Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292367 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5325 on: June 10, 2016, 01:27:55 pm »

"I'd stop working as a sword until I get some time to assimilate what I've learned and repair myself. How do you think I can keep myself from losing my edge? Certainly not by overworking myself."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: June 10, 2016, 01:45:15 pm »

Tomik had glanced at the other rooms, but had ended up selling in the room Lilly had picked out. Having removed his armor, he was relaxing in one of the chairs in the simple shirt he wore under the armor.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: June 10, 2016, 02:37:49 pm »

Ketsuki sighed in exasperation. Not only did her sword talk it apparently might just go flaccid in battle after a few swings or something. Firstthings first, though, the damned thing needed a name.

"...I cannot keep calling you 'sword'. How does... Galeforce... sound as a name?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: June 10, 2016, 02:42:26 pm »

Catherine wanders around looking for one of the party's healers, to give one of the heal staves to.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: June 10, 2016, 02:57:12 pm »

"...Not bad. But for now it's just a name. Use me right and it will become a legend, Ketsuki."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: June 10, 2016, 03:18:58 pm »

Laura kept wandering about until she kinda passed-wandered-by Catherine. Took her a moment to recognize the blonde, as they neither talked nor spent time socializing...

"You! You are Catherine, if I remember correctly! Did you see the rest of our group? Lily told me to find everyone and get them to the guest house."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:34 pm »

Catherine- who tries to talk to people, but sometimes it just seems that everyone is already so familiar...- stops and turns to the knight.

"Yes, my name is Catherine. Laura, correct?

No, haven't seen anyone since I went to replace my tome. I could help you look, if you want."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: June 10, 2016, 03:39:23 pm »

"Splendid! I couldn't find anyone on my own; well, except you. Let's go!" And they went. //just like I am going to sleep, unfortunately ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: June 10, 2016, 10:16:39 pm »

Once her hair was dry, Lilly came back out of the bathroom and flopped into the chair across from Tomik. There was a brief attempt to blow her bangs out of her face, but it was destined to fail and once it had she gave Tomik a goofy smile.

"Once you get past all the sand and the heat, this is a pretty nice place."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: June 10, 2016, 10:48:29 pm »

"It really is. A lot of interesting things around us and plenty of comfort as well. The accommodations are nice, though hopefully we won't be spending too much time in them."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: June 10, 2016, 10:52:43 pm »

"Yeah... you're right. There's too much we need to take care of."

"At the same time, though, maybe we should enjoy these things while we have them. For all we know, tomorrow we'll have to get right back into the thick of it."

"At the very least, after all that time on the road and in jail and so forth, it'll be nice to sleep on an actual mattress again."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: June 10, 2016, 10:55:15 pm »

"Mmm, true. Just enjoy the moment. And true, a mattress will be nice. And just getting to enjoy spending time with you will be nice too."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: June 10, 2016, 10:59:56 pm »

"Yeah... it'll be nice to have some time alone, now that everything is out in the open."

Not just the fact everyone else now knew she was with Tomik, but that he knew about her past and accepted it. That there was nothing to hide now made her feel a lot more comfortable.

"I, uh, I noticed you mentioned a mattress, but not sleeping. Something on your mind?"

Her tone was teasing, her chin resting on her left hand and her index finger idly playing with her earring.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: June 10, 2016, 11:03:50 pm »

And then Tomik turned a very beautiful shade of red.

"I didn't... I mean, I wasn't... Uhm. Sleeping is nice, yes. I... You're not really playing fair, are you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: June 10, 2016, 11:06:13 pm »

"I'm playing for keeps!"

She turned fully toward Tomik, resting her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands. She raised her eyebrows (even if only one eyebrow was visible) as if asking what he was going to do about it.
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 538