Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292168 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #285 on: October 23, 2014, 03:24:52 pm »

Isbilya couldn't find a key. It must be in possesion of the crew who hasn't shown their faces ever or with the Warden.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 23, 2014, 03:37:13 pm »

"Well, I'll take that as a yes."
"Now stay still, I'm going to take the door down and I don't want to hurt you."

Isbilya used her spell on the door, trying to finish taking it down without damaging the ship.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 23, 2014, 03:37:28 pm »

Alberts litany of "oh god my life has come to an end" ended when he saw the bruised man, the half broken door, and that Demon.. Or was it Devil? Child come down. Taking a couple of deeper breaths, Albert uncurled and was soon standing.

: "I.. I can worry about where my life is going later, but for now I can't just sit and babble while someone's in agony." Turning to Isbilya, Albert asked a question.
: "You can remove the rest of the door, without doing any more harm to this man, right?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 23, 2014, 04:25:40 pm »

Senija makes a happy little gasp as she spots the wyverns in the air, and laughs a little before calling out to her wyvern:
:"Ah! Hahaha! HEY RANZEN!"
The orange sub-dragon swooped down and landed with a thump near Senija before reaching down and nuzzling her with his snout. For her part, his rider continued to laugh and hugged his head.
:"Ohhh I missed you so muuuch! You big goof!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 23, 2014, 06:12:50 pm »

Lilly had been very quiet since the warden's death; in truth, she was simply sitting on the deck, her back to a wall, and trembling as she rode out the adrenaline of her first ever fight. She had never seen such fighting and killing before, and her hands were shaking too much to even try to play a little and calm herself down.

I mean... I guess freedom is worth any price... but... I kinda wish it hadn't had to go down that way.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 23, 2014, 09:09:47 pm »

Harlan recovered from his coughing fit over the railing and wiped the blood away from his chin. He still looked pale, but at least his breathing was almost back to normal.

: "So Mason. Did you have any post-escape plans, by any chance? A destination at the very least?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 23, 2014, 10:48:31 pm »

Pushing himself away from Modra, Tomik spotted the girl who'd been across from him in the jail sitting by herself. Sticking his lance into a sheath on the saddle, he walked over towards her, Modra following behind, still trying to sniff him. Reaching her, he looked down at her and asked quietly,

"You holding up ok? No offense, but you don't seem like much of a fighting type. I know battles can be rough on people. I only get through them by clearing my mind and fighting almost automatically. Can't imagine what it'd be like to just be shoved into one."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:02 pm »

Lillian looked up when she heard footsteps and saw the man who had been occupying the cell across from her, and apparently he had a wyvern following him now. She brushed some of her hair over her shoulder with a hand.

"Well... I mean I guess I'll be fine. I'm already trying to, you know, rationalize it. We had to fight or we'd die or get stuck there for the rest of our lives, right?"

The musician smoothed her skirt down as she stood.

"Yeah... it's not a fun time. I'm not really used to violence, as you guessed, but I guess I'm going to have to get used to it. I mean, we're outlaws now, right? That means we might have to keep fighting if they care enough about us to try to capture us again... or worse."

She wasn't really sure what the future held, and decided to change the subject for the moment.

"That's a pretty wyvern. What's its name?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 23, 2014, 11:02:13 pm »

Tomik frowned slightly as she continued talking. He'd been afraid of this when they'd escaped. Some of them might have been able to get out of that prison if they'd behaved, but now they were outlaws and it was already affecting them.

"Well, if nothing else, just remember that you're not alone. You've got all of us looking out for you too."

Then she mentioned his wyvern and his face brightened.

"Isn't she? Her name's Modra. She's been my wyvern since I could barely walk. Her egg mate is over there with my sister. I could give you a ride if you wanted. Help you focus on something else and all."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 23, 2014, 11:06:07 pm »

"Oh, so you two ARE related. I thought you looked a lot alike - cousins, maybe."

"Hello, Modra!"

Lilly waved to the wyvern, then returned her attention to Tomik.

"Yeah... I'd like that. Us staying together as a group, I mean. I think that Mason guy is going to want to keep us together for... something, if he really is a prophet like they were claiming, and... I'd rather not be on my own just yet."

She considered his other offer.

"A ride? Is it dangerous for two people to ride one wyvern?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 23, 2014, 11:28:35 pm »

"Heh, yeah, we're twins actually. She's technically the older one, not that she acts it most of the time. And, well, even if the group breaks up, I'm sure you can stick with me and Senija. We've just been traveling the world anyways, so another face would be welcome. As for dangerous, not at all. Modra's plenty large enough to carry two people. It's useful in battles sometimes, let me tell you. I've carried more injured comrades off the field than I can count. Not that I'd be carrying you like I carry them. But she'd be able to carry you easily. She's strong, right Modra?"

She didn't know what he was saying, but she recognized her name. When he said her name again, she nudged him with her nose, sending him stumbling.

"Maybe a bit too strong sometimes... heh."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 23, 2014, 11:36:56 pm »

"Oh, I see. Do you have many siblings, or is it just you and your sister?"

Lilly shuffled her guitar around so it was hanging over her back instead of being held in her hands.

"Anyway yeah, it might be fun to travel with the pair of you and see the world from above. It would certainly keep us out of the hands of the usual guards!"

"So you're sure she wouldn't mind me being on her back? I mean, I'm a little nervous about flying and heights, but, well, might as well try new things while I can, right? Better to be in the air than in a cell at the very least!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 23, 2014, 11:40:23 pm »

"Just the two of us. Apparently we were enough work for our family. Well, mostly Senija. She was always the wild child. ... Still is sometimes."

Glancing at his sister, he shook his head before turning back to Lilly.

"Well, how about this. Why don't you come introduce yourself to her? Hold out your hand, let her give you a sniff. Then we can take you up for a short ride and see how you like it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 23, 2014, 11:44:12 pm »

Lilly nodded and approached Modra, stopping a couple of feet away, and held out her hand tentatively.

"Hey, girl. Modra. My name is Lillian Rose. You're a good girl, right?"

She glanced at Tomik, but didn't really want to take her focus off of the wyvern just in case she had to hit the deck.

"Yeah, she sorta struck me as the wild one of the two of you earlier. Did she do things like put bugs in your pillow?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 23, 2014, 11:47:49 pm »

Modra leaned down and sniffed the palm of the hand held out to her. She continued to sniff, heading up the girl's arm and continued on, giving her a full inspection. Finally, she nudged the girl's hand with her head, clearly hoping for either a treat or rubs.

"You have no idea... That, she'd get me blamed for things around the house, she'd get us in trouble... It's how we ended up in the prison. Though... that was more justified I suppose. She's my sister though. I love her, even if she pulls stuff on me all the time."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 538