Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292401 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5280 on: June 08, 2016, 01:30:05 pm »

Albert paused, looking at Asher, then the sword, then at Asher again.
  "...You.. Said something about a soul gem, y-you're not telling me that you just.. Put somebodies soul into Ketsuki's sword, are you?" Albert asked, a fair amount of disbelief in his voice.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: June 08, 2016, 04:01:15 pm »

"I'm... not entirely certain what I did; however, that does seem to be the case doesn't it?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: June 08, 2016, 05:05:20 pm »

"That's..." Albert paused, looking at the sword, then at Ketsuki, and sighed.
  "That seems.. Wrong." Albert stood firm for a moment. "Well, it's done now. If it's all the same to you, I think I should probably go, find the others."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: June 10, 2016, 08:23:05 am »

Her conversation with Laura was seemingly finished, and everyone had been gone awhile. Maybe it was time for them all to meet back up. In that case, Lilly decided, she would provide them an aural beacon to gather around. With that in mind, she stepped up onto the nearest park bench and began to play again.

"♪ Well I had me a boy ♫ And I turned him into a man ♪ Showed him all the things he didn't understand ♫ Whoa, and then I let him go ♪ Now there's one in Wyncote who's been cursing my name ♫ 'Cause I found me a better lover in Parlier ♪ Hey hey, until I made my getaway ♫"

No mistake about it, Lilly was strutting back and forth across the park bench. It's possible she was doing it solely to get Laura's goat since even though she didn't write the song, the first three lines sort of applied to her and her boyfriend.

"♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ 'Cause I'm the finest lady they never got to keep ♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ They always wanna come but they never wanna leave ♪"

"♪ Exes and oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me ♫ Like a gho-o-ost, they want me ♪ To make 'em who-o-ole, and they won't let go ♫ Exes and oh's ♪"

"♪ I had a summer lover down in Point Springs ♫ Kept him warm in the winter, left him frozen in the spring ♪ My my, how the seasons go by ♫ I get high, and I love to get low ♪ So the hearts keep breaking and the heads just roll ♫ You know that's how my story goes ♪"

"♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ 'Cause I'm the finest lady they never got to keep ♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ They always wanna come but they never wanna leave ♪"

"♪ Exes and oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me ♫ Like a gho-o-ost, they want me ♪ To make 'em who-o-ole, and they won't let go ♫ Exes and oh's... ♪ Exes and oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me ♫ Like a gho-o-ost, they want me ♪ To make 'em who-o-ole, and they won't let go ♫ Exes and oh's ♪"

"♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ Climbing over mountains and sailing 'cross the seas ♪ One, two, three, they're gonna run back to me ♫ They always wanna come but they never wanna leave ♪"

"♪ Exes and oh-oh-oh's, they haunt me ♫ Like a gho-o-ost, they want me ♪ To make 'em who-o-ole, and they won't let go ♫ Exes and oh's... "
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: June 10, 2016, 10:00:31 am »

Laura, who wasn't really gone and in fact was chilling in the shadow of a tree, looked at Lily when she finished singing.

"...Do you know all the songs in existence? I've noticed that you sing something different every time. Are you some sort of musical walking library?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: June 10, 2016, 10:03:43 am »

"Well, most of the songs I learned at home were old standards and hymns and things. It's only the last eight years or so of traveling around that I really learned a whole lot of them."

"And besides that... there's some I just kinda... know. It's like... when for example you throw a javelin, you know where to aim and how hard to throw it to hit something? It's kinda like that. I just sort get it in the back of my mind."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: June 10, 2016, 10:14:10 am »

"I don't believe I have trouble tossing my javelins? If I miss then the target had enough speed or luck to evade them. I think I'm skilled enough to make successful hits."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: June 10, 2016, 10:17:46 am »

"That's not what I meant. I meant it's more of an... instinctive thing. Like you 'just know' how to throw a javelin properly to hit something, I 'just know' some of these songs."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: June 10, 2016, 10:22:19 am »

"Oh."

"Well I know how to throw javelins due to my military training, not an instinct... did you attend a music school then? A temple choir, maybe?"
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: June 10, 2016, 10:22:36 am »

Tomik sighed. This was a bit of a disaster.

"Right, well, you two figure that out. I'm going to go look for the others."

Heading away, he heard the tail end of a distinctive voice singing and headed towards it. Reaching the source of the voice, he smiled.

"Lily. Good to hear you singing more. And hello Laura. How are the two of you doing?"

He'd been worried about the two of them, but he was cautiously optimistic seeing them together like this.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: June 10, 2016, 10:26:52 am »

"Talking. Maybe even about you! You will never know, nobody will tell you~" And then Laura put a gauntlet over Lily's mouth.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: June 10, 2016, 10:29:55 am »

"When you think about it, it involves a lot of complex calculations to figure out angle, velocity, et cetera when throwing something. Being able to do all that in seconds is instinctive. And I did have a music tutor... from about 10 to 13, I think, and I did play in the choir on Sundays. But most of the songs I've played I've learned while traveling around."

At that point Tomik wandered up. Lilly lit up and dropped off the bench lightly.

"Hey! We're all right, just talking about this and that. What've you been up to?"

And then Laura covered Lilly's mouth, causing her to raise an eyebrow and look at the knight.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: June 10, 2016, 10:33:13 am »

"I said how, not what but ok Laura. I suspect you don't need the hand on Lily's mouth though. As for what I've been doing... Well I got some shopping done, including some weapons for you Laura, and then Harlan found me. He had this gem. Asher knew what it was and said he could use it to make a weapon stronger. So long story short, Ketsuki has a blade that can talk now."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: June 10, 2016, 10:34:43 am »

"Talking blade, huh... One of my previous commanders had one, but it was an axe."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: June 10, 2016, 10:49:49 am »

Lilly gently pushed Laura's hand away.

"I've never heard of an actual talking weapon before. I mean, y'know, legends and stuff, but pretty much all of those aren't actually REAL."
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 538