Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292133 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 5: The Turning Point
« Reply #3690 on: November 09, 2015, 09:08:09 pm »

Albert's hopes sank. There would be no getting away from this, and he said he would do it... He consigned himself to his fate.
  "O-oh.. Truly we are blessed with good time.. W..Well, no time like the present!" And so Albert started to look though the clothing store for outfits that seemed okay.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: November 12, 2015, 12:22:46 pm »

After a while the door of the church opened and a young woman stepped out. She looked around the area until she saw Lamden and slowly walked towards him.

: Lamden? It's true! You're alright!

The woman tried to control herself, but suddenly she pulled Lamden into a hug. After a second she let go, blushing slightly.

: Ahem... Sorry, I shouldn't behave like this, much less in public. But I thought that you... sacrificed yourself to save me from the grasp of Ixion.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: November 12, 2015, 12:25:45 pm »

Kyle raises his eyebrows at the scene but decides not to comment.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: November 12, 2015, 12:32:29 pm »

On seeing the woman stepping out from the great doors of the church, Lamden almost immediately took to a knee.
: "Lady Ann- rk!" He didn't manage to kneel before she pulled him into a hug, "Ah- pardon the arm!"
Lamden did his best to return the hug with his good arm in the brief moment, laughing jovially.
: "Ahaha! Such a burden lifted to see my work wasn't for naught. Praise Luso that you managed to return unharmed, milady."
Attempting to regain his composure, he took the knee like he originally intended.
: "There is much to explain, but I have managed to escape from Ixion imprisonment with the assistance of these upstanding men and women with me."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:35:33 pm by CrimsonEon »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: November 12, 2015, 12:38:36 pm »

Kyle snorts at that. He quickly coughs into his hand to at least preserve a bit of decorum for the sake of his more respectible friend.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: November 12, 2015, 12:45:18 pm »

: Oh, sorry!

The woman looked to the others that were around.

: Thank you all for helping Sir Lamden return safely. I am Lady Anne-Laude of Auroch.

She turned to Lamden.

: I apologize for not being able to meet inside the Church, but Lord Luso is busy organizing a defense. We received information that Ixion is planning an attack on Auroch. We won't be able to meet with him until Sir Lysander returns from scouting, but he should be back soon.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: November 12, 2015, 12:55:18 pm »

: "A defense, I see. I have already assisted in fending off an assault at the border, possibly a detachment meant to assist the advance to Auroch. A number of civilians from the battle are evacuating here now."
Lamden lifted himself to his feet, brushing his broken arm's cast.
: "Incidentally, do we have any word from Coriven? Last I have heard they were under siege, and a particular lass in my entourage is concerned for her family's well being."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3697 on: November 12, 2015, 12:56:59 pm »

"It was more a guess."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: November 12, 2015, 01:04:29 pm »

: Coriven was attacked a few days ago, but they managed to repel the attackers. Apparently they're resorting to preventing any supplies from reaching the city, and we haven't been able to send any help due to the imminent attack.

Anne-Laude noticed Lamden's arm wasn't in the best of shapes.

: What happened to your arm?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: November 12, 2015, 01:14:35 pm »

: "I see. We will need to assist as soon as possible. Hopefully Sir Lysander will be able to shed more light on this incoming army."
Lamden's face scrunched, then eased when she mentioned his arm.
: "Ah, right. Ixion is not a very... accommodating host, to say the least." Lamden took a couple steps back, then drew back the bandages on his broken hand slightly to reveal some sort of black mark, moving ever so slightly across his palm, "Please do be careful, their wardens have attempted a number of curses, it appears this one has stuck. It appears to simply force healing magic to disperse around the affected area, but what other malicious effects lie in wait, I cannot tell."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: November 12, 2015, 01:39:53 pm »

The lady gasped at the dark mark.

: That's terrible! We need to get someone to help you! Has it prevented you from healing it until now?

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: November 12, 2015, 01:53:18 pm »

: "Thankfully it has only done that, nothing more. Both my and Albert's efforts have not managed to break through this aberration's effects."
Lamden looked behind him, noticing the Ixion Priest was not behind him.
: "...Er, Albert, a Priest among us. Young lad, blonde hair, wearing Ixionese robes. Blast, where has he gone to?"
The cavalier shook his head and relented.
: "Regardless, it hasn't proven that much of an issue thus far. I would certainly not turn away more eyes towards removing it, though. And, one more thing... though I did manage to find a loyal steed to serve me on my way back,-" Lamden angled his head to the side, at the draft horse that carried him, "-I must know, did Draud make it back with you?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: November 12, 2015, 02:20:00 pm »

: He did! He's at the stables right now. Such a fine steed, he managed to get me well away from the ambush without breaking a sweat.

: It certainly seems like you went through a lot since that. Will you wait until we're inside to tell your story? I'd like to hear how you found yourself helped by these people, including an Ixion priest.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: November 16, 2015, 03:42:26 pm »

Catherine quickly goes to look for a shop selling magic tomes. Assuming she's allowed to go, of course.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 03:48:26 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: November 16, 2015, 10:09:30 pm »

After a moment, Lilly seemed to come out of a reverie and addressed Senija again.

"Um, how's Tomik doing?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:13:47 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 538