Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292615 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6660 on: August 21, 2017, 05:32:56 pm »

Just aa Tomik returned Jacob intercepted him to talk.

: Excuse me, are you the leader of these people? I'm Jacob Silfursverd Sr., former commander.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6661 on: August 21, 2017, 05:38:16 pm »

Tomik let out a slightly startled grunt before glancing desperately at Lilly before quietly sighing and holding out a hand.

"Yes, I am I suppose. Tomik Cizek at your service. Former mercenary as well as prisoner for your country. I'm sure you know that our group is largely escaped prisoners from your famous prison. And... am I right in calling you Laura's father? While I would rather we had never had to fight, I am glad that you can both be reunited with her and hopefully work with us as we move forward to try and end this war."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: August 21, 2017, 05:48:57 pm »

Well, damn. Harlan had been all ready to separate those hexmasters from their internal organs, but they had surrendered first.

Luckily for them the rogue was trying to turn over a new leaf. He walked back towards Harold instead.

: "Those were some pretty good moves back there, brother. Never took you as the dueling type."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: August 21, 2017, 05:51:38 pm »

: Hrrm, yes... Although this situation does not please me at all, it has been made clear to me that Ixion's leadership has failed the country and essentially been infiltrated by... Jacob slightly punted the nearby Gerald's ribs, making him grunt.

: I'd like to talk to whoever is coordinating this strike against Ixion. I would not want any other good Ixionians to die for following the wrong people, and to make things worse I have some urgent family matters. If I am to rally the few honest soldiers remaining I want to be as quick as possible.

: He asked for it many times. And thanks, I can say the same for you. After that remark, Harold remained a bit absent.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6664 on: August 21, 2017, 05:55:28 pm »

After a few seconds of silence, Harlan lightly elbowed his younger brother in the gut.

: "You're drifting away. What's on your mind, Harold?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: August 21, 2017, 05:56:44 pm »

Senija couldn't help but blurt out an "eep!" when Tomik tweaked her nose -- she was of course tough enough that it didn't actually bother (she didn't care much about her still-bleeding, half-healed wounds after all), but obviously this sort of thing is worth a little embarrassment when it's your little brother!
:"Right, he did want to talk about something... well, guess I'll go!"

And indeed, Senija headed towards the rest of the team in order to try to find Harold, idly wiping the blood from her earlier cheek graze and then giving up after it just kinda smeared it.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: August 21, 2017, 05:58:42 pm »

"Ah, if that's what you want... Right, follow me."

Leading the man over to Anne-Laude, Tomik gave her a slight bow.

"Lady Anne-Laude, this is Jacob Silfursverd Sr. He was the commander of the enemy forces, but has chosen to instead work with us in our goal to end this war. He believes that there are still some who might fight against what Ixion has become."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: August 21, 2017, 06:03:57 pm »

Harold noticed Senija returning so he started making his way towards her.

: I'll tell you in a minute!

He met with Senija where *hopefully* no one would hear too much of the conversation.

: Hey. Sooo, since I got interrupted enough times I'll just say it: do you want to go out with me?

: Thank you, and you know... You're a good fighter, despite having been our enemy until now I respect your ability. And, if you've helped keep Laura safe, thank you for that as well.

Jacob did the usual introductions with Anne-Laude and they started talking about the business at hand.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: August 21, 2017, 06:21:16 pm »

Senija's eyebrows shot upwards at Harold's sudden question.
:"Well! I, uh... did not expect that. Hmm. . ."
Senija's expression moved from shocked to pensive, suddenly, as she put her hand to her chin and began to look at Harold rather intensely, looking him up and down and then looking into his eyes. Rather than anything of a more perverted nature, Harold would probably get the feeling that Senija was sizing him up.

After a few torturous seconds of this, Senija grinned at him before speaking bluntly:
:"I'll tell you this, you're definitely enough of a confident type to satisfy me. Yeah, you've got guts."
Then her expression softened a bit, and THEN she began to blush.
"Hmm... ...you know, Harold... after all that you've done for me... I can't really say no, can I? Sure, I'll go out with you!"
The fact that she was being asked on a date (and was accepting, that was a rare event) kind of hit her then, and she blushed a bit more.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: August 21, 2017, 06:25:42 pm »

Harlan couldn't keep a lopsided grin off his face as he watched, shoved off to the side by Harold.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: August 21, 2017, 06:30:10 pm »

Harold blushed intensely, first at being stared at by Senija and then by her rather poor choice of words. He froze a bit while a smirk formed on his face.

: ... That's great! Really! But I have to be honest, I didn't plan ahead for a second. I mean, there probably won't be many places to actually go while we're in the middle of a war, right? So uh, I'll keep an eye out for you until all this is over, and then we can, you know, think further ahead. What do you want to do?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: August 21, 2017, 06:39:52 pm »

"Ehehe, uhhhh, I don't think we need to wait through the rest of the war, you know. Tomik and Lilly have been making things work recently right in the middle of a war, so I'm sure we can figure something out! I guess that it would kinda be, like... being close to each other? Talking and sitting, that sort of thing. Or, like, I could give you a ride. On my wyvern."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: August 21, 2017, 06:47:04 pm »

: Sure! I hadn't seen many wyverns before, and after all this fighting I could go for a ride right now to finish the day.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: August 21, 2017, 06:52:44 pm »

Tomik took a deep breath and turned away from the discussion and made his way over to Lilly. Approaching her, he smiled.

"So then. You ready? I was thinking we could maybe take a wyvern ride and then talk, if that's alright with you?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: August 21, 2017, 06:57:16 pm »

"Yeah, I'd be glad to!" She lapsed into thought for a couple of seconds. ""Well, in like two or three hours or something like that, since... I know Tomik's going to be riding around on his wyvern shortly, and I don't want things to get complicated, hehe."[/glow]
That was as close to her real reasoning as she could get without talking about what Tomik wanted her to talk about -- really, since she knew that Tomik's proposal would involve taking her on a wyvern ride, and she absolutely did not want to be up there to muddle that up.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 538