Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291985 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Epilogue A: Consequences.
« Reply #7890 on: May 10, 2018, 04:38:15 pm »

: It's not your mess, trust me. Maybe someday you will come to terms with that. Good luck. Micheal gave Lillian a good hug before turning to Tomik (and Senija). Take care of her, Tomik.

Micheal then took his parents out, where some of his men were waiting. Nell and Kennedy were next, giving their farewells (very enthusiastically on the part of the little girl), and Ivy, still in shock from the events. Only Johnny and the Cizeks remained in the house.

: I guess I'll ask for a transfer to Veleria. If he's going to be a General for Alberal, maybe I can do better than being a guard in this place.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: May 10, 2018, 04:47:37 pm »

Lilly returned Micheal's hug, and gave one to Ivy, Nell, and Kennedy too on their way out. Finally it was just the four of them left in front of the house, and Lilly turned to look at it.

"I guess this is the last time I'll ever see this place. We might as well grab some of my stuff from my room before we're gone for good. And maybe there are some things we can use in storage - cradles and baby clothes."

Johnny answered her question, and she turned to him.

"I guess Coriven isn't a good place for any of us, huh? Take care, Johnny. I know you'll do great."

She hugged him before finally turning to her husband and sister-in-law.

"What do you say we finish up our business and then go home, this time for good?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: May 10, 2018, 04:54:09 pm »

Tomik had stayed quiet, sensing that this wasn't his conversation to have. He nodded in response to Micheal's request, but that was it. He wanted to let Lilly say her goodbyes in peace. And then she turned to him, and he smiled, wrapping her up in a hug.

"I couldn't agree more. Lets go home."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: May 10, 2018, 06:00:28 pm »

Senija had actually been rather stunned when Micheal had announced his arrest of Lilly's parents, but upon a moment's reflection, she decided that it was a good thing, even if Lilly wasn't very happy about it -- they really WERE getting what was coming to them.

The moment Tomik released Lilly from his hug, Senija was, perhaps predictably, there to give her another.
:"Yeah, let's!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: May 10, 2018, 06:06:34 pm »

"Talk about a Cizek sandwich..."

Lilly wasn't complaining, though, and hugged both back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Epilogue B: The Heist.
« Reply #7895 on: May 13, 2018, 11:50:04 am »

Now that the last affair with the family was finished, Lillian and Tomik could live in peace in Dargas, where they would build their own family. Senija would too, but Harold had to finish something...

~~~~Epilogue B: The Heist~~~~
Six months after Harlan last saw action, his brother came with a proposition: one last job together. Days later, they found themselves in Veyriden, at the back door of one of the resident mages' huge mansion.

Harold stood guard in the poorly lit alley that led to the back door Harlan was trying to pick.

: *What do you think of the job? Seems easy enough, but you can never be sure with these people.*

//Harlan Coronas is in!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:55:02 am by Solymr »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: May 13, 2018, 11:54:38 am »

Harlan took a quick break to examine the lock. These mages knew their locksmithing, alright. Fortunately his tools were up to the task.

: "Run it by me one more time, just to make sure we both have it right."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: May 13, 2018, 12:14:22 pm »

: This is sort of an extraofficial thing from Phineas. Things have been weirder than usual in this place, but he's got no clear proof so his hands are tied. But if we go in and find proof that the guy who lives here is running illegal experiments, we get a nice compensation.

Harold thought for a second.

: I'm glad you agreed to this. I don't know if I could have done this on my own.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: May 13, 2018, 12:19:51 pm »

: "Right. And if we do find proof, we can take anything valuable as "evidence". And non-valuable evidence too, of course; Phineas will want something he can use to convince the guard to raid the place." Harlan returned to picking the lock. Almost there...

: "Don't mention it. I owe you one for all the help you gave us in dealing with Ixiom. Besides, if you went in there alone and got yourself into serious trouble, Senija would kill me."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: May 13, 2018, 12:34:22 pm »

Harold chuckled.

: Of course. But really, you helped me as much as I helped you. Did you need the money for anything?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: May 13, 2018, 12:46:33 pm »

: "Oh, I always need money for something. But yeah, I guess there's one or two things in particular I could use some extra cash for."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: May 13, 2018, 12:52:22 pm »

: In that case, I don't mind giving you a bigger share. I'll be going to Dargas with Senija soon after this anyways.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: May 15, 2018, 04:05:38 pm »

: "Well...I won't say 'no' to some extra gold. But you're going to take a good amount of the pay from this, alright? I'm not going to have my brother and his girlfriend live like a couple of paupers.

Come to think of it, how are things with Senija anyway? The two of you getting along okay?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: May 15, 2018, 04:59:52 pm »

: Hehe, it's all good. She's been understanding all this time but I don't want to keep her waiting for too long. I'd like to see around Dargas like she wanted. What about you? I've seen Catherine visit more often than anyone else. Did something come out of that date after all?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:44 pm »

: "Well...I guess you could say something like that. We've been going pretty steady for a while, and one thing led to another, and..." For once the thief was at a lost for words. "Guess there's no real way to dance around this. She's going to have a kid."

Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 538