Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292513 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6945 on: September 03, 2017, 07:28:18 pm »

Senija was a little bit stumped for a while, and her expression reflected it -- but she did, if hesitantly, end up with a suggestion.
:"Uh... let's see... preparation... have you figured out where you're going to hold this, Lilly?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Intermission 2: Calm Before the Storm.
« Reply #6946 on: September 03, 2017, 07:44:52 pm »

"Well, I grabbed my best clothes from home.. but if you know how to make a wreath or a veil or do my hair or something and want to, I wouldn't say no."

Lilly turned to Senija.

"Well, the inn should have a large common room... but if you have a better idea in mind I'll be glad to hear it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6947 on: September 04, 2017, 03:28:37 am »

"Considered the archaic Ixion style?" Laura chimed in between Senija and Lily.

"The ceremony is performed under a large tree, with circular millstone as an altar. The wedding feast is also outside, all guests seated at tables around huge bonfire where game meat is roasted for them to see."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 03:33:00 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: September 04, 2017, 04:52:50 pm »

Catherine really wasn't overly hard to find. She'd not gone particularly far. When one of the ones that had been going to find everyone she'd ask them a question. "What is it? Are we going already?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: September 04, 2017, 05:10:26 pm »

"Actually, Lilly and I are getting married and would love if you would attend."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: September 04, 2017, 06:07:08 pm »

Mason was within earshot.

: Wait you mean like right now?

And the first clue that Anne-Laude heard too was a loud gasp fron her.

: Really?! That's wonderful! I'm so excited for you two, you make such a good couple! The noble lady could hardly contain herself.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6951 on: September 04, 2017, 10:01:56 pm »

"Oh? Congratulations - I'd assumed you would, but it being so soon is surprising. That said, I'd love to come." she said. "Is there anywhere in particular I should go?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: September 05, 2017, 03:11:33 pm »

"Yes, well, Lilly wanted to do it now while her brother was here to give her away. And I think we're having it at the inn, so meeting there would work best."

Having given those directions, Tomik made sure to collect the last few stragglers before heading back to the inn himself.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: September 05, 2017, 03:35:26 pm »

~~

And so everyone went to gather at the inn, where they started making preparations for the world's fastest wedding. The innkeeper was somewhat helpful as he helped move the chairs and tables around, until everything was set for the ceremony.

Everyone went to their spots: Albert at the far end of the aisle with Tomik, Harold and Harlan to his side, Senija and Ketsuki to the other, and everyone else sitting down. Maybe this was no church, the present people didn't have any fancy clothes and there was no music playing, but it was still a wedding. And the wedding started by Micheal walking with Lillian down the aisle to give her away to Tomik.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6954 on: September 05, 2017, 04:13:16 pm »

Lilly had gotten some coaching from Micheal about what was expected of her. Shew knew her role at this point was to hold onto his arm and walk with him down the aisle to the makeshift pulpit they had thrown together for Albert, and so she did.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6955 on: September 05, 2017, 04:18:34 pm »

Albert beamed at Tomik, watching Lilly walk her way down the isle. Taking a short breath, he felt he was as composed as possible once Lilly had joined Tomik. Better not mess this up... Clearing his throat, he started.
  "It is my pleasure to ask the two of you the following. Tomik, Lilly. Have you come here to enter into a Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly? Are you prepared, for as you are married, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live? Are you prepared to love your family, old and new?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6956 on: September 05, 2017, 04:43:47 pm »

Lilly smiled at Micheal as he moved to stand off at the side and then reached over and took Tomik's hand. She was barely able to stop smiling; this was a solemn occasion, and she wanted to take it seriously. She heard Albert say her name and immediately turned her attention back to him.

"Have you come here to enter into a Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"

"I have."

"Are you prepared, for as you are married, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

"I am."

"Are you prepared to love your family, old and new?"

"I am."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: September 05, 2017, 04:58:39 pm »

Tomik held tightly onto Lilly's hand, barely bothering to look over at Albert, instead staring in awe at his soon to be wife. He followed after her words, repeating what she said.

"I have."

"I am."

"I am."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: September 05, 2017, 05:06:04 pm »

Albert smiled. This was going great! Not even a single mistake.
  "As you are to be married in holy Matrimony, declare your marriage before gods and the world... Do you Tomik, take Lilly to be your lawfully wedded wife under the eyes of God, and you Lilly, do you take Tomik as your lawfully wedded husband under the eyes of God?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: September 05, 2017, 05:13:10 pm »

Looking at Lilly, a smile on his face, he gently squeezed her hands, as he replied,

"I do."
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 538