Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292165 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 5: The Turning Point
« Reply #3735 on: November 25, 2015, 07:45:40 pm »

"That's nice."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: November 25, 2015, 07:49:01 pm »

Senija missed Tomik's... less than energetic response in her own excitement.
:"Like... she said she had just not wanted to get any of us hurt or killed, and she said that she knew you probably don't wanna see her right now, but... does want to talk later?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: November 25, 2015, 07:52:08 pm »

Tomik shrugged.

"Sure. She wants to talk. Now. Until she decides that she doesn't actually care enough about me to get close. Or that I'd be better off without her. Or whatever her next excuse for pushing me away will be. It's nice that she doesn't hate us, but it doesn't change what she said. She knows how I feel... felt about her. And she still said all of that. So I'm not exactly planning on rushing back into her arms just to get hurt again."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: November 25, 2015, 08:00:57 pm »

"It will, yes. Think of building your strength. If you lift a weight once, it does nothing, but lifting it several times - even if your muscles ache afterwards - that will build strength. Endurance to pain is much the same. It worked for me, and the other I did this for."

With a rapid series of motions, she planted the needles again, but this time it did not inflict pain - instead it relaxed and soothed the muscles.

"Acupuncture has more uses than pain."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: November 25, 2015, 08:04:35 pm »

Her smile dropped from her face as Tomik replied in a way... different from she had expected, and it took several moments for Senija to try to change her mental gear, so to speak.
:"Wait... wait... w-wait... what??"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: November 25, 2015, 08:09:06 pm »

"She ended things. Told me I would be better off without her. Sure, she didn't want us to go with her to keep us safe but it's more than that. She... she knows how I feel about her. And either doesn't feel like tellingg me how she feels or doesn't feel the same way. And since she was so willing to give up on us... without even giving me a chance to show her that the past doesn't matter... Well that gives me insight into how she actually feels. So I'll be friends. Play nice and all of that. But she doesn't seem to want to be anything more than that, so I'm not going to go running back just to get shoved away again like that."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:49 pm »

:"W-wait, but... but... I didn't wanna tell you this 'cause I didn't think it was my secret to tell, b-but... she said that there's something about her in Coriven that might make you reject her, and, and she was afraid of that! And... and... she didn't think she could take being rejected like that!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: November 25, 2015, 08:17:45 pm »

"So instead she rejected me so that she wouldn't get rejected. Good logic there. I told her over and over again that nothing mattered, that I loved her and wanted to stay with her and protect her. But apparently none of that mattered. Maybe she should have thought about some of this before she got involved with me in the first place."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3743 on: November 25, 2015, 08:19:06 pm »

Kyle, having wandered through the streets after not getting a reply from Lambden ends up following the sound of music to Lilly.
"Oh, hey there Lilly. Thought I heard you singing."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: November 25, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »

Albert winced as she planted the needles again, before relaxing, almost sagging as his muscles were relaxed.
  "Wow.. This.. Its similar to healing, but.. Not? It feels similar, but.." He wondered aloud, taking in the relaxation, and considering Ketsuki's words. Though, though it all, he remembered how excited Ketsuki sounded, when needle-time began.
  "The other person you did this for?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: November 25, 2015, 08:23:46 pm »

:"But..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: November 25, 2015, 08:26:42 pm »

Tomik sighed.

"Look, I know you wanted to fix everything but... It doesn't work like that. At this point, she's given me every reason not to trust her and little reason to trust her. She said those things knowing they would hurt me. Knowing they would push me away. So fine. I'm away. I'll be nice and treat her normally and you should be friends with her and all that. But I don't think that anything more than that would be a good idea. I just... I like her too much to risk getting hurt again."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: November 25, 2015, 08:29:04 pm »

Senija opened her mouth to look for words, but... sort of gave up and slumped a bit, nodding and turning to wander back off to Lilly, or something.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: November 25, 2015, 08:31:34 pm »

Tomik sighed quietly as he watched his sister walk off. She'd just been trying to help and wanting to make everything better but things just didn't work like that. He couldn't risk getting his heart crushed again. He just couldn't.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: November 25, 2015, 08:32:25 pm »

"Pain, pleasure, numbness. With the right points any can be inflicted."

Another shift of steel to numb the flesh, instead...

"It is a lesser known art, and I suppose magical healing surplants much of its use. But yes, you are the second I have shown this to. A companion of mine at the arena was interested, and I showed her some. She quite took to it."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 538