Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292378 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5310 on: June 10, 2016, 12:14:45 pm »

Tomik leaned against Lilly, smiling back at her. A slightly mischievous glint entered his eyes though and he suddenly slipped his thumb over hers and lightly pushed flab on it. He mouthed 'trapped you' at her.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: June 10, 2016, 12:15:23 pm »

Anne-Laude winced when Laura shouted at her ear.

: Please don't yell, I don't know either. I won't be leaving until Sir Phineas knows if he can aid us in repelling the invasion.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: June 10, 2016, 12:19:42 pm »

Lilly quirked an eyebrow up at him and bumped her hip against his. He had a pretty good grip, she had to admit that. Plus she was right handed, so it being her left thumb that was trapped gave her even less of a chance of escaping. Her expression was a mixture of amused and frustrated for a few moments before she gave up on escaping and instead stood on her tiptoes to kiss his nose. At that point, Anne answered them, and she turned to look at her.

"Oh, OK. Well, um, after you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: June 10, 2016, 12:23:53 pm »

Tomik's smile widened at both the kiss and the frustration he'd caused. He released her thumb and leaned over to kiss the top of her head.

"Indeed, it would be nice to see where we're staying. Will there be enough space for all of us? After all, there are quite s few of us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: June 10, 2016, 12:27:21 pm »

Lilly leaned into him again when he kissed the top of her head.

"The two of us can share a room, so we can save some space that way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: June 10, 2016, 12:32:43 pm »

Anne-Laude nodded, having missed the thumb war because loudgirl, and showed them around the guest house.

The people already knew the ground floor, where chairs and tables were placed for people to wait around and have a snack, as well as a common bathroom. The first floor had a long corridor leading to several small individual rooms, each one fully fitted with bed, sheets, chair, table and a personal bathroom. The second floor however had a few big rooms, enough for two people to stay the night together, some storage rooms and a meeting room at the far end.

: That is all. You can pick any room you want, and I trust you can show the rest if needed. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll head to my room. Good night.

And with that Lady Anne-Laude disappeared into her room and locked the door.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:36:43 pm by Solymr »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: June 10, 2016, 12:37:57 pm »

"Well that was sudden. We didn't even get a chance to say good night."

Lilly rubbed her neck with her free hand.

"We might as well pick out our rooms. Laura, would you mind going to go get everyone?"

The bard disengaged from her boyfriend with a quick peck to the cheek and wandered into one of the big rooms to investigate it.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: June 10, 2016, 12:43:08 pm »

The room had a single big bed, a table for two and was moderately decorated with some abstract painting above the bedframe. The bathroom was also big enough for two people, but only one shower though.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: June 10, 2016, 12:49:10 pm »

"So... sword." That still felt horrendously awkward to say, but Ketsuki couldn't think of a name. "Do you have any capabilities I should know about? Or can you just make conversation?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: June 10, 2016, 12:52:46 pm »

Lilly continued to poke around, interested. She stared at the abstract painting for a long while, head tilted first to one side, then the other. Eventually she gave up on figuring it out and took her guitar off, leaning it against the wall near the bed and sitting on it to test the fluffiness - careful to take her boots and socks off first, of course; it wasn't polite to get dirty shoes on someone else's furniture. She tucked those under the bed for now, then bounced a few times, then laid across it, first one way, then rolling to the other side of the bed.

"This is pretty comfortable..."

But she didn't want to fall asleep just yet, so she rolled off of the bed and headed into the bathroom. The door closed and then a moment later was the sound of running water.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: June 10, 2016, 12:55:01 pm »

Well, patchface, I kill people. Then I learn how to kill better. I also won't lose my edge. I will get tired if you swing me around too much though.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: June 10, 2016, 01:02:30 pm »

Laura did go to get everyone.

...and by the time Lily got finished with bathroom, Laura was angrily crossing one of the main crossroads in the city.

For the third time.

"Where is everyone??"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: June 10, 2016, 01:03:00 pm »

"How does a sword get tired?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: June 10, 2016, 01:04:12 pm »

"You try being swung around all over and see how you feel!"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: June 10, 2016, 01:20:18 pm »

"But I would still be the one doing any work, swinging you in battle. What would you getting tired even do?"
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 538