Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292414 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Intermission 2: Calm Before the Storm.
« Reply #7125 on: September 22, 2017, 05:54:24 pm »

: Let's take a walk around the city then. There will still be stuff to see and maybe we'll run into someone else.

Harold held the door open for Senija to exit the tailor shop and start their tour around town.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: September 22, 2017, 05:56:58 pm »

She walked on through the door.
:"Sure! I don't really see any problem with that. Heheh, if we run into someone I bet it's another couple that we run into, at the rate things have been going."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: September 22, 2017, 06:03:24 pm »

: Heh, you're right, not many people left alone by now. Do Lamden and Anne-Laude count? Since he's her bodyguard and all that.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: September 22, 2017, 06:06:55 pm »

Senija might have misinterpreted Harold's question.
:"Honestly, I think I would be only a little bit surprised if it turned out that they had something going on."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: September 22, 2017, 06:12:42 pm »

: Hmm... Bodyguards and their charges tend to end up like that after going through stuff like we did, don't you think? I wouldn't be very surprised either.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: September 22, 2017, 06:19:10 pm »

:"Gosh, I dunno about all that since I haven't known many people with bodyguards or anything. I did read this one romance book once, though it was kinda confusing... but, uh, just the way they were really close I mean, pretty much everyone that close has gotten together by now."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: September 22, 2017, 06:23:30 pm »

: "So that...is when Harold pulled out a book of pick-up lines. No, I have no idea where he got it from. He just flips to the first page and starts reading them off, one after another: 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Is it hot in here or is it just you? Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?' Stuff like that. I think he was expecting one of them to be the 'magic words' that would get Palla to fall for him right then and there. He made it through the first half of the book and then started into the dirtier ones near the back. That's when the girls stopped laughing and started getting angry." The memory is so funny, in fact, that Harlan bursts out laughing

: "Harold's getting scared now, but he doesn't give up. Instead he just starts reading them faster. The cheesiest, filthiest pick-up lines I've ever heard, and he's reading them so fast that he can barely breathe!" The thief calms down somewhat, partly in thanks to a brief coughing fit, but the wry grin is still on his face as he continues.

: "Anyway. The girls are pissed, they're starting to shout, and that's when I decided to save my brother's life. I came out of my hiding spot and pretended to be out of breath, saying 'There you are! Get back to the house this instant, Harold! Mother's furious enough as it is! You're overdue for your medicine!' The girls start shouting at me, I guess they were still pissed, and I explained that Harold was...well, crazy. He got weird ideas in his head and didn't know right from wrong, and he slipped away without taking his meds. Luckily Harold went along with it, doing things like flapping his arms to fly or whatever, and I gave my deepest, most heartfelt apologies to Palla as we left. Of course, I had to keep the kid in a headlock until we got to the river, at which point I dunked him. I don't think he ever went near Palla again after that."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: September 22, 2017, 06:32:41 pm »

It just so happened that Harold and Senija were walking near that place, and he noticed his brother inside.

Harold had decided to enter and check up on Harlan and he just so happened to overhear the "great" part of the story.

: You know, I was trying to repress that memory and forget it ever happened, but I guess you can't outrun your past.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: September 22, 2017, 07:58:58 pm »

Catherine quietly placed her drink on the table. There was a beat. Then she couldn't help but laugh, covering her mouth so it didn't get too loud *(and to make it slightly less embarrassing for Harold, as he walked in)

"...Yeah, I'd say that that story was a fair trade for mine." she says, before giving Harold a polite nod.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: September 26, 2017, 03:18:35 pm »

Unfortunately for the scattered remnants of Harold's dignity, Senija found what she'd heard of the story quite giggle-worthy, and Harlan and Catherine first heard that giggling before they saw Senija actually walk through the door.
:"Hehehe... honestly, Harold, I love it. It's a good thing that wasn't the way you tried to get me, though."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: September 26, 2017, 03:53:53 pm »

: Yeah, my face doesn't need rearranging. I guess catastrophic failure is the fastest way to learn. Harold sighed and turned back to Harlan and Catherine.

: Well, if you're done embarrassing me in front of my date, how is yours going?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: September 26, 2017, 04:06:07 pm »

Senija patted Harold's arm affectionately and at least in an attempt at being reassuring.
:"I wouldn't worry about a lil' embarrassment, Harold! The both of us are at least a little awkward, ehehe..."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: September 26, 2017, 04:23:34 pm »

Harold gave a big smile to Senija after her reassurance.

: I'm just glad he didn't go into more detail. Some of those lines are engraved in my mind, keeping me up at night. I'm glad we're just being a little awkward now.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: September 28, 2017, 03:13:36 pm »

: "Well, hello you two. Glad to see you seem to be having fun."

: "Cat and I have just been telling stories and drinking these awful concoctions." He polished off his current glass and debated ordering a third. "Dunno if you want to call that an official date or not, but it's a nice way to pass some time."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: September 28, 2017, 03:21:25 pm »

: I'm gonna be honest and tell you that's probably the most normal date I could think of. And that's the weirdest part.
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 538