Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292451 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Intermission 2: Calm Before the Storm.
« Reply #7065 on: September 12, 2017, 05:24:12 pm »

Lilly didn't seem in any particular hurry to get anywhere, content to just walk around town hand-in-hand, occasionally looking up at Tomik and smiling instead of looking around town.

"Hey, you know what we could do? We could get on Modra and get a view of town from above. What do you think?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7066 on: September 12, 2017, 05:26:08 pm »

"I'm always up for a little bit of flying. She's not much one for a stable, so she's actually just outside of town. I figured that way she wouldn't get in trouble with the townspeople, but could have some freedom to move a bit. Lets head that way."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7067 on: September 12, 2017, 05:28:05 pm »

"Sure, let's go! It'll be good to see her when things are calm, anyway."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: September 12, 2017, 05:32:14 pm »

Still hand in hand, Tomik led the way out of town to a broad flat plain. Letting go of her hand, he cupped his around his mouth and whistled loudly. An answering roar could be heard faintly and he grinned.

"She's on her way. Should be here any minute."

Her silhouette soon came into view and she landed with a crash in front of the two where she briefly nudged Tomik playfully before turning to Lilly and giving her a good once over, sniffing and nudging, clearly hoping for something.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7069 on: September 12, 2017, 05:35:01 pm »

"Sorry, girl. I don't have anything for you but petting."

Lilly rubbed Modra's chin and along the back of her neck, almost hugging the wyvern as she made over her.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7070 on: September 12, 2017, 05:47:04 pm »

Modra let out a low humming sound, clearly enjoying the attention while Tomik chuckled.

"If you're not careful she'll let you do that all day."

He shook his head and playfully whacked Modra's side.

"Come on now, I'm starting to get jealous here. It's like you like her more than you like me!"

Modra whipped her tail around and neatly tripped Tomik before going back to humming contentedly as Lilly pet her neck and head.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: September 12, 2017, 05:49:31 pm »

"So you're the boss here, huh, Modra?"

Lilly giggled and continued to pet the wyvern for a few more moments before crouching and offering Tomik a hand up.

"She didn't hurt you, did she?"

She wasn't worried. Tomik had taken way worse than a minor fall and not even paid attention to it.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: September 12, 2017, 06:03:45 pm »

"She certainly likes to think she is..."

He grumbled as he stood up and dusted himself off before giving Modra a fake glare. With a small shake of his head, he offered Lilly his hand.

"After you, my love."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7073 on: September 12, 2017, 06:06:59 pm »

"Oh she's just a big old sweetheart - aren't you, girl?"

Lilly kissed the side of Modra's head before accepting Tomik's help up into the saddle.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: September 12, 2017, 06:33:55 pm »

Looking up at her, he grinned.

"She could never be as sweet as you."

Climbing up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and gathered up the reins. Flicking them, he settled in as Modra leaped up into the air, reaching a good altitude quickly, before being content to soar, floating through the sky with little effort as her two riders looked down at the town below.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7075 on: September 12, 2017, 06:35:52 pm »

"I don't know if I'd ever get used to this view."

Lilly sighed.

"Everything's so small from up here, huh?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7076 on: September 12, 2017, 06:37:38 pm »

"It's strange. I've spent so much time flying that this view seems as natural as the one that we get on the ground. But it does kind of realign your perspective. Everything is so small. We're all so small in the grand scheme of things..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: September 12, 2017, 06:41:20 pm »

"Yeah, it seems that way. But we've made a pretty big impact on things, haven't we? our group, I mean. If it wasn't for us, Kizamo would have fallen because the generator would have been unprotected. Lady Anne-Laude would have been killed or captured. Laura's dad would still be fighting for Ixion."

"I guess it just goes to show you can't underestimate what people in the right place at the right time can do. Hell, maybe we'll make this world a better place."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7078 on: September 12, 2017, 06:47:26 pm »

"We're small but important. I like it. And we better make it better. I want our kid to have a better life than what I've had, I know that much."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7079 on: September 12, 2017, 06:49:38 pm »

"Yeah, you're right. Our children ought to have a chance to grow up in a better world than we did. That's our responsibility as parents, isn't it?"
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 538