Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292573 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6795 on: August 28, 2017, 04:55:59 pm »

:"Eh, well, yeah, that's why we originally learned to fight and all. If you're not near one of the raider clans you're usually fine but sometimes they do pop up! Some of them just suuuck, though. My mom's kicked the ass of more than one raider. ...and by this point, so have I. Nice."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #6796 on: August 28, 2017, 04:58:20 pm »

: Hehe, nice. So what were you doing in Ixion? It's not exactly a short trip.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #6797 on: August 28, 2017, 05:38:29 pm »

:"Wellll, it basically came time to leave home and fend for ourselves, and we ended up flying around for a while. We actually ended up as mercenaries for a while, figured that since we can fly and fight it would make sense, and that was actually under Ixionian command... up until the point my commanding officer got grabby and I broke his nose, at which point they put me into Strohnban, heh. Actually stabbed that guy in that last battle, too."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6798 on: August 28, 2017, 05:46:04 pm »

: Oh, that was the giy who ate the lance, right? So *that's* why his face looked so weird! Haha, you really did a number on him, he deserved all of it. I would say it was bad luck that you ended up in prison, but if you hadn't, well, we wouldn't be here, so I'll settle for "weird" luck. Well, if you want to ask me something, I guess it's your turn!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: August 29, 2017, 06:56:52 am »

Lilly wandered up to Tomik while he was confused and gently pulled him away from everyone else by the hand.

"There was, uh, something else I wanted to say. We were talking a minute ago on the mountain, right? And I said 'us, this'?"

"I don't think you quite got what 'this' meant."

And with that she put his hand on her stomach, staring into his eyes. Tomik was an intelligent man, he would get it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: August 29, 2017, 07:14:51 am »

Tomik smiled as Lilly pulled him away from the rest, an expression that was rapidly frozen on his face as he stared at her, then down at his hand, then back up at her. He tried to speak but only a small croak came out before he went back to staring at his hand.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: August 29, 2017, 07:22:24 am »

Lilly seemed a bit embarrassed.

"Kind of glad you proposed before I told you. I mean... my last son had to grow up without his mother, it would be kind of a shame for this one to go without his father."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: August 29, 2017, 08:57:54 am »

-
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 09:02:53 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: August 29, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

:"Yeah, hmmm, here's a question: why did you decide to get into magic? What was it like?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: August 29, 2017, 04:32:22 pm »

Harold closed his eyes, deep in thought, and his pace slowed down slightly.

: It was... while I was still in Ixion. In the slums of the capital. Our parents couldn't do much of a job, so we were really poor, Harlan was already a gangmember for some years by then and I... looked up to him, but he didn't want me to follow his steps. One day, traveling mages came to town and... Harlan led me to them. They spent some time with me, telling stories about magic and Kizamo and I was fascinated by it. But there's not many chances to get out of the slums... or into Kizamo. I did all I could to get closer, read books, listen to rumours about any other mage. It took time, but I found someone that was looking for someone with special skills like mine and Harlan, so I took the offer. He wanted to explore some nearby ruin and needed someone to unlock things without a key. And in exchange, I left Ixionia with him and went to Kizamo, where I learned magic and became an "archaeologist" of sorts.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: August 29, 2017, 04:44:21 pm »

Albert paused, listening to Ketsuki berate Galeforce before turning to him.
  "O-oh! I see." Albert paused, as if In thought. "Well.. I'm happy to hear it." Albert gave Ketsuki a small smile.
  "I know we haven't known each other for ages, but you've been really kind to me, even getting me my first light tome... So, yes. You've become important and... I hold a close affection for you too."
"I am glad. I was reasonably certain, but it is not something I have ever needed to consider deeply before. I was, however, intending to wait for a more... circumspect time."
Ketsuki smiled - a wide, sincere smile, without a trace of bloodlust.
"It's true we have not known each other as long as some, but... you helped me defeat my master with my own hands, and that is something I will not forget."
"I thank the fates for the chance we met."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: August 29, 2017, 05:15:44 pm »

"Wait you actually... You're serious?"

He couldn't help the grin that burst out on his face as he wrapped her up in his arms and swung her around in a circle.

"We're having a kid! I can't believe it! A kid... How long have you known? Have you told anyone else?"

He set her back down and frowned for a second.

"Wait a minute. You've been fighting and you've known this? You can't keep fighting, it's too dangerous! What if something happens? I can't let that happen..."

The smile crept back onto his face though, and he shook his head.

"Wow... Our kid, huh? I'm going to be a father. ... I'm going to be a father."

He trailed off as his mind started to yell at him before he shoved that away and continued.

"And of course I'm going to be there for our child. I can't believe you would ever think I wouldn't be. Though... this means we should get married sooner rather than later, huh? Otherwise there's that whole... issue."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: August 29, 2017, 05:20:15 pm »

Lilly giggled when Tomik picked her up and swung her around, before trying to answer his rapid-fire questions.

"Calm down! We still have plenty of time!"

"No, I'm not joking. I wouldn't do that to you. I didn't know until last week... it's a girl thing, don't worry about that. You're the first person I told, and, I didn't really know how to say it."

Lilly laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

"And I've been fighting since then because everyone here still needs me. I'm pretty good at staying out of the way and my music and magic really contribute a lot. Trust me, I'm not going to let anything happen."

"And that's not what I meant, exactly... I just... didn't want you to feel trapped. That's all."

Lilly leaned against Tomik's chest, her arms around his waist.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: August 29, 2017, 05:24:37 pm »

Holding her tight, he shook his head.

"You're crazy if you think anything could ever make me feel trapped with you."

He rested his forehead against the top of her head, eyes closed and gently shook his head.

"I never could have imagined that things would turn out so perfect for me. I love you so much."

He took a small step back and looked at her seriously.

"You do realize this means I'm going to be like a thousand times as protective of you though, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: August 29, 2017, 05:27:27 pm »

"Oh please. Sometimes a girl wants to be protected. If I didn't like that side of you I'd be in trouble."

Lilly closed the small distance his step back had placed between them and stood on her toes to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too, mister Cizek. Now how about you and I talk about names while we wait for Senija and Harold to come back?"
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 538