Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292311 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 1: Comeback Checkmate
« Reply #690 on: November 14, 2014, 08:05:15 pm »

Lilly thought about it.

"Er, well, no menfolk in my life, really. I think my parents were hoping I'd be a nun, but... that just isn't me. There's nothing wrong with that lifestyle for those who want it, but I'd prefer to be as free as a bird and travel the world."

"As for who's missing me? Ivy, I suppose. She did look up to me. A couple of my friends - Ada, Melinda, Rhea - probably wonder what happened to me since I stopped writing them because Strohnbahn and all. And then there's Sondra..."

Lilly trailed off at that.

"...well, anyway. So, this girl you were set up with... what happened with that? What was she like?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 14, 2014, 08:11:12 pm »

"Sondra...? I... Maybe that's a story for some other time. Ah, Bela... She was great. Very nice, sweet. We were good friends. But, well, she's now quite happy with Pria. So... yeah. No one that's missing me there. And, err, I'm glad you didn't become a nun. Well... I mean, if you had, we wouldn't have met. And... well, then Modra wouldn't have gotten to hear your music!

Modra heard her name and rumbled happily beneath them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 14, 2014, 08:14:11 pm »

"With Pria...? Oh, I see. Do you like that sort of thing?"

Her tone was teasing, but she was thinking it would be somewhat amusing if that were the case.

"And I'm happy to play for Modra, whenever she likes."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 14, 2014, 08:18:18 pm »

"Wha? I... I'm just glad they're happy together! I... That's all. Why? Do you like that sort of thing?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 14, 2014, 08:27:04 pm »

"Well... I might answer that later. Gotta leave the audience wanting more, or so some bards say!"

Lilly giggled at Tomik's flustered reaction and returned her guitar to her back so she had her hands free for stability purposes. She trusted Tomik, but she was still a little nervous about being high up in the air.

"Er. I don't mean to be rude, but is Senija into that sort of thing? I'm er, not trying to imply anything, just... want to know where the chips are on the table, so to speak."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 14, 2014, 08:31:08 pm »

"I... I don't know. I mean. She usually had crushes on guys back when we were kids but... I don't know, you'd have to ask her. Why? Are... Do... Do you think she's cute or something?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 14, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »

Lilly was taken off-guard and started laughing in response.

"What? No, no, nothing like that. I mean, I guess, she is your twin and all, but, uh..."

She realized what she said and decided to shut up and change the topic.

"So, uh, yes, traveling. Right. Seen anything interesting from up here while traveling around?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 14, 2014, 08:42:40 pm »

"I just... You were asking about her and so I thought... I don't see why it's so funny."

"Uhm, not much. We're not flying as fast as I normally would because we don't want to lose the group but... Mostly just countryside right now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 14, 2014, 08:46:17 pm »

"Well, that's disappointing, but it makes sense. I bet most places just look the same from up here."

"It's only when you go down and walk around that you can see how different things are there from everywhere else! Different people, different views on history, different myths and legends and songs..."

Lillian sighed happily.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 14, 2014, 08:49:23 pm »

"Hey, well... maybe when we land and... things are a bit calmer... We can go exploring some. I've shown you the world from my point of view but... Maybe you could show me your world? I'd like to see the world how you see it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 14, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »

"That sounds great! We can go around the inns and taverns and talk to people, I could play a few songs while you have a few drinks, it'll be fun!"

"But yeah, I wanna keep a diary of my travels and maybe take everything I write down and turn it into a sort of collection of old tales and songs. So many myths and melodies - woah, wait, that would be a good title for the book! Um, right, yeah, so many of those go lost and forgotten because people forget, you know, they don't write them down or make records of them, and that's kind of a shame."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 14, 2014, 09:00:32 pm »

"That sounds amazing, I'll be honest. And I'd love to read your book some time. It's good to see people interested in that sort of thing. Maybe some time I can tell you some of the old mountain tales I know. Senija might know a few too. Our parents used to tell us all sorts of things."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 14, 2014, 09:03:11 pm »

"I'm never one to turn down a good story! Maybe we can share some over the fire the next time the group camps."

"When I finish my book, you can be the first to read it, if we're still traveling together, I mean. I hope so, anyway."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2014, 09:42:23 pm »

It was a good thing that Harlan was naturally fast on his feet. Even when pacing himself by going the same speed as the other walkers, his breathing was heavier than it once had been. The doctors had advised him to exercise every day in order to keep his lungs strong, but his time in prison had prevented that. It was amazing that he had recovered even this much so quickly.

Just for practice, he stole the vulneraries of the people he passed in the line and returned them without anyone the wiser. He paused when he got to Ketsuki, unsure if he was quite quick enough to steal from her, and gave a cough that was half polite attention-getter, half genuine.

"Pardon me. I remember that you were planning to go looking for something after we got away from the guards, but I don't remember what it was. Mind sharing?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2014, 12:28:45 am »

Albert was about to to head away form Senija, but his curiosity got the better of him, and he took a step towards Senija and her wyvern.
: "Hey.. Senija, could I pat your wyvern? Its just I've never seen one before and its really quite... Amazing, And uh, what's its name? I can't just keep on calling it 'wyvern' because that'd be rude"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 538