Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292139 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #360 on: October 25, 2014, 04:20:14 pm »

Senija giggled and leaned up to whisper in his ear.
:"Pretty voice huh? Ooooooooooooooooooh..."

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2014, 04:21:14 pm »

Isbilya smiled, acting as if she had taken Tomik's words literally.

"Tee hee. Well, I do what I can."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »

Senija flashed a thumbs up at Isbilya as she was in the process of whispering to Tomik.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2014, 04:23:55 pm »

"... I give up. Think what you want to think."

He shook his head and sighed.

"I'll just be glad when we're off this boat. We need to get as much distance from that prison as we can."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2014, 04:26:27 pm »

Senija merely hopped back and put on a most certainly mischievious grin.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2014, 04:29:35 pm »

~~~~Chapter 1: Comeback Checkmate~~~~

A couple of hours passed before seeing any land. The sun still had some time before it set, but it was starting to get late. Soon, the port and the city of Zeton became visible.

As Mason tries to direct the ship he sees the port and the city, and realizes his directioning skills were slightly off.

: Dammit, we're gonna miss the port by a mile!

Mason steers the ship towards the smoothest part of the beach as good as he can to soften the crash.

: Oh shit. Better get a hold on something, because we're gonna CRASH!

The ship crashes on the shore with a very loud noise, sending Mason and whoever couldn't get a grip tumbling around.

: Argh!

: This is getting stupid... But I think everyone survived, right? Let's go. The sun's coming down and we need to reach Zeton. Get down how you can and get moving.

With that said, Mason throws a rope overboard, climbs down and starts walking up the shore.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 1: Comeback Checkmate
« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »

Tomik had been next to Modra when the ship crashed and had managed to grab onto her leg and steady himself that way. Sighing quietly, he pulled himself up onto her back.

"Right, lets go then."

The wyvern leaped onto the land and then started lumbering after the prophet.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2014, 04:36:05 pm »

Isbilya gets sent out of the ship, landing on the sand and somehow managing not to get hurt. She got up while clapping and cleaning her clothes from the sand.

"That was fun! Can we repeat that part again?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2014, 04:41:09 pm »

Lilly clambered over the railing nervously and ended up hanging from it, nervous to let go.

...It's not THAT long of a fall. And I'd better let go before someone comes over to help...

A few seconds later there was a loud twang as the bard landed on her side, but she quickly picked herself up and dusted herself off, checking her guitar for damage. Luckily, there was none; it was a magic guitar for a reason.

"Well, that may not have been the smoothest end to the ride, but... yay, land! Yay, city!"

"Not so yay, guards! We should get moving before they come to see what's going on."

Lilly started following Mason.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2014, 05:00:32 pm »

Harlan got off the boat with the casual ease of someone familiar with climbing, coughed once, then fell into step behind Lilly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2014, 05:03:41 pm »

Albert lurched, and fell right off the boat landing almost head-first into the sand. After a couple of moments, he groaned and rolled around for a short while, before achingly standing up. Checking that his bag was still with him, with nothing lost, he brushed most of the sand off himself.

: "That was... Actually pretty fun, if painful..." Noticing that the others had started to follow mason, Albert waits for anyone who is having a particularly difficult time walking, to offer some aid.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2014, 05:08:18 pm »

Senija, on one of the higher portions of the boat, was flung almost right off-- but grabbed the railing. Unfortunately for her, an especially strong tug in order to get back up ripped the section of railing right off of the ship.
She had started to fall...
:"Aa-- oh hey Ranzen!"
But after like a foot of falling was caught by her wyvern.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2014, 05:16:38 pm »

Lamden had spent most of the journey searching the lower decks for anything, turning up only a healing staff and some medicine.

After the ship ran aground, Lamden quietly followed the others, nodding towards Albert as he passed.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2014, 05:58:19 pm »

After a little while of walking, the group reached Zeton. It was starting to get dark by the time they walked through its streets.

Zeton was a classical Ixionian city with a slight turistical touch. Reinforced walls around and inside the city, but unrestricted accesses and streets. The city was adapted to the natural landscape, rather than having established itself in a flat terrain. Stairs carved on the cliffs, valleys turned into streets, and a couple of all natural parks for citizens and visitors to enjoy.

: The inn I know of is near the Arena. Not that many people are interested in that anymore... Especially since rumors of foul play started coming up.

The group walked through a couple more streets until they saw the arena. Around the corner there it was, the Hogsworth Inn. A pretty crummy looking place.

Mason opened the door and entered the inn. A couple of patrons and the innkeeper were talking over some beers.

: Hey there Hog, how've ya been all this time?

How many times do I have to tell you 'wads to don't call me- Mason? Is that you? Holy crap! Last I heard from you was that you went all nuts, turned into a nun and got sent to Strohnban.

: Well, you'd have to be nuts to pull off what I just did- I escaped that prison!

You're kidding me? I never met anyone who got out and lasted this far before getting hunted down like a dog!

: It's a long story. Anyways, these guys helped me escape while escaping themselves, and we had a hell of a day. And we don't have any money so we can't afford staying somewhere better. Can you do me a favor?

Oh ha ha, very funny. I'll let you crash here for a night, but we're even about back there in Lonay, aight? Here's the keys, you can loiter around here for a while before it's sleeping time.

Mason took a key and sat down a nearby chair. It wasn't very comfortable, but after that day, it sure as hell was relaxing to sit down.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2014, 06:06:59 pm »

Harlan crossed his arms and stared at Mason, eyes narrowed.

: "Why would you think it was a good idea to just announce our status as escapees?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 538