Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292169 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 5: The Turning Point
« Reply #3750 on: November 25, 2015, 09:25:02 pm »

Lilly looked up.

"Ah, hello Kyle. Yes, I thought that maybe I could earn the team a little money by playing for passerby."

She thought for a moment.

"You know, I remember you said you were also from Alberal. What city are you from?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3751 on: November 25, 2015, 10:07:16 pm »

Kyle thinks for a bit, the abundance of ports he'd visited most likely making his origin harder to pinpoint.
"Nepsidon. You know, on the northeastern point. Not many people know but most pirates come from there."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: November 25, 2015, 10:53:35 pm »

"Oh. I've never been to the coast. Er, not counting when we met in Ixion, that is. What's it like there?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: November 25, 2015, 11:37:29 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
"You know, wet, cold, full of corrupt nobles, thieves, pirates, and whore. My mom was in that last category before she met my dad."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: November 25, 2015, 11:45:18 pm »

Lilly rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"Er, not really, no. I suppose I was sheltered for most of my early years. I didn't really get to experience... the world before I ran away from home at seventeen."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: November 25, 2015, 11:49:56 pm »

Kyle nods.
"Yeah, I kind of get what you mean. I mean, I left when I was near four and spent my years up until I was about... 18? Yeah, 18 sounds right, in the streets. That was before I was taken in bu the local... temple."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: November 25, 2015, 11:58:40 pm »

"Hmm. What was it like in the temple?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: November 26, 2015, 12:06:00 am »

Kyle scratches his chin.
"Well, to be honest, it was kind of bloody and smelly.... Uh, because of dead animals, not people. I mean, it's kind of expected from a temple dedicated to the goddess of revenge and justice isn't it? Anyways, I was nice, I never went cold or hungry. Could have gone without the sweeping and the cleaning of dead animals but what can you do when you're the one person in the temple who can't actually read the scripture?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: November 26, 2015, 12:14:51 am »

"A Goddess of revenge? I guess I really am sheltered. The only one I know of here in Alberal is Bor, the all-father."

"How did you fall in with pirates?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: November 26, 2015, 12:27:21 am »

Kyle smiles. Finally, the first thing he remembered clear as day since this conversation started.
"Ah, well, it being a port, we'd frequently get people from all over to ask for a blessing from Lunaria, well, one day, I'm cleaning the main area when I over hear one of the priests talking with a sailor that stopped in. Ixonian looking guy, had blue hair, anyways, I over hear him talking and he's asking if he could get a curse on his captain! Well, that's not too unusual, can't have everyone trying to get protection. Anyways, he's talking and as he speaks I realize something, he's describing my step-father Elsid fucking Barret! Well, I listen in for a bit longer and what do you know it? I find out what the ship was called, so the very next day I say my good byes and head out to become a pirate, Because I figure, at some point I'm going to run into his ship if I'm a pirate, and hey, let's be honest, I'm not smart enough to get revenge in any other way. Anyways, that's how I met the captain and became I pirate. Minus the boring parts of course."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: November 26, 2015, 12:31:38 am »

"Hmm, Elsid Barret... I'm not familiar with the name. I wish I could help. Is he a merchant, to have his own ship?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: November 26, 2015, 12:33:31 am »

Kyle shakes his head.
"Worse, he's a captain in the Ixonian navy. As you can tell, it's a bit difficult to get close to him."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: November 26, 2015, 12:38:34 am »

Lilly blinked.

"O-Oh. I see."

She looked down.

"Well... Alberal is at war with Ixion now. Maybe you'll get your chance sooner than you'd think."

She looked back up at Kyle.

"And... if that's what you want, then I hope you get that chance soon."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: November 26, 2015, 12:46:01 am »

Kyle thinks for a bit before speaking.
"To be honest... I feel like it's more of an obligation to do this now that it is a plan. What I really want to do, is... Well, you ever here of those warrior monks that live in the the especially uninhabited areas? I want to be like them. Working off the land to eat instead of killing, spending my free time perfecting my physical form... But that's just a kind of fantasy. It's about as likely to happen as me getting married."
Kyle chuckles to himself.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: November 26, 2015, 12:54:45 am »

"There's nothing wrong with wanting that. It's honest living; many in Alberal respect that way of life. What's stopping you from pursuing it once you're done with Elsid?"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 10:31:27 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 538