Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 291958 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3x: The Lost And The Damned
« Reply #3015 on: September 06, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »

Albert breathed a sigh of relief once the final monster was gone, only to be somewhat confused by Laura's question, pausing in the middle of making sure that everyone was healed up.
  "Don't you eat sweet buns by themselves though? I always thought that they were meant to be more of a treat than an actual meal.."
Sighing and patting himself down, his hands patted against the small bottle of medicine in his pocket. Pulling it out, he stared at it, unstoppering it to smell if it was still good, tilting his head away at the strong smell. Didn't Lilly use something like this earlier?
  "Whew.. This is some pretty strong stuff... Um, Lillian? You were using some medicine like this earlier right? I think you'd probably use this better than me.."
Hand Lilly that Concoction.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: September 06, 2015, 09:50:14 pm »

Heading towards his sister, Tomik slid off his wyvern, leaning against her warm side when he reached the ground.

"You're really easy to please, you know that, right?"

He grinned, clearly just teasing her.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: September 06, 2015, 09:54:59 pm »

Senija stuck her tongue out at her brother.
:"Better easily pleased and happy than, like, really stoic half the time or, like, grim ALL the time like some of the others, huh? But I really COULD use a nap. All that dungeonrunning and fighting and stuff has me beeeeeat."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: September 06, 2015, 10:00:05 pm »

"Hmmph, I wonder who you could possibly mean by that. I have no idea at all so therefore couldn't be insulted even if you were intending it as such. I agree though. Some sleep will be much appreciated after all this chaos. Though... We all need to talk about what happened before the fighting at some point. We can't ignore all of that."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: September 06, 2015, 10:09:09 pm »

Senija sighed and got more serious.
:"Which thing that happened? There have been kindofa lot..."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: September 06, 2015, 10:14:07 pm »

Raising an eyebrow Tomik sighed slightly.

"Geeze, really? The bit where we handed over some extremely powerful artifact to a masked guy who seemed to be able to use light and dark magic in exchange for keeping Lilly alive? Or, well, I handed over. To the... protests. of many of our group."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #3021 on: September 06, 2015, 10:25:53 pm »

"I still can't believe you did that."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: September 06, 2015, 10:31:41 pm »

Turning to the bandit who had apparently been listening in on his and his sister's conversation, Tomik gave him a flat glare.

"And I can't believe that you thought threatening to kill me was a good idea. So apparently we all do things that the other can't believe. But if you took a second and actually tried to use your brain, you'd see that it was our only decision that didn't end with all of us dead and him with the artifact. So unless you have a death wish, you should understand why I did. And if you do have a death wish, just threaten me again. I'm sure there are some here, like my sister for instance, that would be quite willing to fulfill that wish."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: September 06, 2015, 10:34:23 pm »

Harlan moved so that he was behind Kyle, not too close but close enough to move in if needed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: September 06, 2015, 10:41:58 pm »

"What? Not confident enough to fight me yourself?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: September 06, 2015, 10:46:45 pm »

Senija exploded into an upset set of curses... something she very rarely resorted to.
:"Dammit, dammit dammit DAMMIT! I was hoping to avoid that! I ESPECIALLY didn't want this right now! Ugh... I guess if we're going to do this now... look. Kyle. If you threaten him or anything I will HURT you. But I... I don't actually want to do that, because then what do we do? I don't wanna be part of an actual infight, 'cause then there's no way we're gonna stick together, so, just, neither of you make me okay? I liked the running-and-fighting thing, it was simple, but now...

Now we're getting into all this stuff with the goddamn artifact and you, Kyle, and THIS stuff, and I HATE thinking about it! I don't want to be in some stupid whirlwind of backstabbing or artifact doomsday WHATEVER, and this is the point where I HAVE to, just-- just stop, we're at a point here when things are going to get MUCH more complicated than I think I can deal with, so just... please don't start this! Just DROP it!
"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: September 06, 2015, 10:51:29 pm »

Tomik gave Kyle a once look over and smirked slightly.

"First off, I doubt you could even scratch my armor. Second, my point was more, as she just said, regardless of what I wanted, she would be attacking you."

He turned more serious, stowing his lance back into the sheath it belonged in, holding both his hands out, inviting Kyle to do whatever he wanted.

"But here. If you really need to get something out of your system, do it. I won't fight back. Senija, you won't either. Precisely because of your point. We can't be having these tensions if we're still going to be a group after this. We have knowledge of something that we need to fix, and that means we need to work together. So either you need to get over all of your issues with me right now, or you need to leave the group. I won't lie and say that I like you and that's why I want you to stay. I want you to stay because we need all the help we can get. But I can't have you staying with the group if you're just going to get more and more resentful and eventually do something stupid at a time when we can't afford it."

Tomik unequips all weapons

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: September 06, 2015, 11:00:22 pm »

:"You're... you're going to just make me stand and watch while he attacks you?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: September 06, 2015, 11:04:21 pm »

"I'm not in any danger. There are enough people here that can heal me if he does somehow manage to hurt me that it will be ok. I just want him to get rid of any anger or issues now, as opposed to three months down the road. If he wants to do that through talking, good. If he wants to do that through attacking me, fine. But as you yourself said, we need to deal with this now, or else this group needs to split."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: September 06, 2015, 11:15:17 pm »

For some reason Kyle looks angry. Well, angrier than one looks upon exiting a labyrinth designed to kill them.
"Who the fuck do you take me for? I may be a pirate but I'd never attack an unarmed man!"
Kyle sighs and rubs his temples.

"If you want to talk it out, fine, but there needs to be alcohol."
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 538