Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292080 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Final Chapter: Endgame.
« Reply #7740 on: April 17, 2018, 05:46:36 pm »

: Of course! Thanks to you I've got a new line of research open wide! That big beacon I dropped in the capital was just a prototype but it worked so I'll be dedicating myself to develop teleporters and... Nikolai went into a long technical rant that probably only Phineas could understand.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7741 on: April 17, 2018, 05:52:31 pm »

Kyle tries to nod along when it's polite, but a lot of this technical magic stuff goes straight over his head. When he can he finally gets to what he wanted to ask.
"So you don't have any plans for more work in airships?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: April 17, 2018, 08:01:56 pm »

Harlan looked at his brother.

: "What do you mean?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7743 on: April 18, 2018, 12:44:39 am »

: I do! But you have to understand teleporting is a new thing that might get me more help than airships could.

: A place to live, of course. I told you I'd help you get a nice house to live in after this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: April 18, 2018, 03:44:45 am »

Kyle nods.
"Well, I was thinking; "If a normal ship can get things around in greater number than wagons between ports, why couldn't you use airships to do the same on land?". I mean, it might be stupid, but I think you could make tons of money off some kind of courier service via airships. After all, people would pay out the nose for a service that's safe, that'll get their goods to where they need them real fast like ya know?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7745 on: April 18, 2018, 03:33:57 pm »

Harlan shrugged.

: "Harold, brother, I'm not even worried about that right now. There's going to be one hell of a mess to clean up back in Ixion and we'll probably spend at least half a year getting things back into order. And since we have nothing but a lot of work to look forward to, I'm not going to concentrate on anything in the next few days other than celebrating."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: April 19, 2018, 06:48:30 am »

: I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about that but then I ran into problems. Most of them coming from people not trusting a ship that flies and the cost of building and maintaining more than one of these babies. But who knows what the future holds?

: Heh, that's fair. I'm asking 'cause... Senija asked me to go with her to Dargas to show me around, and I did say earlier that I'd stick with you if you needed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7747 on: April 19, 2018, 12:59:53 pm »

Kyle looks thoughtful at that.
"Well, what if you had someone make a big deal out of it and then had a "test run" to show that it works? It'd get your foot in the door and after that you could just build up the money over time to make and maintain more. It's how merchants build up their fleets."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: April 19, 2018, 07:39:55 pm »

: "I really appreciate that, and I'll keep it in mind." Harlan meant every word. "I do hope the two of you stick around for a little while, though; we've been moving around so much that I, at least, could use a break."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7749 on: April 19, 2018, 10:08:57 pm »

Tomik stared blankly at Laura for a few long seconds, his brain having seemingly crashed.

"I... Uhm, well... Good... good luck with your future. Wherever that may take you?"

Thankfully, other people started talking and he hastily made his way over to them to listen to their conversation instead.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7750 on: April 21, 2018, 01:12:56 pm »

Senija, seeing Tomik moving, very promptly proceeded to intercept him, walking right on up to her brother, with an expression that was a bit unsettled.
:"So... Tomik. Umm... you are Lilly are gonna be leaving on your own, after all of this, right?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: April 24, 2018, 02:17:24 pm »

: Why are you asking? Are you interested it in doing it by yourself? Because I'm too busy to start a business now.

: Of course, man. You can count on us for whatever you need.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: April 24, 2018, 02:19:02 pm »

"Sure! I already have experience with ships, and it sure beats my other plan."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: April 24, 2018, 03:23:00 pm »

Looking down the side of the ship at the now covered waygate, Albert sighed. Not even the view could remove Chaos' last words echoing in his head. Turning to look at Ketsuki, he patted her on the back before walking over to where catherine was.
  "Ah, Catherine.. You're going to be heading back to Kizamo when this is over right?" Without waiting for a reply, he continued.
  "If you are, could we keep in touch? What 'Chaos' said before it was sucked through the waygate, and how the waygate itself still stands... Well. I'm probably going to be living close enough to it that I can keep an eye on it, and well. If chaos starts to do something again, I'm sure that you and Kizamo could do something about it before it gets this far." He paused.
  "I mean. I hope that I'm just being paranoid and that this isn't necessary, but.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: April 24, 2018, 03:39:33 pm »

"Not immediately, but I will eventually, yes." Catherine responds, listening to Albert's concern. "I meant to keep in touch with everyone anyway, and was going to ask if anyone was going to watch the gate." she nodded, thinking about it. "What are you going to be doing that has you live so close to it, out of curiosity?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 538