Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291935 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3090 on: September 09, 2015, 01:09:27 pm »

Laura let out a pained, quiet sigh. After a moment of hesistation, she sat down.

"..."

"Don't I have to go, though? I heard something about that we have to leave, that Nikolai said..."

"Thank you for... for considering my situation. You're kinda, like... I-I don't know, maybe I shouldn't..." Laura looked down at the ground, blushing just a tiny bit.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: September 09, 2015, 01:12:54 pm »

"Well, if you do have to go and you don't want to come with us, perhaps you could go to Dargas? My family lives there, I could tell you how to get to their home. But if you do continue on with us, know that you have friends, alright? You deserve better than the situation you've been thrust into, but don't forget that most of us actually do like you, alright? I mean, I can't speak for everyone, especially not after you just punched Lamden, but it will be ok somehow. I promise."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 09, 2015, 01:16:38 pm »

"I don't think I have any friends at all, there. I mean, I had Lily, but then I had outburst and called her bitch to her face, I bet she doesn't consider me my friend anymore at all, and, and then I almost started being friends with Lamden but now I had another outburst that ruined it all, and, and... sorry. To be honest I think you're my only friend of mine."

"I kinda almost consider you an, umm... an older... brother... if you don't mind. You always listen to my outbursts and come along to talk stuff with me and and... to be honest, the first outburst was... less my issues and... more the fact I felt a bit jealous."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: September 09, 2015, 01:19:38 pm »

Lamden, looking over the staves, pulled out his Poison staff and offered it to the owner for inspection.
: "I will take two Heal staves. In addition, will you pay anything for this?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 09, 2015, 01:28:47 pm »

Tomik blinked and rubbed his head in confusion slightly.

"Ah, uhm, jealous, huh? Well... Err... I don't think the situation is as bad as you think. Lilly's pretty nice and you've apologized and such, so I'm sure things will be ok. As for Lamden, well... Maybe once things calm down a bit, it'll work out again. I'm pretty sure Senija doesn't hate you either. I know Albert doesn't. So things aren't as bad as they seem, alright? I seriously doubt anyone hates you."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 09, 2015, 01:34:11 pm »

"Oh, um, Albert, yes, I like him!..."

"Then again, it kinda looks like your sister is after him, I don't know, how I tell him I like him, I'm not good with... uhhhhh..." She covered her face and let out a huff.

"WITH LOVE THINGS!..."
SigFlags!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: September 09, 2015, 01:36:07 pm »

I have a bunch of those already and that one is a bit used so... I'll leave the two heal staves for 850 gold and that staff.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:43:40 pm by Solymr »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 09, 2015, 02:17:31 pm »

Kyle sighs.
"I am so glad that I lack ties to any country beyond my seeking revenge."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: September 09, 2015, 03:26:15 pm »

Albert winced when Laura punched Lamden. This situation was messed up.. He didn't want anyone to be fighting, but... When its a war between countries.. What could he do? Noticing that Tomik had left after Laura, Albert decided to follow him, though he didn't quite catch up. He did however manage to catch Laura's outburst about him and.. Love? Did she think of him as a younger brother? But..
  "I.. I shouldn't be listening to this..." It didn't feel right to just intrude onto a conversation like this.. And so, Albert started to leave the two alone, trying not to make any noises, but he accidentally tripped over a brick, landing and making a racket.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: September 09, 2015, 03:29:58 pm »

Ketsuki, meanwhile, had left the drama and discussion and went to find a weapons shop.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 09, 2015, 03:35:14 pm »

What was Albert doing here! Was he eavesdropping on them? DID HE HEAR IT ALL??

"Noooo, this is the woooorst!" Startled, terrified and ashamed, Laura ran away once more, going from sitting to sprint in mere two seconds.
SigFlags!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 09, 2015, 03:36:43 pm »

Kyle seeing everyone running off to do their own thing goes to buy some rope. And then heads to a bar.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 09, 2015, 03:42:10 pm »

Nooo, Albert didn't want this to happen! He was already feeling ashamed at overhearing even part of Laura and Tomik's conversation, but he wouldn't just let Laura run away, scrambling up from the floor, he started to chase her, trying to keep up.
  "L-Laura, wait!"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: September 09, 2015, 03:50:26 pm »

Laura of course couldn't run too far and too fast in her armor, as evidenced with the alley run, and now she just stopped short few buildings away.

"Albert! You weren't meant to hear all that!" She groaned, huffing and puffing a little bit from exhaustion.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: September 09, 2015, 03:54:29 pm »

Lilly, meanwhile, had been left to her own devices and had chosen to sit on a nearby bench with her face in her hands. It was all too much for one day.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 538