Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292572 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6810 on: August 29, 2017, 05:44:12 pm »

"Oh man, Senija is going to be so surprised. She's going to be super excited I bet. She'll make a great aunt. ... Maybe a slightly reckless one, but a great one anyways. And names... names... I don't even know. Did you have any ideas?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: August 29, 2017, 05:46:58 pm »

"I feel the same way, Ketsuki." Albert slowly moved towards Ketsuki, gently placing his hands on her shoulders.
  "You've helped me just as much throughout our journey. I would've never imagined I could've met someone as amazing from you by escaping from Strohnban." Gently pulling into a hug, gently squeezing before disengaging. "You know I'm still looking forward to returning to the mountains, with you, after this is all over."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: August 29, 2017, 05:49:41 pm »

Lilly hadn't considered that and burst out laughing.

"I can't see Senija helping change diapers!"

Once the gigglefit passed, she wiped her eyes and looked up at Tomik.

"I was thinking something Durgan. A clean break from Alberal, you know? Maybe something like Milos or Marek for a boy, or maybe Simona or Hana for a girl. I don't really know many names from your country though..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: August 29, 2017, 06:27:15 pm »

Harlan snickered to himself, watching all the romance subplots pop up all at once.

: Wonder what will happen next? Maybe Lamden will declare his undying affection for Lady Anne-what's-her-name. Perhaps Laura will get into a tug-of-war with Ketsuki over Albert. Or maybe Kyle will decide that he the pirate life is indeed for him and let the ocean take him far, far away. That'd truly make this a magical day.

Hell, even I might have a shot with someone. Hmm....
Doing his (slightly unsuccessful) best to wipe the smirk off his face, the thief called out:

: "Hey Catherine! Wanna go out sometime?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: August 29, 2017, 06:36:09 pm »

Catherine stopped where she'd been walking. And then gave Harlan a stare.

"...That is not something I expected to hear today."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: August 29, 2017, 06:39:35 pm »

Harlan shrugged as noncommittally as possible.

: "Yeah, sorry. Honestly, I think there's something in the air here that's got everyone slightly moon-eyed. Should I take that as a "no"?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: August 29, 2017, 07:00:21 pm »

"I'm sorry, I'm just finding it... very difficult to formulate a response to that. I am very confused."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: August 29, 2017, 07:03:41 pm »

: "Well, that's understandable. I kinda sprung this on you without any warning. Sorry about that, by the way.

"Why not think on it for a while? We'll probably take off before long and settle down for the night in one of the coastal villages."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: August 29, 2017, 07:09:49 pm »

Ketsuki returned the hug with a tad more strength.
"I was thinking of that of late, in truth. I would like to train others as my master trained me - in the ways of the blade, the bow, and of other skills. Acupuncture, hunting, and endurance. I began my training young, and I imagine this war has created no shortage of young children without a family or place to belong. My master had me as
his sole apprentice, but I wish to run a sword school. If that sounds worthy to you... I would be honoured to do it alongside you. No doubt you could teach much I could not."
She smiled. "Perhaps any students I have will be less insolent and headstrong than I was."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: August 29, 2017, 07:46:34 pm »

Albert nodded, smile on his face.
  "I'd like that. Of course I'd want to be with you.. I mean, you know. To teach alongside you..." Albert paused. "I like the sound of it. I can teach religion, gardening.. Magic.. I'm sure we'd be good teachers together." Pausing to reach other to pat Ketsuki's back. "You know though Ketsuki, if our students ended up being headstrong, I wouldn't find that to be bad. I mean, I can't imagine you being less headstrong being good in any way."
  "I just.. You know." Albert finished, somewhat bashfully.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: August 29, 2017, 08:29:23 pm »

"Maybe not diapers no... Well lets see... I have an aunt named Lexa and I think my mother's grandmother was named Katerine. My grandfather's name was Kozel and then one of the men who helped me with my wyvern riding was named Viktor. But I like your suggestions too. And we could always come up with something entirely different from either of our countries. None of that matters. All that matters is that we'll love them no matter what."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: August 29, 2017, 08:33:54 pm »

"Yeah, we have plenty of time to think about it. We don't have to set our hearts on one right now."

She still liked talking about it, though. It was such a couple thing, and a thing she hadn't got to have the last time around. She looked at Tomik mischievously.

"What if it's twins? Seems to run in your family."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: August 29, 2017, 08:42:50 pm »

Tomik froze for a second before mumbling,

"I... I hadn't thought about that... Twins would be... something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: August 29, 2017, 08:48:46 pm »

Lilly giggled.

"I'm joking! I don't think twins are likely." inb4quadruplets

"Heh... I'm actually going to have to be a mom. Guess I need to start acting more responsibly, huh? And no more loud music once the kid's here..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: August 29, 2017, 09:50:31 pm »

Senija slowed her pace to match Harold's, managing to sense that this was potentially a fairly somber part of his life he was talking about,
:"A lot of work, huh...? But now it might be paying off... well, as far as living doing the right thing goes, heh. I bet you didn't expect to be fighting armies and stuff when you started learning. Still, it's going well, isn't it? Look at everyone now, we're strong and we're pretty happy, war or no."
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 538