Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292148 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #315 on: October 24, 2014, 01:16:28 am »

"I suppose? I don't know, I've never been much of one for war!"

Lillian rested her cheek on Tomik's back.

"I think she did all right for herself. She went a little out of control when you were hurt, but... well, I guess that's not unusual, is it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 24, 2014, 05:40:52 am »

: "So Mason. Did you have any post-escape plans, by any chance? A destination at the very least?"

: I sure have. First we go to Zeton, the city next to the port where these ships sail from. I know a guy there who owns an inn. We can crash there for the night and talk more about my plan, but only until the news of a prison escape reach it. Which will be pretty soon anyways.

The ship creaked as Mason tried to control it.

: ... That is, if I manage not to crash us into some rocks or something.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2014, 09:01:14 am »

The sound of dark magic working nearby seemed to startle the prisoner right back into sitting up.
: "Who!?" He immediately shot his gaze around on alert, before settling on the two youths on the other side of his cell, "You're... kids?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2014, 09:25:46 am »

: "I'm not a child, I'm.. I was... An ordained member of the church."
Albert stopped speaking for a moment, looking sideways at Isbilya for a moment before turning back to the man.
: "That isn't important anyway, why are you so injured? What is your name?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 24, 2014, 09:38:09 am »

The prisoner's alert disposition seemed to fade as he looked from the priest to the shamaness and back. After a moment, he sighed.
: "Well, a shameful move or two on my part." The prisoner struggled to stand on his feet, stance weak, "I am Lamden of Auroch, loyal servant to Luso, lord of the Sun. May I ask your names?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 24, 2014, 10:06:41 am »

Albert cleared his throat, before nodding.

: "My name is Albert, Albert Rudoph. Prior member to a church in Ixion. Take it easy until you're healed, you might make it harder to heal if you strain yourself."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 24, 2014, 10:16:53 am »

: "Albert, and from an Ixion church, hm?" Lamden blinked slowly with a slightly appraising stare, but quickly relented.
: "Oh, no. I'm well aware of the matters of healing, I am merely on guard as... This ship was en route to Strohnban, was it not?" Lamden's expression pulled back into a bit of worry, "Just as well, what cretins would send a spirited young lad like yourself to such a dreaded place?!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 24, 2014, 01:41:20 pm »

"Ah... no, not especially. Though seems like it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Probably the battle wasn't long enough, but who knows. Part of why we travel together. I can help keep her in check some of the time, you know?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 24, 2014, 02:05:12 pm »

"I see. She's not, uh, one of those 'berserker' types, is she? I mean, I won't have to watch myself around her in a fight, will I?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2014, 02:49:01 pm »

Albert scratched his head, closed his eyes, and sighed.
: "I... Ended up helping out a group of bandits by mistake, when they had finally brought the attention of the law, I surrendered as I saw what I had done. As to why I'm here and not in my jail cell........" Albert trailed off, and just looked at the floor, shifting his foot.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 24, 2014, 03:18:51 pm »

"Uh... well... Don't think you have anything to worry about. It's more just... Well, the more hurt she gets, the wilder she gets. But I've never seen her hurt a comrade."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 24, 2014, 03:38:25 pm »

Lilly sighed in relief, then laughed to herself.

"Well, maybe I could calm her down if she does get out of hand. I'd just have to think of the right song."

"That's good to know. I'm an old hand with first aid - my little brother used to run around and get scraped up a lot - so I could try to keep her from getting too hurt."

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 24, 2014, 03:39:49 pm »

Isbilya was a bit bored. The newcomer's attention had been caught by Albert, and she had nothing left to do now. So, finally noticing the wyverns, she got close to Senija and hers, a bit scared but also excited.

"Hey, Senija, isn't it? Can I... touch him?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 24, 2014, 03:47:15 pm »

: "I take it you have help then." Lamden gave a wary stare at Isbilya as she decided to go above deck, "Your companions, are they trustworthy?" He asked as he limped through the new opening in his cell.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 24, 2014, 05:25:15 pm »

"A pretty voice like yours has a better chance than most to calm her down I'd bet. It's nice to have others caring about her too. I've always worried about her, even though she used to be my protector. Never stood for people being mean to me when we were little. Then we grew up and she got more violent and it became my turn to be the one protecting her. Guess it was my chance to pay her back for all the times she stood up for me."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 538