapped at those two.

"Listen to me! I don't care what you think is best, I've been generally accepted as the leader of this group, so that's what I'm going to be. Which means you either listen to me or you get going. The prisoner is not a priority. He's clearly not going anywhere, which means that taking care of ourselves is the priority. So unless you want to start walking through the desert on your own, I suggest you two do what I asked."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: March 09, 2015, 03:12:37 pm »

While Tomik had everyone's attention (and Kyle was arguing with Laura for some reason), Harlan slipped over to the prone form of Rajik and drew his knife.

: "Sorry about this. Nothing personal, you understand. I'll see you in Hell someday soon, and I hope you will forgive me."

And with a quick thrust through the eye, he dispatched the wyvern rider. Then he stood up and faced his brother.

: "I do what I have to do in order to survive. You know that."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: March 09, 2015, 03:13:59 pm »

"Excuse me, big guy. Could you step aside a moment? I would be thankful." She looked at Tomik and her tongue took hold of her brain for second time since her escape.

"By whom! A girl you've banged?! Cuz not by me!"

"I- I-" She quickly walked away in random direction, and then down a dune. Get ahold of yourself Laura, and get your tongue in check...
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: March 09, 2015, 03:14:33 pm »

"I..." Albert kept his Gaze on Rajik, not much seemed to be able to draw him away. He only briefly glanced at Tomik's speech, before looking back at Rajik. The now very dead Rajik.
  "Oh.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: March 09, 2015, 03:15:08 pm »

Kyle turns to Tomik.
"I may be a pirate but I will not allow someone to be murdered. Say what you want to let yourself sleep at night but killing someone who can not defend themselves is murder and a sin of the highest degree."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: March 09, 2015, 03:16:51 pm »

"A bit slow there, Kyle." She pointed at the wyvern rider. " He is already dead."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: March 09, 2015, 03:17:42 pm »

Harold tried to stop Harlan but he moved too quick. Rajik was done before he could do anything.

: ... You'll never change, huh, brother? You never think of some alternative solutions. You could have tied him up, keep him unconscious, but your only solution is to kill people. These kinds of things are the reason I left...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: March 09, 2015, 03:17:47 pm »

"By plenty of people, not just Lillian, and if you don't like it, you can deal with it. I don't see anyone else stepping up and taking on the responsibility of being in charge. Of worrying about making sure we all get out of this alive. It's not easy, and it's not something I asked for. But I'm going to do it because I can. As for your comment about Lillian, I don't care if you respect me or if you hate me, but you will treat her with respect because she deserves it. She's risking her life out here without a way to defend herself and she doesn't abandon her group in a hissy fit because someone accidentally called her a boy."

He turned to Kyle.

"As for you, I never said I was going to kill him. I simply said it wasn't the top priority. But it seems that it doesn't matter any more. His wounds must have been worse than they seemed."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: March 09, 2015, 03:20:03 pm »

: "Oh please, killing those who can't defend themselves is what you pirates do for a living." He cleaned his knife blade on Kyle's shirt. "Drop the self-righteousness, you're just as damned as I am."

He returned his gaze to his brother.

: "You grew up in the slums just like me, little brother, so you know what it's like. If you had stayed even another few months you'd probably be in a gang and possibly dead."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: March 09, 2015, 03:21:00 pm »

Kyle looks down at the deaded rider in the confusion... He twitches and goes over a dune silently.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: March 09, 2015, 03:22:32 pm »

Ketsuki stepped forward and placed a surprisingly gentle hand on Albert's shoulder.
"Come, Albert. Nothing to gain if you stay here."

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: March 09, 2015, 03:24:20 pm »

"HELL I AM NOT A BOY I'M SAYING LAST TIME!" Laura turned and shouted at Tomik from distance, before moving closer.

"You have ruined my entire life! All of it! You and your criminal bunch! I will never forgive nor forget! And the worst of it all, you seem to have best time in your life while I cannot even fit in!"

"Ever asked how I feel? For once you could not be a damn piece of granite and ask, 'hey Ixionese soldier girl whom we gave a choice of 'join or die', are you feeling allright in here?' or maybe at least 'sorry it turned out this way and it could've fucked your life up, but don't hold it against us'!"

"Geez, you might feel offended, but first time since I had to run off with you guys, I. Feel. BETTER." Laura took few deep breaths.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: March 09, 2015, 03:25:41 pm »

: But we aren't in the slums anymore, are we? That's your problem, no matter where you go everything is slums for you. If you keep living always like in the slums... you will end up dying like a slumdog. And you know I don't want that to happen.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: March 09, 2015, 03:28:42 pm »

Tomik held his stony face for a few seconds before grinning slightly.

"Hey Senija, you sure I'm your twin? Cause she's doing a pretty good job of being you right now."

He turned back to Laura and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I hadn't thought about the fact that this would be so much harder on you than the rest of us. I should have done a better job at making sure you were included and happy. I know that there's nothing I can do to make it up to you, this whole situation has been terrible for you, I'm sure. But... If there's ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Regardless of why you joined us, I do view you as one of our companions."
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 538