Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292594 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6735 on: August 23, 2017, 08:32:21 pm »

"What? Of course we... I mean... I... Hum... Well ok, new plan. First chance we get. I'm taking you out on a date. We'll have all sorts of fun and then we'll go ring shopping and get you something amazing, ok? Not exactly the proper order, I know, but it's still worth it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6736 on: August 23, 2017, 08:38:53 pm »

"Sure, it'll be fun."

Lilly considered broaching the idea of a double date, but wasn't sure if Senija and Harold would like that idea much after the thorough burning she just dished on them. Besides, having Tomik to herself for a trip about town was appealing itself.

...She would have to do something to keep Laura firmly out of the way. Maybe she could get Jacob to ground her or something.

"Well, anyway. You two enjoy your flight. You'll like it, Harold. It's quite a bit cozier than the airship, but I like it better that way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #6737 on: August 23, 2017, 09:17:59 pm »

:"Yeah, well, you guys were all lovey-dovey for a while beforehand, you know? Harold and I are just starting out!"

Senija had to take a moment to stop being embarrassed, but she did manage to work the blush off of her face and get back into her smirk.
:"Well, c'mon then Harold!"
Senija walked up to her wyvern and patted a spot on Ranzen for Harold to hop onto.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6738 on: August 23, 2017, 09:21:46 pm »

"Have a good time! Whatever you end up doing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #6739 on: August 24, 2017, 05:16:47 am »

Harold smiled and walked up to Senija and her wyvern, looking carefully so as to not fall on his face when climbing onto him, before turning to Lillian.

: Thanks. Doubt we'll beat your latest wyvern ride with Tomik though.

Harold then climbed onto Ranzen to the best of his ability and looked at Senija.

: Alright then. Shall we?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6740 on: August 24, 2017, 05:22:47 am »

Lilly waved bye as the pair took off.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6741 on: August 24, 2017, 05:09:16 pm »

Senija grinned at Harold, casually hopped on behind him, and then casually manhandled him into the safest position she could. Then she hooked her legs into the stirrups, (her knees now on each side of his hips) then put her arms on the reins, which happened to put her arms more or less around his torso. Harold was then kept on the wyvern by the fact that he was sufficiently trapped between her body and the curve of Ranzen's neck, with her arms to each side of him.
:"Indeed we shall!"
And with a fwumph, Ranzen took off -- slower than her usual takeoffs, but not a little gentle and slow takeoff either.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6742 on: August 24, 2017, 05:38:51 pm »

Harold didn't resist getting put in the best spot possible, but not being used to a wyvern's liftoff, he jerked back oh so slightly towards Senija, instinctively grabbing her arm for support.

: Whoa- Once the wyvern's flight became more stable, he relaxed a bit. Hehehe, this is quite fun! I can't help but think that you do this and fight like this all the time. Was it hard to get used to it?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6743 on: August 24, 2017, 05:52:57 pm »

Harold's slightly backwards movement caused him to make slightly more contact with Senija, her knees now slightly up his calves rather than being at his hips, and his hand against her (strong and stable) arm.
:"Well, I mean, I guess, but I was fairly little when I first started getting taken up on wyverns to actually start learning, you know? I got pretty good at it! Heck, if I were alone I could even fly upside down but I'm not gonna risk dumping you, hehe. Fighting was a little harder to learn, because you have, like... a different emphasis on spacing and timing, but I'm proud to say that I got pretty good at that too!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6744 on: August 24, 2017, 06:12:31 pm »

: "Pretty good" is selling yourself short. You're amazing! I never saw someone so good with a weapon. Then again I never saw much combat growing up, just street fights and those relied on... less training and more dirty tactics.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6745 on: August 25, 2017, 03:33:33 pm »

:"Hehehe, well, thank you! But you're not half bad yourself, though, I've seen you blast a couple guys good -- and for me, at that. Almost enough to get a girl to swoon!"
He could probably hear the grin in her voice.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6746 on: August 25, 2017, 03:42:03 pm »

: Hehe, thanks. Not bad for someone who improvises almost every time. But yeah, that sort of thing would scare most girls away. That's why you interested me so much, you don't back away at nothing!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6747 on: August 25, 2017, 03:48:18 pm »

:"Yeah, well, I've always been one to take the, uh, direct approach, hehe. But, you know, the fact that you've got confidence and bravery yourself is why I said yes when you asked me out. I may not be a romance expert or anything, but I do know what I like when it comes to that! Well... the fact that you've been so nice to me helps too. Like... keeping me up when I've been down, yeah?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6748 on: August 25, 2017, 03:59:41 pm »

: Heh, well, I like to take care of any friend that I have. To be honest, I had to be this way to survive in the slums, not many friends there. And I wasn't that good at it from the start... Harlan saved my ass more than once, and now he gets to make fun of me for asking you out. A win-win in my book. But now that I think of it... it wasn't that long since we met back in the desert.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6749 on: August 25, 2017, 04:06:09 pm »

Harold's last line gets a very genuine laugh out of Senija.
:"Heh... I think we're fine with time, Harold, considering that my brother and Lilly are getting married. But... well, we've been fighting battle after battle, right? I think that's the sort of thing that makes people close. Like... first date or not that long or whatever, but we, well, we know each other right? And we do kind of have a bond, right? I think that's what counts, you know."
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 538