Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292385 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #5100 on: May 12, 2016, 05:37:21 pm »

Kyle, who had previously been making sure no one would find his booze while they were down the door, is now charging at the door from down the hall probably preparing to ram it.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5101 on: May 13, 2016, 09:16:25 am »

: Uh oh. Better get out of the way.

Kyle charged the door and *CRASHBRJNEWBODMNKEENDIKZW* he slammed full force against it, taking it down and falling on top of it. It was at this point when they realized it had been barred shut from within.

On the other side of the door there was a large room, full with various stuff, including a body slumped in a chair with a blood trail leading to it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: May 13, 2016, 09:21:13 am »

Kyle raises a single finger without getting up.
"If that really is a body... it's either a trap or... someone we know."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: May 13, 2016, 09:51:07 am »

Tomik hesitated and then grabbed one of the tomes that seemed useful.

Tomik buys black fire and then heads to a medicine store

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: May 13, 2016, 10:43:24 am »

Lilly decided to go to the park and play for her own edification. Making some money for the crew would be nice, but she didn't think that was too likely during a war. Besides, playing was good for relieving stress, and it was long past time to get it out of her system. Maybe having a little concert would help passerby forget their problems for awhile, too.

Spoiler: Song 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Song 2 (click to show/hide)

Lilly paused momentarily to take a drink from the waterskin she had brought with her and wipe her forehead off. It was hot out there.

Spoiler: Song 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Song 4 (click to show/hide)

Lilly stopped for a moment to again drink from her waterskin.

Spoiler: Song 5... (click to show/hide)

(Figured I should establish what Lilly's doing rather than having a quantum bard lazing about.)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 10:45:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: May 13, 2016, 10:50:54 am »

Laura opted to go after Lily, trying to blend in the crowd (considering her pink armor, pretty unlikely that), and she wanted to have a jab or two at the bard buuut...

...the actual, calmer, performance singing instead of the usual mid-battle string-torture was a bit soothing.

"...Doesn't it get boring after some time? Making up or trying to repeat yet another different song?"

"And yes I'm trying to strike up a conversation, mostly because when I'm less stressed I am more forgiving of others."

"Also I had a talk with Tomik, too."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: May 13, 2016, 10:58:35 am »

"You're bad luck for me when we're in Kizamo, I want you to know that."

Lilly chuckled to herself and took a moment to pour some of the water over her head. Her own, not Laura's, since she didn't think that would be appreciated. After a moment she shook her hair out.

"Aren't you roasting in that armor? Anyway, no, it doesn't get boring. I love music. My magic talents are all kinda shaped by it, so I'd be pretty poorly off if I didn't enjoy it."

She offered Laura what was left in the waterskin.

"So what did you two talk about?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: May 13, 2016, 11:08:01 am »

"I promised him to ignore you or at least do not mind your presence but considering you claw those strings all the time during battle, it's hard to do so. As for my armor, not really. After it was issued to me, I loosened some things and then made sure to acquire cotton clothing and pad the inside of the plating in perforated layers of cloth. It's actually quite ventilated, even if I had some trouble with commanding officer of Nakaz fort for that." She looked at the waterskin, took it, and then took a sip big only enough to wet her lips and the inside of her mouth; she gave the waterskin back to Lily after that.

"To be honest I don't know what Tomik sees in you. Do you even knit?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: May 13, 2016, 11:09:54 am »

"No, I don't. What does that have to do with anything?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: May 13, 2016, 11:19:39 am »

"..."

Laura let out a sigh.

"....."

Well, might as well finally spill the beans, as keeping them in fridge will only sour them more.

"...nothing. I just wanted to say that... ...that I had a secret crush on Tomik since the time we left the jail. He was the first guy in command who showed me some, some respect and kindness, and he captured my heart in matter of days... so I was absolutely devastated when I found out that you two are... kinda a pair. I was burning with hatred and jealousy for you because you took the only person who ever was nice to me before I could even try to confess my feelings."

"So that time in the desert when I snapped at you... it wasn't really anything else than the mix of heat and tiredness and pent-up jealousy boiling out of the pot."

"He doesn't know. I never told anyone. But I thought that you alone should know. So... there is that."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: May 13, 2016, 11:27:21 am »

"I'm not really surprised. I kinda figured something like that was the case when you were nice to me before we left the jail and then suddenly started attacking me for no apparent reason later on."

Lilly shrugged.

"Besides, I thought you liked Harold. I seem to remember you saying, what was it..."

The bard plucked a few strings on her guitar and showed her talent for music extended so far she could make the instrument perfectly mimic Laura's voice.

"...Also, Lily, who is that tall, smug and handsome?"

"And I also remember hearing..."

"Hi, Harlan's sexy brother!"

"Don't think I didn't hear that third word in there."

(And Lilly was on the tile between Laura and Harold so no spacing shenanigans going on there. :P)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: May 13, 2016, 11:35:33 am »

"T-That was due to overheating! And before I found out he was a, well, dangerous thief and criminal and everything."

"Then I hoped to win the heart of Albert... but then it looked like Senija was onto him, and then Ketsuki seems to have taken a liking of him. I love Albert almost as much as I did Tomik, but I think that having two or three girls wrestling him, each for themselves, would only make him sad and unhappy... and that's the last thing I wanted for him." Laura thought for a moment.

"My mother always told me that proper relationship between a lady and a man starts slowly and the pair should spend months or more courting before going to flirtation or.. o-or more physical type of relationship. But you took Tomik like this." Laura snapped her fingers twice in quick succession. "I didn't know how to even try to overcome such obstacle. I called defeat."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: May 13, 2016, 11:46:00 am »

"Yeah, I know, I'm impulsive and I rush into things, and I'm hardly a proper lady despite my blood. It was one of the many, many reasons my mother despised me. But it's whatever, y'know? That's in the past now, and my little sister can be Lady Rose if they really need one. She was better at it than me anyway."

Laura had mentioned Albert and the bard shrugged in confusion.

"I guess I don't see it myself - I prefer manlier men - but yeah, it seems like those two like him. Maybe? Senija's been kind of keeping to herself a lot lately and I'm not very good at guessing what Ketsuki's thinking."

"I might as well ask. What do you think of Mason or Lamden? As far as I know they're both available, and Lamden seems like a nice guy."
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 11:47:31 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: May 13, 2016, 11:52:56 am »

"Mason behaves like a child. A grown-up child. I don't really like such men, Kyle is almost of the same clay, and his terrible unkept beard only makes it worse. Yuck, I find beards on men before fifty totally disgusting! I think only old statesmen or wise sages should be allowed to have them, really."

"As for Lamden... Well I did entertain the thought of going after him but... he is, or rather, Miss Anne-Laude seems to be after him. They have some kind of relationship going and it might not be anything of that kind at all, but nonetheless I don't want to butt in-"

"H-Hey I don't need a matchmaker to find a boyfriend!"

"Just a nice enough guy... and lots of free time. Both were scarce so far, before and during this crazy adventure."
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: May 13, 2016, 11:56:40 am »

Examine the body in the chair.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 538