Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292419 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #5040 on: May 06, 2016, 07:29:15 pm »

"Why would someone that powerful want money? No, there is clearly a larger motivation behind his actions. I must ask the question, though... does it matter?"
One hand wrapped around her sword hilt.
"Whatever his motivations, he needs to die. "
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: May 07, 2016, 01:08:02 am »

"Ketsuki, even I know that you can't fight someone if you don't know how to find him. If we know what he wants, we know where he's like to go... So, what is it that you guys wouldn't give him?"
Kyle turns to the magey guy.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 7: Second Chance
« Reply #5042 on: May 08, 2016, 01:27:37 pm »

Phineas glanced at the Lady before continuing.

: I suspect that, in exchange for his teleporting secrets, Ixion in turn gives him test subjects in form of prisoners of war.

: ...To sacrifice them at the Waygate like they tried to do with Lamden and the rest. But that means...

: That the dead they fought could very well be Alberal people, even people from your city, yes. I'm sorry.

: That's... That's... Anne-Laude closed her eyes and muttered a short prayer. When she opened them again, she had a look of anger on her face. That's intolerable! Sir Phineas, we can't allow him or Ixion to get away with their crimes. Is there any way to know where he is?

Phineas sighed.

: I'm afraid not. He moves too fast. The only way to bring him to justice would be if he chooses to.

: I see. Then there's only one thing we can do. We have to stop Ixion from bringing him more victims!

: We already went over this. I really would like being able to help you, but as representative my hands are tied until the full Council gives their approval. I'm trying to set up a meeting as soon as posible.

: I give you again my thanks, but that may take too long. I'd like to ask for Sir Nikolai's help to return to Alberal, and start a line of communication between our nations.

: In this situation I have no problem with that. Phineas turned to Nikolai.

: I will be glad to! But first I need to take enough supplies and it's late so I might take a day or two.

: I won't mind waiting. You have been wonderful hosts.

: Then unless there are more issues it's settled. Phineas turned to the group. As for you, I'd like to ask some questions, but you must be tired. I'll leave you to rest here for the night, unless you have any questions.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: May 08, 2016, 01:41:21 pm »

Laura had no questions. But she had plans, so she carefully listened to what others had to say.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: May 08, 2016, 01:44:15 pm »

"He wanted the dead to throw in the portal? ... Oh,  I just had a bad idea. If he's actually interested in studying the things that come out of the portal, what if we acted as bait? ... yeah, that's stupid. I should go to bed..."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: May 09, 2016, 02:27:30 pm »

"What what are the purpose of the tests, beyond to make undead? I find it hard to believe that he's making such creatures for its own sake. The undead we've seen were all inside the portal."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: May 09, 2016, 03:29:59 pm »

: I have no idea. He could be trying to control the undead, he could just want to destroy the world or figure out a way to manipulate death, or it's an unrelated group of mercenaries dealing with Ixion. It's also possible that they ambushed your captors while they were transporting you, or that you... died and appeared there as it is the Otherworld where the dead go.

Phineas shrugged.

: Most of it is speculation, except for the fact that Ixion has a way of teleporting and that somehow the Waygate opened and you came out of it. We will deal with it, you don't need to worry about that. Now, I need to start working towards that meeting, I'll see you tomorrow.

Phineas stood up, bowed to the lady and the group and exited the house. Meanwhile Anne-Laude slumped in her chair, Harold shrugged and Mason wandered around observing the place.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: May 09, 2016, 03:30:21 pm »

-piece of piss-
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:43:09 pm by Solymr »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: May 09, 2016, 03:54:35 pm »

:"I... I really wish people would stop saying we died..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: May 09, 2016, 04:04:34 pm »

"Hey, think of it this way, now we have that as an advantage."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: May 09, 2016, 05:21:57 pm »

"Kyle, stop. Senija, it's fine, we're clearly still alive. Everything is ok. Now, I'm going to go explore the city, see if there's anything useful to buy, thanks to Harold generously donating some money. Is there anything that anybody needs that I should keep an eye out for?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:01 pm »

Kyle raises a hand hesitantly. One can tell the next word out of his mouth will probably be 'rum'.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: May 09, 2016, 05:32:23 pm »

"A fire tome of some variety would be appreciated. My main one finally gave out while we were in the waygate, and my spare only has so much use. I can make do without, since I've learned to cast a couple basic spells without a tome, but that's difficult."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: May 09, 2016, 05:42:50 pm »

"Right, a tome. Any other weapons or healing supplies? This may be our last chance for a while, so."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: May 09, 2016, 05:43:28 pm »

"A hammer would be nice."
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 538