Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292019 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3225 on: September 12, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »

Tomik frowned slightly, and took a step back, almost hurt. It seemed like she wasn't being completely truthful when she said that. And looking back, it seemed like he'd been sharing a lot more than her... He shook his head. It didn't need to mean anything. She was just private, that's all.

"Well... what with the war going on in your home country, I figured that would be the next place to go. Lamden pointed out that we could maybe get more information on the Twilight Walker or whatever he calls himself there, since he was originally from there."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: September 12, 2015, 11:54:21 pm »

"That creep was Alberalian? Ugh. He was so strange..."

She didn't like thinking about him.

"I was asking mainly because I was worried about my little sister and brother, back home in Coriven. I told you about them, remember? Ivy and John? Buuuut... I kinda don't really want to see my parents..."

Lilly twisted her fingers around themselves. It was a pickle. She really did care for her younger siblings... but her father was of the old school, the kind who had few uses for females and didn't care much about her or Ivy, and her mother... well, Lilly was sure the woman outright hated her, and she wasn't sure the feeling wasn't mutual.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: September 12, 2015, 11:56:20 pm »

"If you don't want to see them, you don't have to. Perhaps we can stop by town and Senija or I could go by the house, see if anything looks out of the ordinary. Or you could leave them a message somewhere those two would find it. But don't worry, if you don't want to see your parents, no one is going to make you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: September 12, 2015, 11:58:57 pm »

"If you would check on them, I'd be grateful. It wouldn't be hard to find our estate; it's the biggest in town."

Lilly kissed Tomik's cheek.

"It's just, John would be eighteen by now - old enough to be in the military, you know?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: September 13, 2015, 12:00:52 am »

"Ah. Right. I can see where the worry would come in. Well... hopefully he'll be ok. And of course I'll check on them if we end up in the area. I want you to be happy and not having to worry about if your family is ok."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: September 13, 2015, 12:03:40 am »

"Thank you. Sorry for putting this on you. I can't help but feel like... you're doing more for me than I am for you."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: September 13, 2015, 12:08:53 am »

Tomik reached out and gently took Lilly's hand.

"Hey. I'm doing this because I want to. You don't need to feel bad about any of this. You... I care a lot about you, ok? I want to make you happy, and if that means I end up doing stuff for you, I'm happy to do it. Ok?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: September 13, 2015, 12:11:11 am »

Lilly sighed.

"I know. It just feels uneven."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: September 13, 2015, 12:18:14 am »

Walking back to the bench, Tomik sat down and indicated the spot next to him in case she wanted to sit down too. He sighed and stretched slightly.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure how. I mean, if I was asking you to do stuff and you weren't, that'd be one thing. But... I don't need you to do things for me to make me happy. I just want to spend time with you. That's enough for me. I don't need anything more. Besides, you saved my life multiple times in our fights. It's only fair I return the favor occasionally."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: September 13, 2015, 12:20:29 am »

Lilly sat back down next to Tomik.

"I dunno. I guess it's just... everything that's happened recently just makes me feel like maybe I'm not doing enough for everyone. I wish I could help more."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: September 13, 2015, 12:24:46 am »

Looking straight at her, Tomik shook his head.

"You realize that without you, we would have died in that dungeon, right? And before you say that we were only there for you, I don't believe that for an instant. He would have found some other way to get us in there, ok? Harold told us about it and you heard what he was saying. And even if we had somehow managed to avoid that, there have been other times you've saved us. Your music makes me feel like I can go twice as far and fight twice as hard as I used to be able to and most importantly, you have the ability to make us happy or sad or content or wistful all with the power of your voice and your guitar. Music is a type of magic all of its own, and I can't imagine what this trip would have been without you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: September 13, 2015, 12:30:28 am »

"Thank you, Tomik."

"I'll do what I can. For everyone's sake."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: September 13, 2015, 12:33:19 am »

Gently putting his arm around her, he pulled her a bit closer to him, armor be damned.

"I wouldn't trade you for any sort of fighter or healer, ok? You belong with our group. And... I wouldn't trade any of the time that I've had with you, regardless of the struggles that we've faced."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: September 13, 2015, 12:36:12 am »

"I know what you mean. You're the only reason I don't regret Strohnban that much."

She rested her head against his shoulder.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: September 13, 2015, 12:38:45 am »

Tomik wanted to ask her questions, try and find out more about her past and the hurt that she seemed to be hiding with her parents, but he sighed quietly instead and just let her rest against his shoulder. No need to push things right now.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 538