Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292014 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Epilogue A: Consequences.
« Reply #7860 on: May 09, 2018, 03:00:09 pm »

: I don't know... That's what they said... Dana faints after saying those words.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: May 09, 2018, 03:03:18 pm »

"Damn..."

"I don't know that it's going to be OK to leave her here. But we can't take her with us into a fight..."

Lilly sighed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: May 09, 2018, 03:06:13 pm »

:"I think we’ve cleared out the assassins in here... maybe we could get your brother to take her to his room or something...?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: May 09, 2018, 03:07:52 pm »

"They're already blocked in."

Lilly looked down at her mother.

"It's my fault she can't walk. I'll carry her to the study so Dad and Ivy can watch over her. You two are good at protecting me anyway."

She smiled at the twins and then picked her mother up on her back. The woman was distressingly light - maybe it was because her lower body had mostly atrophied from years in a wheelchair. Slowly but surely she made her way to the study and knocked.

"Dad, Ivy? It's me. I've got Mom. I need you to take care of her while we finish this."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 03:16:13 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7864 on: May 09, 2018, 03:21:10 pm »

After a moment, the door opened.

: Alright, we'll take her inside. Where are you going?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: May 09, 2018, 03:23:45 pm »

"Outside. Mom said she overheard the assassins saying 'he is waiting at the front door' before she passed out from the stress. I think they were trying to kidnap her."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: May 09, 2018, 03:26:28 pm »

: ... Let's hope that's true instead of whoever is waiting wanting to see us executed personally. Be careful.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: May 09, 2018, 03:28:27 pm »

"If they're wanting to see us personally executed they're about to have a nasty and ironic surprise. Lock the door and don't come out until I come back, OK? Stay safe."

She gave her dad a quick hug and walked to the front door, waiting until the twins were on either side of her before opening it up and walking through...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: May 09, 2018, 04:55:12 pm »

:"Right. I'm ready to do this. Blew through the rest of them, we can blow through this guy too."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: May 09, 2018, 05:23:38 pm »

"They made a mistake, messing with your family. Time to finish showing them that."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: May 10, 2018, 06:09:10 am »

In fron of the house, waiting for someone to come out, there he was... General Matthias Argent. And behind him, a cadre of assassins ready to finish the job if necessary.

: Oh, Lillian. You made it out alright. I had the feeling this could happen... I'm glad I was prepared for it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7871 on: May 10, 2018, 06:49:43 am »

Lilly pushed her way past Senija and Tomik to stand before the general.

"Matthias. What is the meaning of this?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7872 on: May 10, 2018, 07:10:24 am »

: Your family has been a loose end for a long time, Lillian. I never liked leaving it like that, and when you showed your face again I was worried that you might try taking back William. I will not allow that, I am tying up this loose end once and for all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7873 on: May 10, 2018, 07:19:02 am »

"You. Utter. Jackass."

"I was not going to take a little boy away from the only family he had ever known!"

Lillian's fists trembled at her side. She took a deep breath to calm her voice.

"I sold you my virtue, not my honor. Yes, it hurts that I never got to hold my firstborn and I wasn't there to see him grow up... but I'm starting to think the worst part isn't that I wasn't there to raise him, but a treacherous scumbag like you, who would take advantage of a family down on their luck, were."

She glared at him.

"You have one last chance to get out of my family's home, or I swear to you by all that is holy there won't be enough left of you to bury, you loathsome creature."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7874 on: May 10, 2018, 07:58:35 am »

: Hmph. It matters not at this point. I will make sure you all take this secret to the grave!

The general turned around and gave the order to his assassins.

: Finish them.

The pack of assassins started moving towards the three, when suddenly a voice yelled at them to stop.

You will not take another step!

Micheal had arrived with a squad of crusaders behind him. The captain glared at the assassins.

: Leave them alone and we might be lenient. And you too, Matthias Argent.

: What authority do you think you have? I'm a general, I outrank you!

: Maybe, but you don't outrank him. Micheal turned and gave way to someone else.

: MATTHIAS! What is the meaning of this?! Have you lost your mind?! With an uncharacteristic anger in his voice, the Archbishop appeared from behind Micheal and his squad.

: U-Uncle Cedric!

: You will refer to me as Archbishop, and you will put down your weapons right now or I WILL strike you down where you are!

The assassins surrendered immediately, but Matthias took a bit longer before he finally did too. The Archbishop spoke in a calmer tone, but still seething with anger.

: You know, if you were worried that you might not hae a suitable heir, you could have adopted a child that lost their parents, or anything else, but buying a mother for your son? I do not know whether to call this a grave mistake or something worse, but it is unforgivable all the same.

: How did you-

: That matters not at this point. The Archbishop turned away from the disgraced general as Micheal's squad detained him and the assassins, and walked over to where Lillian was.

: I cannot express enough how sorry I am for everything he has made you go through. If there's anything I can do to compensate, you can come visit me at Veleria anytime. Now, I have to make sure he is punished appropriately. Farewell for now.

The Archbishop left with the rest while Micheal approached Lillian.

: Are you alright? Is everyone fine? I'm sorry I couldn't make it here earlier, we came as fast as we could, but I had no idea he'd do this now...
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 538