Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292196 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 5: The Turning Point
« Reply #3795 on: November 27, 2015, 12:13:24 pm »

"Didn't leave Kizamo to be safe. Frankly, this place is boring and I'm not really learning anything I didn't know already. If I go with you guys, I probably get to practice magic instead of reading about it or burning training dummies."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: November 27, 2015, 04:08:24 pm »

"OK! Let's go."

Lilly walked off with Kyle to see what sights there were in Auroch.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:49:42 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: November 27, 2015, 04:53:12 pm »

Kyle nods and goes off with the bard to explore the inland city.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: November 27, 2015, 06:08:58 pm »

Lilly and Kyle wandered off to the northern part of the city. The roads started sloping upwards as they climbed up a small hill, where a park was built for people to relax with the sights of the place. Looking south, people could see the Church with the rest of Auroch around it, and looking north, far beyond the walls were visible the port and the sea.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: November 27, 2015, 06:12:40 pm »

"Oh, there's a port in Auroch. I didn't know that."

Lilly pressed her fingertips together as she looked around.

"It's a small hill, but you can really see a lot from up here, huh?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:45 pm »

Kyle nods in agreement. He folds his arms and hmms to himself. After a bit of looking around he turns to Lilly.
"This reminds me... you know, being a pirate is boring a lot of time, that gives ya a lot of time to learn songs. Want to learn one of the first ones I learned?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: November 27, 2015, 06:36:37 pm »

Lilly grinned.

"Of course! Let's hear it. Maybe I can put it in my book."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: November 27, 2015, 06:52:47 pm »

Kyle nods and clears his throat.
"As I strolled by the dockside one evening so fair..."
Kyle isn't the good of a singer, but he's not bad. It's quite clear that he's practiced his singing often.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: November 27, 2015, 07:10:58 pm »

Lilly listened carefully. When Kyle was finished, she gave a small round of applause.

"Let's try it together! I think I can play along as you sing."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: November 27, 2015, 09:16:20 pm »

Kyle nods.
"Alright, on three. One... two... three..."
With that Kyle begins singing the song again.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: November 27, 2015, 10:01:26 pm »

Lilly smiled and began playing a melody under Kyle's singing, fitting the nature of the lyrics and supporting his voice, before joining in herself.

"♪ As I roved by the dockside one evening so fair ♫ To view the salt waters and take in the salt air ♪ I heard an old fisherman singing a song ♫ Oh, take me away boys me time is not long ♪"

"♪ Wrap me up in me oilskin and blankets ♫ No more on the docks I'll be seen ♪ Just tell me old shipmates, I'm taking a trip mates ♫ And I'll see you someday on Fiddlers Green ♪"

"♪ Now Fiddler's Green is a place I've heard tell ♫ Where the fishermen go if they don't go to hell ♪ Where the weather is fair and the dolphins do play ♫ And the cold coast of the green land is far, far away ♪"

"♪ Now when you're in dock and the long trip is through ♫ There's pubs and there's clubs and there's lassies there too ♪ And the girls are all pretty and the beer is all free ♫ And there's bottles of rum growing on every tree ♪"

"♪ Wrap me up in me oilskin and blankets ♫ No more on the docks I'll be seen ♪ Just tell me old shipmates, I'm taking a trip mates ♫ And I'll see you someday on Fiddlers Green ♪"

"♪ Where the skies are all clear and there's never a gale ♫ And the fish jump on board with one swish on their tail ♪ Where you lie at your leisure, there's no work to do ♫ And the skipper's below making tea for the crew ♪"

"♪ Now I don't want a harp nor a halo, not me ♫ Just give me a breeze and a good rolling sea ♪ I'll play me old squeeze-box as we sail along ♫ With the wind in the rigging to sing me a song ♪"

Lilly played a few more notes, then let them echo away on the wind before laughing softly to herself.

"That was fun. It's so rare that I get to sing with someone else."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: November 27, 2015, 10:09:03 pm »

Kyle scratches the back of his head.
"Well, I'm always available if you ever want to do this again. I may even remember another song next time."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: November 27, 2015, 10:27:48 pm »

"Sure, that'll be good!"

Lilly put her guitar away for the moment.

"Hey... thanks for walking with me. It helped take my mind off things."

She sighed.

"I wish the rest of the team would give you more of a chance. I mean... yeah, you're a little weird, but so is Ketsuki. I think you're a good person, anyway."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: November 27, 2015, 10:40:54 pm »

Kyle smiles.
"Anytime. And don't worry about me. People always hate me. I'm used to it. I'm more worried about you, I mean, what will you do after this? Since at this point you could just leave the city right now and not have to worry about Tomik I'd think that you would take your chance. Of course... my mother had the chance after Barett got controlling and she stayed. So what do I know?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: November 27, 2015, 11:27:13 pm »

"Well, no, he was right. I'll never make it into Coriven if it's surrounded by Ixion soldiers. I guess all I can do is hope to see my older brother Micheal around somewhere; he's in the army so he's probably out in the field now. Maybe if I'm lucky I can get a chance to talk with him."

"...But I don't know what he thinks of me. He might not want to see me at all."
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 538