Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292643 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 9: The Decisive Day
« Reply #6555 on: August 13, 2017, 12:27:02 pm »

: Th- wh- what? What do you mean stopping Ixion from ruining itself? You're fighting AGAINST us right now!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: August 13, 2017, 12:29:39 pm »

"Dad! That's why it is ruining itself! This group has murdered hundreds of best and brightest Ixion minds! Opposing them will only cause our people greater harm!! I mean, you should surrender because they will murder you in cold blood otherwise and I know that well because I witnessed it all!!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: August 13, 2017, 12:36:12 pm »

: Best and brightest? This bunch of ragtags? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT! They wouldn't last a round if the real Ixion commanders were put in charge. And they would have been stopped right here before they took a step in Ixionian grass if me or your brothers were in command! But they put these new people over us... But anyways, what happened in Strohnban that ended up with you fighting against your compatriots?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: August 13, 2017, 12:39:59 pm »

"Umm..." Laura's mind, never the very much for detail, tried to remember...

"They kidnapped me when I was holding up a door and and... it was join or die. It's always join or die with these people! Dad, lay down your weapons!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: August 13, 2017, 12:45:55 pm »

: ... What were you doing holding up a door? What were these people doing in Strohnban? And who are these people anyways?! I'm not standing down until I understand what happened!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: August 13, 2017, 12:54:22 pm »

"I don't know how to tell you! These got captured for heresies I think! And the leaders of Ixion are corrupt! They want to use the Waygate place to let monsters into the world! Even this guy from the church place is into it, the brother of, uh..."

"Miss Anne Laude! Her brother is involved too! All the important people are scheming to destroy the world!"
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: August 13, 2017, 01:04:52 pm »

: Wait... These are the ones that escaped from Strohnban? And you were supposed to be... in training... not anywhere near the prisoners. And what of this about the Waygate? The leaders of Ixion, corrupt? That can't be true. But then again the commanding decisions have been real weird- Jacob looked back at Gerald, and this time noticed who was behind him. He stared at Angelo for a few seconds before turning back to Laura, not shouting anymore.

: Tell me, Laura. Were you working the prison instead of training?

And Angelo...

: Ah shit he did see me. I need to get out NOW.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: August 13, 2017, 01:07:25 pm »

Laura scratched her nose, trying to remember things correctly... it felt like three years have almost passed or something, but the whole wild trip couldnt be more than few weeks long.

"Uhh, I was? I've been told that's supposed to be my job there, tend the prisoners and so on..."
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: August 13, 2017, 01:09:40 pm »

: Well, when they notified me of your transfer, the officials told me you were going to train as an elite troop, not "tend the prisoners". But while you were tending the prisoners, did you notice any of them suddenly disappearing before either their sentence or execution was complete?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: August 13, 2017, 01:19:08 pm »

"I... think so? The cell sure did get their occupants exchanged pretty often-"

"DAD!! What does it all have to do with anything?! Your life is in danger, please!!"
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: August 13, 2017, 01:27:49 pm »

: I know *my* life is in danger, but there's something more important.

Jacob didn't turn back, but he subtly pointed behind him.

: Do you see that rider behind me? That's Gerald Brook, my current commander. And the monk behind him? That's Angelo Serafini, also known as the Mad Monk.

Jacob was slowly but surely turning red as he spoke.

: Serafini was convicted, not only of heresy, but also of various murders after he was found propheting. He killed anyone who dissented with him at first, and then went after the guards. He was eventually captured by your brother Jacob, and sent to Strohnban for execution. So can you tell me what is he doing here, being all chummy with my commander, when the only ones who escaped are your group apparently?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: August 13, 2017, 01:33:10 pm »

"Umm, I don't think I ever saw him in Strohnban, dad."
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: August 13, 2017, 01:41:09 pm »

Jacob was struggling to contain himself from exploding.

: That seems to be right, since instead of hanging, he's here. A criminal, and a close friend of my commander, fighting alongside me against my own daughter, who I was led to believe was training instead of doing servant work. So forgive me while I take a moment to figure out what I'm going to do next.

Jacob Silfursverd Sr. is thinking!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 8: Desperate Measures
« Reply #6568 on: August 13, 2017, 01:44:14 pm »

"Do you think he had something to do with that Corpse Giant thing we fought?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: August 14, 2017, 10:37:39 am »

Lilly strummed her guitar quietly, all lower bass notes at first. As Laura had once observed, the musician did tend to dance as she played, but with her arms occupied it was mostly from the waist down with some occasional headbanging.

"♪ Can I get your hand to write on ♫ Just a piece of land to fight on ♪ What a night to fly my kite on ♫ Do you wanna flash your light on? ♪ Take a look ♫ It's on display for you ♪ Coming down ♫ No not today ♪"

"♪ Did you meet your fortune teller? ♫ Set it off with no propeller ♪ Getting up, it's almost stellar ♫ What a way to finally smell her ♪ Pick it up ♫ If not too strong for you ♪ Take a piece ♫ Pass it on... ♪"

"♪ Fly away on my zephyr ♫ I feel it more than ever ♪ And in this perfect weather ♫ We'll find a place together ♪ Fly on my wind... ♫"

"♪ Revel in the liberator ♫ Find a way to be a skater ♪ Rev it up now levitate her ♫ Super friendly aviator ♪ Take a look ♫ It's on display for you ♪ Coming down ♫ No not today ♪"

"♪ Fly away on my zephyr ♫ I feel it more than ever ♪ And in this perfect weather ♫ We'll find a place together ♪ In the water where I center my emotion ♫ All the world can pass me by ♪ Fly away on my zephyr ♫ We'll find a place together ♪"

Looking entirely too pleased with herself, Lilly launched into a short solo, still dancing in place.

"♪ Whoa whoa whoa whoa, do you ♫ Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ♪ Whoa whoa whoa whoa, want to? ♫ Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ♪ "

"♪ Fly away on my zephyr ♫ I feel it more than ever ♪ And in this perfect weather ♫ We'll find a place together ♪ In the water where I center my emotion ♫ All the world can pass me by ♪ Fly away on my zephyr ♫ We're gonna live forever~ ♪ Forever~ "

BARD DAT SHIT
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 538