Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292122 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Prologue: Prison Break
« Reply #330 on: October 24, 2014, 05:38:51 pm »

Senija looked up at Isbilya, slightly wyvern-slobbered.
:"Hah, sure, go ahead!"
Ranzen whipped his head around and stared rather hard at Isbilya.

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 24, 2014, 06:04:10 pm »

Thanks! He looks cute. In a giant flying reptile sort of way, but cute nonetheless. I just hope he doesn't bite me. I still need both of my hands.

As she said this, Isbilya tried to touch the wyvern with her left hand, trying to have her hand away from the pointy teeth.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 24, 2014, 06:16:58 pm »

As Isbilya's hand got closer, and closer, Ranzen's stare inched closer and closer to a glare-- and then when she touched him, Ranzen opened his mouth, tongue lolling out and pressed his head against Isbilya's hand. Senija giggled in amusement.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 24, 2014, 08:16:10 pm »

"Well, I told you guys we'd be able to do it!"
Soon after everyone made it onto the ship, Clare heard a loud neigh behind herself, as a panicked pegasus landed near her and knocked her over.
"Jason! I knew you'd follow me. I bet you're just scared of the two wyverns."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 25, 2014, 07:07:04 am »

"A pretty voice like yours has a better chance than most to calm her down I'd bet. It's nice to have others caring about her too. I've always worried about her, even though she used to be my protector. Never stood for people being mean to me when we were little. Then we grew up and she got more violent and it became my turn to be the one protecting her. Guess it was my chance to pay her back for all the times she stood up for me."

"Oh! Er, well, maybe I could sing something for you sometime, too. Um, not while fighting, I mean, you know, just while traveling around."

Tomik mentioned her caring about Senija, and she shrugged.

"Well... I mean it seems kind of cruel to NOT care about other people. We're all human, you know? We all feel pain, and happiness, and sorrow. If we just tried, people would see how alike we all really are. There's something you can relate to with anyone. That's what I think."

"It's one of the reasons I love music. It's a... a universal language, of sorts. Even if someone doesn't understand the words you sing, they'll still be able to feel the meaning and emotion behind it."

"It sounds like you two were close. Is it weird, having a twin? I mean, I've heard lots of tales and rumors about twins, you know, they can read each others minds and things. Is it true?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 25, 2014, 07:13:44 am »

: "None of them would murder anyone else without a damningly good reason. I think.. Here, lean on me." Albert moves to support the limping man, looking at his wounds as he does so.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 25, 2014, 07:24:03 am »

Laura couldn't help but...

"Eee, a pegasus!" She was right at the side of the winged horse and began to look it over, her eyes shining like a kid that just got its heap of birthday presents.

"How old is it? Is it he or she? Is it of Imalean lineage? I heard these are the most beautiful pegasi in the world - I mean, yours is very pretty too! What's its name? Is it war mount or a nimble, courier type?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 25, 2014, 10:50:37 am »

: I sure have. First we go to Zeton, the city next to the port where these ships sail from. I know a guy there who owns an inn. We can crash there for the night and talk more about my plan, but only until the news of a prison escape reach it. Which will be pretty soon anyways.

The ship creaked as Mason tried to control it.

: ... That is, if I manage not to crash us into some rocks or something.
Harlan nodded, and spent a few moments examining the man.

: "Well, it's pretty obvious that you're not just some monk, and in all that hubbub you conveniently never got around to explaining what exactly you were doing to get thrown in the world's most secure prison. Do you want to talk now, or later at the inn?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 25, 2014, 11:26:29 am »

"Oh, ain't he cute? Senija, how did your brother and you find your wyverns? I've always liked animals, but I've never had the opportunity to have a pet or a companion like yours."

Now Isbilya started to get her other hand closer to the wyvern, still a bit scared.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 25, 2014, 12:01:03 pm »

"I'd like that."

He chuckled as she started asking about being a twin.

"No mind reading, I'm sad to say. Not that you need it most of the time with Senija. More often than not, she'll just blurt out whatever she was thinking anyways.  Some people claim we seem to work together better than most people. Can sense where the other is and what not, but I think that's more just having worked together for so long. So I guess it's basically the same as having any other type of sibling."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2014, 12:23:57 pm »

: I'll explain at the inn. I talk better when I'm not trying to do something I haven't done before, and I have a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 25, 2014, 12:34:22 pm »

: "...I'll leave you to it, then. It'd be a shame if we all died in a shipwreck just after escaping."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 25, 2014, 02:44:31 pm »

"Hmm, I dunno. There may be some truth in it. I never really knew where my brother and sister were most of the time if they weren't nearby."

Lilly giggled.

"Did you parents ever mix the two of you up when you were little?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 25, 2014, 02:47:43 pm »

"Well, when we were like... five or six, Senija decided to give herself a haircut. Ended up chopping it just like mine. We confused the heck out of some of the neighbors. And I'm pretty sure that my parents messed us up a couple of times as well. But then we grew up and stopped looking as similar and that stopped happening. So you ready to head back down or do you want to stay up here for a little longer? I wouldn't mind flying some more but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 25, 2014, 02:54:56 pm »

Lilly thought about it, then looked down and kind of wished she hadn't.

"Er, well, it wasn't so bad when I wasn't thinking about it... but the ship is kinda far below us, isn't it? Oh, man. I'm not going to be on solid ground for a long time, huh?"

Even once they set down, she'd still be on a ship, and if the waves got rough... well, that wouldn't be any fun.

"I mean, I enjoyed flying with and talking to you, but... maybe we should go ahead and go down. Don't, uh, don't want to wear it out, you know?"

(Also giving you a chance to interact with other people if you want, since work and all in a few hours. :X)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 538