Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292577 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 6: End of the Line
« Reply #4710 on: April 24, 2016, 10:15:41 am »

Lilly shivered and raised a hand, putting it on top of his.

"...My father was the better parent of the two. He wasn't particularly kind or cruel, but he didn't despise me whenever he noticed I existed. I wouldn't be surprised if my mother was the one who urged him to agree, just to get rid of me. I was always... a deviant in her eyes. I think she'd hoped I wouldn't come back, after."

"I truly believe he would have welcomed me back... if all the rest hadn't happened."

She patted his hand absently and met his eyes.

"And I do miss my little brother and sister, though I doubt Ivy's very fond of me. I used to bully her a lot, and she was always Mother's favorite of the four of us... I would've liked to have seen them, too. But what's past is past."

After a moment of searching his eyes, she stepped forward, closing the distance he had created, and circled her arms around his waist lightly. She rested her cheek on the cold, smooth steel of his chestplate.

"I know I'm a mess. I know that if we try to make this work, it's going to be difficult; I'm going to be difficult. But I want to be selfish, just this once. I want to be with you."

After another moment of quiet, she chuckled lightly.

"And Senija too, of course. Though not the same way."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: April 24, 2016, 10:22:56 am »

Tomik smiled and held her close again.

"Well, just know that no matter what else you've dealt with, Senija and I are always willing to be your family. We both love you. If in different ways."

He chuckled slightly as he echoed her words.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: April 24, 2016, 10:28:22 am »

"Mmh."

For the moment she was content to just stand here, encircled in his arms. The problems didn't seem so big here.

"Let's stay like this for awhile. I don't want to think about the past, or the future, or where we are or any of that. I just want to be in the now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: April 24, 2016, 10:29:10 am »

"Lily's full of shit, huh? Truer words were never spoken... manipulative, crying bundle of..." Lily looked down the ravine, and then at Kyle.

"You won't leave me alone until I kinda prep myself up and shuffle back to the group, don't you."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: April 24, 2016, 10:29:26 am »

"Whatever you want."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: April 24, 2016, 10:38:00 am »

"Oh, if you think Lilly is bad, just wait until you hear about her mother... Well, hopefully you can't as bad as it may sound. Anyways, I mostly just wanted to come and talk to you because you always seem kind of upset. Not that I blame you of course."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: April 24, 2016, 10:47:39 am »

Laura's head began to work as she heard Kyle's last few words. Suddenly enlightment struck her weary mind, as Kyle was right.

He was right!

"Thank you. Now I understand some things. I know who's to blame. For all of this. I will deal with them later... when we get out of this horrid place." She pushed herself away from the cliff's edge, stood up and brushed some dust off her armor.

"Let's head back." Without waiting for the pirate thug guy, she marched toward the rest of the group and stopped by Tomik and Lily.

"Tomik, can we talk in private? Please?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:52:25 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: April 24, 2016, 10:49:58 am »

Kyle looking a little confused and very afraid of what this means follows after Laura not unlike a puppy. A giant puppy with an axe, but still.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: April 24, 2016, 10:56:43 am »

Tomik stepped back from the hug slightly to look at Laura, looked back at Lilly, and sighed.

"Hey Lilly, why don't you go talk to Senija, alright? I'm sure she'll be glad to hear about things being better and I kinda suspect she could use some cheering up after that battle, alright?"

He followed after Laura and stopped a bit away from the group.

"So what did you need Laura?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: April 24, 2016, 11:06:47 am »

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for my behaviour. It was very un-Ixion-soldiery of me. I will keep myself more disciplined, and it will not happen again. Also, can we be going? I mean... we won't get out of here if we just stand around moping, right? I hope my sudden change of heart doesn't sound... strange. But Kyle spoke some words and now I know what I have to do." She scritched her nose.

"Now, I remembered what Mason spoke about the Waygate and the experiments so it got me thinking... wouldn't this... this Ashy guy over there know something? Isn't he, like, a mage that summons otherwordly things?"

"I mean, this might be not hell or afterlife at all, but just an otherwordly or otherwise magical prison. Maybe he can help us get out!"
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: April 24, 2016, 11:11:51 am »

"It's understandable I suppose, but it's you and Lilly I would like to see talk about all of that. What do you need to do? And I was thinking that we could use at least a bit of rest. Asher was having some memory problems but we could try asking him again. Or even asking Mason. Both might know something that could be helpful."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: April 24, 2016, 11:13:18 am »

Kyle watched the two walk off before shrugging and turning to wave at Lilly.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: April 24, 2016, 11:19:37 am »

"Me and Lily? There's nothing to talk about us. I made her cry, she made me cry, we're perfectly even. I'm not to blame for my country's behavior, and I'm not useless despite what princess might be saying, so whatever she thinks about me or Ixion, she can stuff it up her tight openings. I will be the more mature one and simply ignore her bullying." Laura thought for a moment.

"Wait... how do you see us resting in here? I mean there's no food, water or shelter in here as far as I can see it. We will starve if we don't find an exit, is what I mean..."
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: April 24, 2016, 11:21:48 am »

"I just meant for an hour or so. Enough time to heal and recover. Also you seem to have ignored my question. What is it that you realized you need to do?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: April 24, 2016, 11:34:15 am »

Kyle eventually heads over to Ketsuki.
"Want help with this? I can haul some rocks, maybe say a prayer for him?"
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 538