Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292049 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 4: Death From Above
« Reply #3555 on: November 04, 2015, 04:49:32 pm »

"I know. Thank you. You're first, uh, commanding officer person that actually talks with me instead of just shouting, cuz, um, when I'm shouted at I just get riled up more and more. Actually that's why I was re-assigned from one garrison to another most of the time."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: November 04, 2015, 05:08:07 pm »

"I'm not sure I'm really a commanding officer but... I don't see a point in shouting most of the time. Besides, you've done nothing that deserves getting yelled at. So... I'm glad I could help in some way I guess."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: November 04, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »

"Then... I guess this is where we part ways. It's for the best anyway, Tomik."

Lilly adjusted the strap of her guitar, the flute at her belt, and the pick in her wristband to make sure everything was sitting comfortably.

"You would just end up disappointed, but it was fun while it lasted. Kyle, you go ahead and go with them, OK? The group could use your strength, and it'll be easier for me to sneak around by myself. Oh, and here."

Lilly handed her vulnerary and concoction to Laura.

"You can make good use of these. And this."

She took the whip from her belt and passed it over to Tomik.

"I think this is for wyverns. Even if it's not, I don't need it and one of you might, so... there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: November 04, 2015, 05:13:28 pm »

"You dispense orders, you are a 'natural' leader type, you are strong and courageous and care for your subordinates, so... yeah, sounds like a commanding officer to me."

"And a very good one, too!" And then Lily happened, and Laura was distraught once more.

"W-what?? Where are you going!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: November 04, 2015, 05:16:19 pm »

Catherine just kind of... stands there, hands in her pockets. This, one must understand, was incredibly awkward considering this seems to be a major dramatic moment and she doesn't even know 3/4 of their names.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: November 04, 2015, 05:16:41 pm »

Ketsuki merely raised an eyebrow at Lilly's announcement.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:30 pm »

"I'm going home, Laura."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: November 04, 2015, 05:23:02 pm »

Tomik froze. Surely he couldn't have heard right. She wasn't...

"You're... you're going to... No. You... you can't. I can't... I'm not... Please. I'll come with you. Please don't...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:40:36 pm by Swordstar »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: November 04, 2015, 05:38:13 pm »

"No. You're right. Those people need to get to Auroch safely, and you're the leader. You can't leave the group. Me? I'm someone you should have left behind in Kizamo."

She stepped a bit closer to Tomik.

"I know it's hard to give up your first, but you know almost NOTHING about me. And it's better this way. I'm warning you. If you come to Coriven, you might learn things about me that you will not like. Now, I think Laura has a crush on you, and I think she's a good match. She's dependable; I'm not. She also has a military background, like you; I don't. And she's cute. Give her a chance and don't get hung up on me."

She stepped a bit closer and put her left hand on his right shoulder.

"Not every story has a happy ending. And us? We were never going to have one, because of who I am. Now... suck it up, get out there, and be a leader."

She turned and started walking away.

"I forbid you from following me while you still have a job to do. And if you try, I'll make your ears bleed until you go deaf."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: November 04, 2015, 05:44:24 pm »

"N... no. I don't care. I don't care about anything like that. I know I don't know about you but I want to. I want to know more about you. It doesn't matter that you have a different background than me. You... I don't want to be a leader. Lamden can lead them. He knows the area better than I do anyways. I'm not... I'm not leaving you. Protecting you is part of my job too. The part I care about. I don't care what you say or do, I'm not leaving you."

Tomik looked like he could barely breathe as he started to follow after Lilly.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3565 on: November 04, 2015, 05:57:10 pm »

Kyle sighs.
"Well, I'm not going to argue with you on this Lilly. You take care and try not to... You know, get caught."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: November 04, 2015, 05:58:51 pm »

"You made your decision so stick to it. I've made mine."

Lilly stopped and turned.

"I'm giving you until the count of ten to go back to the group."

She looked over at Kyle.

"Thanks for understanding, Kyle."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: November 04, 2015, 06:02:34 pm »

Tomik's answer was to whistle. Modra had been flying around the area and now landed in front of Lilly.

"No. I don't care if you hurt me, if you dump me, whatever. But I'm not letting you risk yourself like this. You're running away from this group and likely heading head first into an army. You can't beat them by yourself and if they find out who you are and who you've been with... They'll kill you Lilly. And I can't let you do that. At least not alone. I promised you I would help you check on your family. Well that's what I'm doing. You're right. I have made my decision."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: November 04, 2015, 06:08:53 pm »

"I'm not an idiot, Tomik. I'm not going to 'take on' an entire army. I'm going to try to sneak past them."

She sighed.

"So we're at a stalemate, I guess? I'm not going to go with anyone following, and the group's just going to stand here until I come along to Auroch. Is that it?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: November 04, 2015, 06:12:15 pm »

"And if they catch you, you die. If I'm with you, we can fly in under the cover of night or clouds. If they can't see us, they can't catch us. And I don't know about the rest of the group, but I'm not moving. I'm sorry. You said I'm the leader. My job is to make sure that all of you are safe. And that means all of you. Like I said. If you still want to end our relationship, fine. But I can't... I can't let you risk your life like this when I could do something to help keep you safe."
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 538