Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291996 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Epilogue A: Consequences.
« Reply #7875 on: May 10, 2018, 08:05:51 am »

"We defeated the ultimate evil in the world. You don't stand a chance!"

Lillian had raised her hands, both glowing with a gold aura, and was getting ready to unleash a Light-powered flurry of fists when her elder brother's voice caught her attention. She glanced over at him, but stayed ready to attack until Archbishop Cedric appeared. She inclined her head to the holy man until she was addressed.

"No, it's fine. You don't have to apologize; what's happened is no fault of yours. If I may ask one thing, please don't punish the general in a way that punishes my son as well."

Cedric left with the thugs and his nephew - small distinction - and Micheal came over to talk.

"Everyone's OK. Shook up from the attack, but no one was seriously hurt. Um. They dropped Mom on the floor and I don't know where her chair is. She fainted. Dad and Ivy are taking care of her in the study; Johnny is up in your room with Nell and Kennedy to protect them."

"What a mess! I'm glad you contacted me. If Tomik and Senija hadn't been here..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: May 10, 2018, 08:32:11 am »

: Thank Bor...

The four of them went inside and let the rest of the family out of their hiding spots. Micheal hugged his family as the others brought back Dana's chair when she finally regained consciousness, and they all reunited in the common room.

: First of all, I'm sorry for putting all of you in danger. I didn't expect this to happen. Thank you three for saving my family. He said this last part while looking at the Cizeks.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: May 10, 2018, 09:14:49 am »

Tomik shook his head.

""It's our family too now. I'm just glad I could be here to help keep them safe. This is nothing you could have predicted, so don't blame yourself."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: May 10, 2018, 09:19:19 am »

Senija, with the aftereffects of poison and adrenaline running through her body, probably would have thrown up if she weren’t such a seasoned veteran by now. As she was, though, her mood just remained furious.
:"He’s just lucky you and that Archbishop Cedric guy got here, otherwise he’d be very very dead once we got through the rest of his assassins."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: May 10, 2018, 02:06:43 pm »

Lilly rubbed the back of her head.

"I'm just glad you're OK too. I was worried when you weren't there."

"Although, what did you think was going to happen? You knew something was amiss enough to get ahold of us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: May 10, 2018, 03:22:17 pm »

: Ah, yes. I should tell you the real reason I called you here. Micheal cleared his throat before continuing.

: Some time ago I received a package that contained a ledger from Johnathon Rose Sr. It details... several unsavory businesses.

John Sr, Dana and Ivy were surprised, while the younger brother didn't seem too fazed.

: Among those by far the worst of them is one involving General Argent and Lillian... Certainly the reason why he tried to have the whole family murdered.

Meanwhile Dana seethed at John Sr.

: I told you to burn the book!

: And I did!

: It was me. I switched the books and gave it to Micheal.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: May 10, 2018, 03:33:14 pm »

Lilly leaned up and quietly whispered to the twins.

"They're my family and I love them, but now that I know they're going to be all right I think this is a good example of why I'm not too keen on being anywhere near here for the rest of my life."

The bard turned to her blood relatives.

"I'm guessing Argent found out you knew somehow?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: May 10, 2018, 03:42:05 pm »

Senija was trying to unwind after the battle, but boy these people really WERE terrible. Despite Lillian's own discretion, it was in that moment that Senija decided Lilly's family needed at least a little chewing out.
:"Honestly! All of you except for John Jr. are just incredibly lucky that Lillian even bothered to come back here to meet with you, because it looks to me like he's the only one who has done anything to deserve it. You all are lucky I wasn't there when she came back here the first time around, because with what you've put her through I don't know WHAT I would have done if I'd been there."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: May 10, 2018, 03:43:04 pm »

"Micheal's not that bad, he was there at my wedding."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: May 10, 2018, 03:46:13 pm »

Senija sputtered for a moment and waved her hands in the air frustratedly.
:"Y-- uh-- well-- I'm still all messed up from the poison and I'm mad, so the details are slipping me, u-uh, even if he's right there, sorry Micheal, yeah he's fine, but for the rest my point still applies!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: May 10, 2018, 03:47:56 pm »

Lilly covered her mouth and looked away with a few coughs that might have been covering giggles at Senija's reaction.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: May 10, 2018, 03:53:23 pm »

Micheal smiled at Senija.

: Don't worry about it. I have no idea how he knew. Maybe he had spies on us, or maybe he just caught wind that I was coming here and panicked. I'll have to check on that. Anyways, I really doubted Lillian would instigate this deal by herself, so I did an investigation.

Micheal looked straight at his mother.

: The only direct contact to the Argent family is through the Braddock family. I've been gathering evidence, and I have reached this conclusion. You two, along with former General Argent, are guilty of child trafficking and prostitution. You are under arrest.

The father looked at the floor and sighed in defeat, while Dana stuttered.

: B-but, I'm your mother! You can't do this to me!

: You were her mother too. Did you think I didn't notice how you treated her, or the rest of us? You're coming with me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: May 10, 2018, 04:01:16 pm »

Lillian looked down.

"I can't say this is how I wanted it all to end."

She sighed miserably. All of this happened just because she had wanted to help her family, not... tear it apart.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: May 10, 2018, 04:15:43 pm »

Before taking his parents away, Micheal stopped near Lillian.

: Lillian, none of this is your fault. You've paid enough for their mistakes, and now it's caught up to them. Maybe after this... we can start behaving like a normal family and close these wounds. Micheal turned to his other siblings.

: Maybe... Maybe this is for the better. I didn't exactly know what would happen once I sent you the ledger but... I guess I couldn't let it rest without trying to get justice done.

: What are we going to do now? I'm going to live alone in this place...

: You don't need to be alone. You see, after today there's going to be a vacant for a General position... and the Archbishop offered it to me. I could afford to take you to Veleria and live together if you want, and maintain our estate. I'll take care of it. Micheal then turned to Lillian. About William... I don't know what will become of Matthias' estate, but I'll take care of William from now on, alright?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: May 10, 2018, 04:18:38 pm »

"Thanks Micheal. I appreciate it. He knows you and Nell and Kennedy; this isn't going to be a smooth transition but I think it's the best for him. And I think you'll do a good job; your daughter's proof of that."

"Sorry you're cleaning up my mess. Again."

She turned to Johnny.

"What about you? If Ivy goes with Micheal to Veleria, what are you going to do?"
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 538