Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291937 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #3105 on: September 09, 2015, 04:05:28 pm »

Ketsuki couldn't find so much a weapon shop but more like a junk shop. Amongst disorganized heaps of metal lied some usable-looking stuff but nothing really looked like it was for sale. The young man in charge of the place was trying to play along.

Eehhh? Well if you want I can sell you these pieces of cr- I mean these fine weapons!

It was pretty obvious that in a city of mages conventional weapons weren't much appreciated. The man scribbled some prices in a piece of paper and presented it to the myrmidon.

Iron Sword: 400 g
Iron Lance: 450 g
Steel Lance (1): 700 g
Iron Halberd: 500 g
Steel Axe (1): 750 g
Steel Club (1): 820 g
Hand Axe (1): 680 g
Composite Crossbow (1): 700 g

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3106 on: September 09, 2015, 04:10:59 pm »

Albert managed to catch up to her shortly after, huffing and leaning against the closest wall to Laura.
  "I... I'm sorry! I was just worried! Just, you've had to drop everything at the prison to join us and now.. Now there's a war and Lamden's leaving to help Aberal and.. We've both lost what we called home.. I didn't mean to overhear whatever you were talking to Tomik about.. I only.. Heard.." Albert paused, and blushed a little.
  "W..Well. Just, I.. I don't mind it, you know.. Being like a brother to you, if that means I can help support you though times like these.." Albert hadn't really considered himself to be like a brother to anyone before, being an orphan.. Not even in the church did he feel like an actual brother to anyone..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: September 09, 2015, 04:15:01 pm »

Laura blinked at Albert.

"As... as younger brother? You mean... oh, oh! And... and I was giving myself a chance here." She sat down at nearby bench, covered her face, and let out a sad 'waaaaaah' noise.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: September 09, 2015, 04:23:07 pm »

Albert took a step back,looking guiltily from side to side.. What had he said... Did Laura hate her Family? Did he remind her about her being away from home? Oh god, he was just mangling this wasn't he? Awkwardly sitting down next to her, he lightly patted her pauldron
  "Aaah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I.. I... I don't want to make you cry.. I'm sorry if I reminded you of being so far away from home.."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: September 09, 2015, 04:25:06 pm »

"No, it's not that! Uhhh! I meant, I thought, I hoped, you would, ummm..." Come onnnn, try talking, not punching or running away. TALKING!!

"Uhhh..."

"W-Well... something... someone... c-closer."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: September 09, 2015, 04:33:01 pm »

"S...Someone.. Closer? Mm.... Like..." Albert paused. The only thing he could think of being closer than a brother is being like a father.. But... He was way too young for that! Plus, even he knew that Laura didn't mean that.
  "I... I'm not sure I understand... Like... What exactly?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: September 09, 2015, 04:37:21 pm »

"Albert you're murdering me worse than those spiders and eyes in the tomb."

"Uhhh... Albert, so, I, like, like you, very much! I like you so much that I- uhh, I- ummmm... I-I love you a whole b-b-b-b-bit." Laura waited a second and let out a sigh.

"T-There, I said it... I said it." She didn't believe herself, but HO BOY SHE DID!
SigFlags!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: September 09, 2015, 04:47:28 pm »

"O-oh.."
  "W...Well, thank you! I mean, that's what love is! Liking a person so much that you can't help but want to be close to them, that's it, right!" Albert seemed as though he was trying to reaffirm what love meant, since the way that Laura was speaking this sort of implied that it... Was actually a lot more.....

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: September 09, 2015, 04:49:56 pm »

"Yes! Exactly! I heard my mother saying she loves my dad and they like each other for years now and live happily, it must be it! Even if I know you for about..."

"Has it been even a month?"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:52:57 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: September 09, 2015, 04:59:38 pm »

Albert froze. While he was willing to be like a brother to Laura... He.......... He couldn't see himself being.. Like... That with her. Slowly, redness started to creep into his face. His entire face.
  "L...Laura... I would be like a brother to you to support you but.. Are we.. Are we really that close?" He paused, looking away.
  "I.. I like you, and I'd help protect you but.. I dont... know.." He looked down at the floor, and fidgeted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: September 09, 2015, 05:14:12 pm »

"Sorry... I... I just screwed up badly with Lily and Lamden and... and I'm just afraid you will stop being a friend, too... I mean, I like you and that's a fact but... but I just don't wanna be all alone in this whole group."
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: September 09, 2015, 05:50:37 pm »

Harlan addressed the junk weapon shop owner.

: "Want one more for your pile? I'm selling this Slim Sword of mind. It's seen better days but I figure you could at least melt it down for scrap."

: "And Ketsuki, too. You're not still sticking with this lost cause, are you?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: September 09, 2015, 05:54:17 pm »

Meanwhile, an abnormally non-perky Senija quietly wandered the city much as she had last time she was here, except this time they wanted to kick her out, the group was probably going to split her up, and not only had Tomik used her as a threat in a gambit she wasn't the most comfortable with, he INVITED the pirate to attack him while making her watch.

In other words, Senija was not a happy camper as she passed by Lilly... but of all the group Lilly was one of those who she had the least reason to be mad at. She sat down next to Lillian.
:"...hey Lillian."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:59:50 pm by Powder Miner »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: September 09, 2015, 05:58:20 pm »

Albert sighed, and gave Laura a little hug
  "We're not gonna stop being friends, Laura. I don't know if we can be like.. Exactly what you want, but I do still want to be friends."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: September 09, 2015, 06:05:29 pm »

Lilly looked up.

"...Hey, Senija. There's room for one more."

She slid a little way across the bench to make room and returned her chin to resting on her hands.

"What's on your mind?"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 11:17:29 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 538