Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292433 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7xx: The Eleventh Hour
« Reply #5820 on: December 19, 2016, 03:05:33 pm »

"Well, we're going after the artifact, anyway. If that means getting back on the airship, then yeah, but I thought Dad said it was just past the cathedral?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5821 on: December 19, 2016, 03:23:15 pm »

: I meant after all that is done... I was hoping that you were going to the capital, and that Micheal was there too so you could give him something.

John Jr offered the small package to Lillian.

: Even if that flying ship could take me with you away from here, I can't leave my duties... I'm pretty much stranded here until Alberal breaks the siege, and I don't know how long will that be... You're pretty much my only hope for this to reach Micheal, he'll know what to do with it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5822 on: December 19, 2016, 03:35:18 pm »

"Wait, why are you packing then?"

Lilly took the package even as she asked, however, tucking it away in her travel bag.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5823 on: December 19, 2016, 03:47:40 pm »

: I'm moving to the guard barracks. I will sleep easier there after this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5824 on: December 19, 2016, 04:01:43 pm »

"I see. Take care of yourself, Johnny. I don't want anything to happen to you... or the rest of the family."

She stepped forward and hugged him tightly, although not particularly strongly as she wasn't much of a physical powerhouse.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5825 on: December 19, 2016, 04:16:31 pm »

Johnny hugged back with his free hand.

: Don't worry, we won't be going too far. And thanks to your help the Ixionites won't either. But you take care of yourself as well, Lilly.

Johnny started making his way out of the house, stopping briefly where the rest of the group was.

: I'm sorry I haven't been much of a welcoming host. Good luck, and I hope we meet some other time.

And thus John Jr left the scene.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: December 19, 2016, 04:21:38 pm »

Lilly sighed as Johnny hugged her back.

"It was good to see you again, lil' bro."

She followed him back to the others, a little surprised to see they hadn't moved at all since she had left. Not even to lean up against a wall or sit down or anything.

"Well, guys, are we ready to grab the others and get this show on the road?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: December 19, 2016, 04:36:22 pm »

"Yup."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5828 on: December 20, 2016, 11:38:24 am »

There was another long period of awkwardly standing around before Lilly remembered she was the only person who knew the city layout and would have to lead them back.

"Oh, right. This way, everybody."

As they left the Rose estate, Lilly stopped to take one last look back. As far as she was concerned, this was very likely going to be the last time she ever laid eyes on it... but this time, she wasn't fleeing into the lonely, uncertain life of an exile. She was leaving of her own volition, to help her friends, to build a new life with Tomik, and that made all the difference. This time, her heart was light, her mind was clear, and she had a purpose. She just had to stay determined.

"It's not far back to the plaza. Once we've got everyone up to speed I'll lead us to the cave beyond the cathedral."

It didn't take long for them to reach the others, and once there, Lilly quickly laid out the important details of the earlier events - namely, where they were going. Once that was done and she had everyone organized and ready to march, whether or not they wanted to, the party set off for the cave.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7x: Game of Shadows
« Reply #5829 on: December 20, 2016, 01:28:02 pm »

The NPCs others were in the plaza where the ship landed. Anne-Laude just returned from the reunion with the local authority, as the guards and mages were helping take the various crates and barrels to wherever they could store and distribute the supplies. Mason was apparently loitering around while Nikolai and Harold were looking at some maps, but since Lillian came back with the precise location everyone got ready to move in.

: I hope you at least come back in one piece... Nikolai handed a small bag to Harold.

: These guys have been literally to hell and back. I'm not worried.

The party followed Lillian's directions, past Coriven's cathedral, and found the entrance of the cave leading to the insides of the mountains.

: Are you sure it's this way? We've been following this path for-

As they finally reached the end of the tunnel, the entrance of the temple made itself obvious. An ornate and engraved wall with various depictions of Alberal gods stood in front of them, and some remainder of mining equipment strewn around the floor near it. Harold took a deep breath and a step forward.

: Well, this is it? How do you want to do it? We don't know what's beyond the wall.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5830 on: December 20, 2016, 02:02:19 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
"I think we should kill our way in. Change things up a little."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: December 20, 2016, 04:03:07 pm »

"I would guess we try that orb. If this really is a door, it's gotta open. That unlocks EVERYTHING, right?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5832 on: December 20, 2016, 04:37:08 pm »

Harold pulled the Rune Key out of the bag Nikolai gave him.

: Right, let's see how this works...

Harold handsed the orb a bit and first tried to wave it in front of the wall, which did nothing. Then he touched the wall with it, and this time the Key lighted up. Bright lines started surging through the orb to the wall, lighting it up with an unknown pattern. Harold let go of the orb as it was doing its job, stuck to the wall as the power surged.

After a few moments, the light stopped and the Rune Key dropped to Harold's hands, and the earth started shaking as the wall opened up in two. Behind it, there was an ancient temple consisting of solely a small room, a few columns and a statue.

The statue was a depiction of Bor, the most important god in the Alberal pantheon, holding a sword in its right hand, and a bright red gem in the left hand, extended forwards.

And at the feet of the statue, a small entourage of silver armors, that stood up on their own and faced the intruders.

: There it is! The Heart!

But as soon as the group took a step in the temple, a flash of light appeared behind them.

: Well, well! You're being more than annoying at this point, with what taking the Rune Key and all. Why I'd bet you're the ones who took my soul stone too.

The Twilight Walker was done with the show, and he summoned a group of creatures different than any other.

: Thanks for opening the temple for me though, saves up a lot of time on my part. I get to test my new creations, kill you and the gem all at once!

The creations he spoke of where a strange mix of the other two beings the party already faced before, melted together in a haphazard way and writhing randomly.

~~~~Turn 1~~~~
Player Phase
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
XP: 14/100
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: December 20, 2016, 04:56:46 pm »

"Well... we could fight you. Or we could just go away and let you deal with the golems for us before stabbing you in the back."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5834 on: December 20, 2016, 04:58:57 pm »

: "See, the key to backstabbing is to not announce it in advance..."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 538