Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292394 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 5: The Turning Point
« Reply #4185 on: January 27, 2016, 06:54:29 pm »

"The only ones who aren't right here or further ahead are Harlan who's coming another way and that *pirate* who abandoned us when you and others were lying dying on the ground because he cared more about his own skin than the rest of us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: January 27, 2016, 07:37:25 pm »

"Or you could see it as he attacked the enemy general to try to buy us time. Besides, I owe him - all of you, really - a rescue."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: January 27, 2016, 07:47:50 pm »

"I don't think you understand. He left well before the general appeared. He saw us losing, you, Albert, Laura, and Lamden *on the ground bleeding*, knowing that we needed all the help that we can get, that we could use the medicine that he was carrying to help save you all, and he chose to left because he believed we were outmatched. He told the rest of us we should have started running already. He didn't care that running meant leaving you and the others behind. If he attacked the general, it was likely because he assumed the general would attack him if he tried to leave, not because he was trying to help us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: January 27, 2016, 07:52:22 pm »

"What if he decided to leave because you and Harlan and everyone else have done your best to make him feel unwanted at every turn? If you continually believe the worst about someone, eventually that's what you're going to get from them because they can't be bothered to try anymore."

"Besides, we know what Ixion 'hospitality' is like. You only need to look to Lamden to see what they'll do to their prisoners. Do you really wish that on anybody?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: January 27, 2016, 08:02:18 pm »

"So sorry I don't have a whole lot of respect for someone who threatened to kill me because I did what was needed to save your life. And I doubt they'll do what they did to Lamden to him. Lamden was a special case because of who he is and who he was protecting. They'll likely question him, find out he knows nothing important and either recruit him or let him go. Or maybe they won't. But that doesn't mean that we should risk our lives and the Lady's life to try and rescue him. Especially if we want to reach your family's city before they get overrun as well."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: January 27, 2016, 08:24:15 pm »

Lilly was still of the opinion that they shouldn't have tried to save her, because things were certainly going to be worse with that artifact in that masked maniac's hands. But there was enough stress in their lives at the moment without dragging that argument back out.

"Anyway, I don't think we're going to be able to get into Coriven. Even if we did, I don't think my father is going to want to help me. I guess we'll see."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: January 27, 2016, 08:37:11 pm »

"Right. Because of the mystery past no one is allowed to know about. Forgot about that. Well, do whatever you want I guess. Rescue Kyle, follow the rest of us, whatever. I'll be doing what I can to help Lady Anne and Lamden."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: January 27, 2016, 09:15:11 pm »

"It's not a mystery; I'm just not proud of it, I don't really want to talk about it all that much, and it gives me good reason to think my family hates me. I honestly don't know what they think; it's been nine years since I've heard from any of them."

"If you had done something you regretted about a decade ago, would you appreciate me needling you about it?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: January 27, 2016, 09:19:32 pm »

"And can you say you would appreciate me telling you that for some reason I couldn't tell you about, you were better off without me and I was breaking up with you because trust me it's better this way?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: January 27, 2016, 09:25:30 pm »

"I will tell you, eventually. I'm just not sure if you'll still want to be with me after you know; a lot of Alberal men wouldn't. That's all."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: January 27, 2016, 09:27:29 pm »

"Good thing you gave me the choice and trusted that I wasn't like those Alberal men then, huh? Would have been really bad if you'd just ended things without ever giving me the choice."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: January 27, 2016, 09:31:16 pm »

"Tomik, you're starting to make think I was right to do so."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: January 27, 2016, 09:33:25 pm »

"Fine."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: January 27, 2016, 09:48:50 pm »

: "Are you two done for now?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: January 27, 2016, 09:56:58 pm »

"Yeah. Done. Shouldn't have bothered saying anything in the first place. Not like anything will change."
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 538