Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292230 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 3: The City Under The Sand
« Reply #2310 on: March 13, 2015, 07:23:25 pm »

: "I can't believe this...why would this guy target Lilly? And you swear you took nothing from him as payment? What about other artifacts, did you find anything?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: March 13, 2015, 07:27:40 pm »

Tomik spotted the paper in Harold's hand and ripped it away from him. Reading it over, his face grew cold and he stared at Harold.

"We're finding him. And then we're going to get him to take us to Lilly. If we don't find him, you are going to regret that you *ever* got us involved in this. I swear that."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: March 13, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »

The thief grabbed Tomik's arm (the part that was unarmored, anyway) and held firm.

: "Don't do anything stupid just yet. No way this guy's working alone, and if you go running around making threats they'll kill Lilly out of spite. We need to try and approach this rationally, so quit acting like your sister and start acting like a leader."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: March 13, 2015, 07:41:16 pm »

Tomik started to rip his arm out of the man's grip but then realized he was speaking the truth.

"Rrrrgh, you're right. Ugh. Right. We need to get everyone back to the house. Laura, head back there. Hopefully Abel and Alessa already are there. Harlan, Harold... do some scouting. We need to try and find where they're holding her. I'll go and try and find the others."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: March 13, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »

"While we have not settled down, yet, is not your home with your companions here? They would fight to defend you, after all, and both rely and support you. Home does not need a building, after all, but when you have safely escaped you may be able to settle with the others." She was far into territory she has no idea how to navigate, but she'd broken the poor boy, she could at least try to fix him. "You are a good soul, my holy friend. You would find companions wherever you chose to settle before long."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: March 13, 2015, 07:45:44 pm »

Looking quite exhausted, Abel runs over towards the group.

"*Huff*... My lord *huff*... You guys run so fast. *huff*"

Collecting himself, his breathing begins to slow.

"I was trying to catch you for ages but I just couldn't do it... I think I need more exercise. Anyway, why are you all looking so agitated?"

« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:51:40 pm by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: March 13, 2015, 07:47:05 pm »

: "Right. We'll meet you back there once we finish looking around." Before turning his attention away, he moved his  hand to the younger man's shoulder and gave it a gentle shake.

: "We'll get her back, Tomik. Safe and sound. I promise. Now then, little brother...?" He waited expectantly for the answers to his previous questions.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: March 13, 2015, 07:48:23 pm »

"One of our group was taken. Go back to the house if you're planning on helping our group, otherwise I couldn't care what you do. I need to find the rest of our group."

Head out to try and find others in the group

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: March 13, 2015, 07:55:31 pm »

"Wha- Taken!? Why would someone kidnap a mercen-
You know what, I'll hold off on asking until this is over.

Return to the house.

"Lord knows this is more interesting than just fixing electrostarters... But a kidnapping? Who? Why? How?
Magic permeates every inch of this city, I doubt it could be an outsider, but..."

Slightly shakes his head.

"No, it's pointless to think about it now. I need to get back to the house. The other people here know a lot more than I do."
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: March 13, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »

Now feeling RATHER better, the apology's being accepted and the travel time having done her a wealth of good, Senija was humming a cheerful tune kinda loudly to herself as she wandered down the super-cool-underground-city. Seriously, this place was just... awesome!

And it was in such a light-hearted mood that she wandered up to someone whose mood was decidedly opposite, sitting on a random bench.
:"Oh hey, uh... mageguy... Zane, right?"
"Yeah, that's me."
"Do you need help with something? You're one of the wyvern riders, I don't think I caught your name."
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: March 13, 2015, 09:14:59 pm »

Yes, that's me, Senija, Senija Cizek! And, nah, I was just passing by."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: March 14, 2015, 12:09:46 am »

Lilly strained her eyes trying to look around as she continued to struggle with her bonds.

"...Hello? Is anyone out there?"

She knew it was probably pointless. No one knew she was here but whoever had put her here... and no one was going to come looking for her, either. Tomik, maybe, but the rest wanted her gone, and there was no way he could find her on his own. She almost wasn't sure if she wanted him to. She was just a burden on him, on everyone. He would worry for awhile, but he would move on, with the rest of them... but she couldn't help but dread what might become of her, here, all alone.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:04:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: March 14, 2015, 02:00:54 am »

Having been left behind by Tomik, Alessa made sure that an emergency of such matters would not take off with her absence--she recalled Lilly's 'depression', as far described by Laura in her uncertainty as it was, and reviewed Lilly's own words while they trekked through the desert.

Considering that idea, she wondered if Laura found other folk other than them for aid: Kyle, Zane, Albert, Ketsuki...only to name a few. She wondered just how big this place was, that Lilly could get lost in a matter of moments.

Tapping Abel by the shoulder, she drew upon memories of her time serving as an apprentice-guard, and decided to intervene in the idea, given that she was alongside him the whole time.

{Pic not available at the moment!}:     "We're heading back to the house--got any ideas on this place, since...you know it more than anyone here but Nikolai? If someone is kidnapped--they're usually not in the usual areas, given my experiences as a guard. Usually in nondescript and out-of-the-way locations, and even possibly underground.

"Do you know any part of this place which isn't frequented by the populace at large?"

Talk while running along with Abel!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 02:24:57 am by Tiruin »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: March 14, 2015, 02:29:45 am »

Tomik was running through the city when he spotted a familiar figure.

"SENIJA! Someone took Lilly. Harold got involved with the wrong people and didn't get what they wanted and now they took Lilly and they're threatening to kill her if he doesn't do what they want. We're meeting back at the house to do something once we get more info. I'm going to murder them if they touched her, I swear."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: March 14, 2015, 03:02:11 am »

Albert was on the cusp of actually drinking his drink, when he put it down. Shaking his head at Ketsuki, he put the drink down.
  "I... I don't know. I guess.. I.. I'm sorry Ketsuki, but I want to see Lamden a-and.."
And with that, Albert hurriedly excused himself, and Left the bar, potentially walking into somebody else from the group.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 538