Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292578 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6780 on: August 28, 2017, 09:53:21 am »

"Oh, sur-" Albert turned and paused when he saw Gerald twisting from pain.
  "What..?" Albert gave a look of confusion at Tomik & Jacob, before pulling out his healing staff. "What happened?" He asked, already applying some healing magic to the man in agony.

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: August 28, 2017, 09:56:46 am »

"I think he went through the gate but every time he tries to think about things from that time, he gets blinding head pain from what I can tell. Now, we went through the gate but don't have anything like that. Can you think of any reason why? He said he was in a dark room and then Magnussen and some robed men picked him and then he can't remember anything else. Seems familiar. At least a little."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:59:45 am by Swordstar »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: August 28, 2017, 10:08:46 am »

Albert frowned, thinking back a little.
  "Magnussen... Well, he did have a terrifying curse staff.. It wouldn't surprise me if he's managed to curse these men with... Something. We should get Catherine over here,
 I think she has the soothe staff, it might help a little.. Otherwise I can't really think of anything related to this.. Lamden's arm?"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: August 28, 2017, 10:09:53 am »

"Maybe... Cat! Can you come try and help?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: August 28, 2017, 10:10:50 am »

: What, the mind control thing? Yeah, sounds like something similar to what we went through.

Gerald, now a bit more relieved, panicked slightly.

: What do you mean mind control?

: As for why we aren't controlled, maybe it's because we fought out of there, instead of... getting chummy with the undead. Mason glanced at Gerald.

: What undead?! What do you mean with- AAH! Gerald clutched his head again. Why can't I remember?! What happened to me?!

: Something's definitely wrong with this guy.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: August 28, 2017, 10:12:22 am »

"That much is obvious. Maybe if we send him back they can heal him like they healed Lamden's arm?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6786 on: August 28, 2017, 10:18:46 am »

Albert gasped, putting a hand to his mouth.
  "Ah.. Mmaybe.. wait.." Albert looked at Gerald. "We need you to remember as much as you can, it'll help us help you. How long ago was this? A couple of weeks? Have you been feeling different in any way since being in that dark place? Have you been eating and drinking as normal?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: August 28, 2017, 10:28:47 am »

: I... I remember... a white light... a gate? The Waygate? And there were... Wait, what is that voice?

: That was sounding real familiar. What voice?

: That voice! Where is it coming from? ... What? No use for me? What- GHK Gerald suddenly dropped to the ground, eyes rolled to the back of the head. His body started shaking uncontrollably and he started foaming from the mouth. After a few seconds of seizure, Gerald stopped shaking, and breathing. There was silence in the air until the shock at the sudden occurrence let way to a few words.

: Well...

: Shit.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: August 28, 2017, 10:47:54 am »

"That was... Strange. The way he was talking made it seem almost like... Someone was talking to him right then. Before he had said that he'd been told he would be useful and now he's no use? Something strange is going on..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: August 28, 2017, 11:40:19 am »

Kyle is busy gathering weapons into a pile next to the now dead man. His logic being that most of the people were gathered near him so he might as well put them there. After the death of... that dude? Kyle didn't actually bother catching his name. He stares for a few moments before grabbing his axe.
"Do you think he's really dead? He's obviously got some magic fuckery going on."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6790 on: August 28, 2017, 11:43:42 am »

"He's dead. I... Albert I'm sorry. I wasted your time and interrupted you. Please give my apologies to Ketsuki as well but it's clear there's nothing more you can do for him."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: August 28, 2017, 02:56:56 pm »

Rather distant from and unaware of what was happening back with the others, Senija started moving, gesturing for Harold to walk with her.
:"Uh, right, hehe. Um, I guess this would be the part where we start asking questions about each other or telling stories or something?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6792 on: August 28, 2017, 03:28:44 pm »

Harold followed alongside Senija to nowhere in particular.

: Sure! If you don't mind me starting, where are you from?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: August 28, 2017, 03:54:45 pm »

:"Well, Tomik and I are from way up in the middle of Dargas, among all the mountains up there. We lived in this little village up there that was kinda, like... just under half wyvern riders -- my mom being one. She and the other people on wyverns would do stuff like go hunt or grab people if they needed help, that sort of thing. Then you have people like my dad who would stay and take care of our little mountainside village. It was a nice little place! Tomik and I actually knew our wyverns, who are also twins, pretty much since we were born."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: August 28, 2017, 04:06:49 pm »

: All the way from Dargas? Wow. Sounds nice, but are there a lot of raiders from there? I met a lot of them in the desert, such as when I first met you.
Pages: 1 ... 451 452 [453] 454 455 ... 538